Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Just bumping up the thread again! Our thread was once again floundering at the bottom of the heap. Funny how I've been doing that a lot lately. :lol: Where is everyone? Heather, are you there? Are you buried in school work? :lol: Carly, Lindsey, Jay? Is real life that hectic? :lol:

Anyway, I'm pimping ThnksFrThMmrs87's new Flack/Stella fic over at ff.net. It's called Baby Steps. Anyway, the title is a hint as to what the fic is about. It's pretty good. Go. Read it. It's that good. :lol:

I've got a question for you ladies, just to get the thread moving along. :lol: Anyway, here it is:

Say Flack and Stella are together (dating, that is, BF/GF, the whole shebang) but no one knows it at the lab...What do you think Mac would say when he finds out that Flack and Stella are together? How about what Danny would say? :lol:

I'd love to hear what you guys think. :D

I don't think Mack would actually mind........

Danny might be a little surprised at first he always is I mean did you see his reaction in "You Only Die Once"......He couldn't actually believe Flack had a girlfriend........

Ooooh....speaking of "You Only Die Once".....didn't Flack and Stella look like such a couple in that episode..........

okay gotta go

I think Mac would be a bit surprised but he'll be happy for both Flack and Stella.

As for Danny, I agree...He'll have a hard time believing Flack is in a steady relationship because IMO I think Danny thinks Flack is such a ladies' man, what with his good looks and all...And that charm! :lol: I think he'll razz Flack about finally landing himself a proper girlfriend, one he can be proud of, enough to bring home to Papa and Mama Flack! :lol:

Yes, Shaz, Flack and Stella really looked like such a couple in YODO. Made my heart melt a bit. :lol: Except for that Devon chick! Gah! :lol:

Haha thanks, as usual, for bumping the thread Mandy... yeah, I got buried in school stuff this week. And as for the fic, I just read it, and I LOVE it so far. It's so cute.

Hmmm as far as your question goes... hmmm. I love your answers Shazza and Mandy, especially Danny's comment about landing a proper girlfriend he can bring home to meet the folks. I think Mac would be OK with it, but he would, of course, have to make Flack aware of the consequences if he were to somehow upset Stella... like the good "big brother" Mac is ;) Danny? He and Lindsay would just figure its about time... I think Danny would have to make some comment about how Don got the older woman, maybe something about every man's fantasy, haha.

--Danny's reaction - the thing is Danny may know Flack as being a sex only guy or something like that so it'd probably surprise on how well a relationship with Stella would turn out but obviously Flack wouldn't dare cheat on Stella right???......

Mack surprised??????? - Mack barely shows any emotions except seriousness all the time.........so for him to be surprised??? I don't think so.........I think in his head he probably figured it out but didn't say anything 'cause it may make Flack and Stella feel uncomfortable and they may not be ready to be open about their relationship.....

Just my opinion........ :)

LOL Shazza, I don't think he would cheat on someone who is actually in a relationship with... sure, he may have had some casual flings, but that's probably all they were, not serious relationships like the one I am sure we are all envisioning with Stella :)

And as for Mac, I am sure he would be a little surprised... it's not like surprised is necesarrily a strong emotional reaction. I don't think Mandy is envisioning Mac jumping around from being surprised but I think he would be at least mildly shocked, even if he did suspect something was going on, maybe surprised that they got their acts together, haha.

That was what I was going for, Heather. :lol: Mac as mildly surprised. :lol: Not full-blown. We know how serious Mac is. I agree that he would let Flack know what would happen if Flack does anything to hurt Stella. I see the Mac/Stella relationship as brother and sister, where they protect each other. :lol:

Heather, that quip Danny making about Flack dating an older woman and fulfilling every man's fantasy is just too hilarious and sooo Danny. :lol: I can see Flack getting annoyed with the teasing and giving as good as he gets, like making a comment that Danny is just jealous and can't land himself an older woman even if he tried. :lol:

I can't imagine Flack cheating on Stella! :lol: I think he'll be too scared of Stella going all Rambo on him! :lol: Yes, he won't cheat since Stella is an amazing woman, strong, independent and compassionate. ;)

Mandy, you and I are on the same wave-length. Mac is definitely the protective older brother...

:lol: I can just see Flack's remark to Danny about not being able to land an older woman. And I agree, Flack wouldn't cheat on Stella for those reasons, and the fear of Mac, and probably several other men in the department who would want to inflict pain on him if he hurt Stella.

Great minds think alike, huh, Heather. :lol: Definitely, definitely, I also see Mac as the protective older brother, unafraid of Flack if Flack even remotely tries to break Stella's heart! :lol: Of course, that wouldn't happen. :lol:

I can totally picture New York's finest getting in Flack's face if he ever hurts even a curl off of Stella's head! That would just be too funny. :lol: I don't think Flack would ever intentionally hurt Stella considering what she has been through, what with Frankie and Drew, to say the least. ;)

Yeah, Flack would be very careful with how he treated her, given her track record with guys.

Hahaha, I think we need a new question for the group... this one's lame but it's something. Assuming Flack and Stella were to live together, what kind of pet do you think they would get and why? And what would they name it? I see them getting a dog of some sort and naming it Blue maybe?

I see them getting a dog too. And as for naming it Blue, funny, I used to have a dog named Blue. :lol: I don't see them getting a cat since Flack has an aversion to them, what with his allergies and all. :lol: As for what kind of dog, how about a Great Dane rescued from a pound. Even if the are such a big breed, they are actually very good apartment dogs. Plus, they aren't called Gentle Giants for nothing. We used to have a Great Dane and he was gentle, very loyal and playful, not at all scary. :lol:

Say Flack and Stella are together (dating, that is, BF/GF, the whole shebang) but no one knows it at the lab...What do you think Mac would say when he finds out that Flack and Stella are together? How about what Danny would say?

Mac would say: as long as you are both happy
Danny would tease them both, but he would tease Flack for longer :)

they are getting a dog now? that is sweet. I think they would go for one from a pound. maybe some cross breed. do you have a word for it in English, where you cant say what exactly the dog is a cross from?

something cute and not too big so Stella can carry it though Don would protest at first. and they would call him Oliver :)

It's time for a celebration ladies! :lol: We're on page 23 already! Woohoo! :lol: :lol:

Carly, you could call a crossbreed a mongrel, especially if you don't know what mix the dog is.

As for Flack and Stella naming their dog. I would go for George. :lol: I love that name for a dog. :lol: But Oliver is cute too Carly. :lol: Flack and Stella adopting a pooch to become part of their family. Sweet. :D

thanks Mandy

as for the name George, depending on what I asociate it with, right now Im either VERY fond of it or very much annoyed by it.

I can see Stella wantnig to name it something sweet like Poochie or Chimi and Flack protesting and wanting to give it more macho name like Rex or Hercules

carolina said:
thanks Mandy

as for the name George, depending on what I asociate it with, right now Im either VERY fond of it or very much annoyed by it.

I can see Stella wantnig to name it something sweet like Poochie or Chimi and Flack protesting and wanting to give it more macho name like Rex or Hercules

You're welcome Carly. ;)

OMG! That's just too funny, Stella naming their dog Poochie or Chimi. I used to have that toy dog Poochie. Anyone who grew up in the '80s know what I am talking about. Yes, I am that old. :lol: I think Flack is just looking out for the dog since the names Stella suggested are too wimpy, might give the dog a complex! :lol: :lol: As for the name Rex, I don't like that for a dog, it's just too common. Now, Hercules might just be appropriate considering Stella is half-Greek. :lol: I love dog-appropriate names like Bruno if the dog looks like a bear and if ever Flack and Stella get an Irish Setter what better name than Bailey. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back