Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Hey everyone =) I'm from Germany, and here are not many Fiesta Shipper :( so I'm happy to see here are many, many more Fiesta Shipper. I love this pairing, they are sooo cute together...and this chemistry...wow. At the moment I write a Fiesta FF in German...maybe somebody is interesting. So go on, Fiesta needs us...lol

Hi Jay1987! Welcome to our little corner of the boards! Glad to have another Fiesta shipper in here. :) We Fiesta shippers love Flack and Stella together. Even if this is an offbeat pairing we just love them to death. Anyway, have fun in here! :)

Woohoo! We're on page 22 already ladies! Time for a little celebration! :lol:

It's such a pity that there were no Fiesta scenes in this week's episode. I hope Flack and Stella work together during the next episode.

Lets do a Fiesta Party for Page 22 :D :D Thanks for the nice Welcome...I love them too, and they are sooooo cute xD: I love the way how looks Flack to Stella

I agree, Lindsey, those are some cute date ideas. Haha Mandy is right, we love Wicked! We were quoting it here a couple weeks ago. But I love POTO, also... have since I was like six and my Mom listened to it in the car. And the idea of them walking in the park just talking is so sweet!

Great question about the parents. I think it would be super daunting for her. I think she would be intimidated by meeting his dad, just because Flack Sr. is a legend at the precint... but of course his dad loves that he is dating a fellow cop (just so long as they are careful and don't compromise any cases, haha). But I would think she is more intimidated by the mom... she is gonna be harder to win over in my mind, hahaha, since Flack is her baby!

Thanks for the recommendations Mandy... it's actually a sinus infection so I am just trying to rest and get rid of it before this weekend!

Hi Jay! Like Mandy said, welcome to our little corner!

Yay, guys, we made it to a new page!

Oh my, that picture is so cute. They do look very close :). Wonder if anything is going on there lol.

And I hope you're feeling better soon FG, I've had a cold and bad cough for two weeks, I still have the cough but it's better then it was.

To answer my own question I have to agree with FG, I think Stella would be a little intimidated by his mum, probably a little by his dad as well, just because he's a legend at the precinct, but I think in the end he would like her Flack's dad that is. And I think his mum would probably be asking when their getting married or when he's going to give her grandchildren :).

You're welcome fg! ;)

Jay, that really is a great picture of Flack and Stella. I love that moment they shared at the Brooklyn Bridge.

I love that idea where Mama Flack asks Flack and Stella when they're going to give them grandchildren. That would be so funny and priceless. :lol:

Oh yeah, I wish that it was Stella Flack was asking out for coffee instead of Angell at the end of All in the Family. Anyway, that's just the Fiesta in me talking. :p

Thank God for DVDs. Can't live without them. That's so exciting Jay, your moving to New York. :)

By the way, that's such a lovely Fiesta wallpaper. :)

Speaking of colds and cough, from the months of July up to September last year, I had persistent cough and colds from the stress of studying for the bar exams! Talk about misery. :lol:

Back on topic, we talked about Mama and Papa Flack meeting Stella for the first time...How do you think Flack's brothers and sisters or siblings, for that matter, will react to meeting Stella?

Hahaha, Lindsey, Flack's mom grilling them about grandchildren would be priceless... :lol:

Lovely wallpaper Jay! I love the picture on the right ;)
Moving to New York, huh? That's so exciting! I am visiting the city for a few days in July (going to the baseball All-Star game hopefully, ah!).

I agree Mandy, I wish it was Stella he was talking to about getting coffee :( His siblings huh? Hmmmm... I keep imagining Flack as the baby and the only single one, so they are all going to be excited and wary at the same time. The brothers will take an almost instant liking to her, but the sister(s) will be a little weirded out that she is older, but will eventually see that she is perfect for their baby brother.

That's exciting fg, attending the All-Star game that is! :)

Oh baby brother Flack's sister getting weirded out and liking her for her baby brother is definitely possible and realistic. As for the brothers, yeah, they'll like Stella for Flack. :)

I know we've learned from Time's Up that Flack has at least one brother. That's sooo funny fg that you think Flack is the baby of the family since I've always thought that he was the eldest child. :lol:

To answer my own question, I think Flack's siblings would razz him about finally bringing home a girl to their parents' house since in my mind I don't think Flack's previous relationships were serious enough for bringing home the girl to meet his parents until he fell hard for Stella. I think his brothers and sisters would tease him in front of Stella and tell Stella embarrassing stories about Donnie. I know, that's such a romantic notion. :lol:

Jay, we love that scene from YODO...One of our favorites for Season 4. Flack and Stella do the whole James Bond theme very well. Plus, they look totally hot together. Just don't think about bimbo Devon being present there. :lol: :lol:

Okay, I just had to come in here and post since our lovely Fiesta thread was again hovering near the bottom of the heap. Can't let that happen. ;) By the way, where's everyone? Busy with real life? I'm getting kind of lonely in here! :lol:

Anyway, I'm pimping foxy's newest Fiesta story over at ff.net. It's called 4 Oranges. It's funny, sweet and charming but just don't take my word for it, just read and find out for yourself. :)

I was watching Serendipity the other night, and I loved how John Corbett's character proposed to Sara (Kate Beckinsale). I loved how Sara had to tear the wrapping paper from the big gift box, just to find another wrapped box within and another and another and another and another...until finally, she opens a jewelry box with a ring in it. I would love if Flack did that with Stella. I'm sure Stella will be surprised with such a romantic and clever way to propose! Of course, she'll say yes! :lol: :lol:

Awesome picture, Jay... I agree with Mandy, we love those scenes from YODO.

Haha Mandy, I am here! I just got home from a weekend trip to the Central Coast of California. I love the idea of Flack's siblings giving him a hard time about finally bringing home a girl and telling her embarassing stories about him, so cute! And I am about to head over to ff.net to check out the story!

Hey fg, I hope you had a fun weekend. :)

Yes, Flack's siblings telling embarrassing stories about him in front of Stella would be so funny and cute. I was also thinking about Mama Flack bringing out little Donnie's baby pictures, naked or otherwise, and showing them to Stella. And how about those pictures from high school with embarrassing haircuts? :lol: :lol: That would be so hilarious! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back