Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Definitely not too shabby. fg! :lol:

Lindsey, throughout this thread we've posted some of the songs we thought reminded us of Flack and Stella. Maybe you can search through this but I'll think of some more. The one I have at the top of my head right now is Make You Mine by The Corrs. Here are the lyrics which I think's appropriate for our favorite couple. ;)

Make You Mine by The Corrs

Wondering, waiting for the day to fade away
So I can hold you once again and chase the fears away

Lie with me
Show me how you feel
I'm falling for you deeper everyday

When the night turns over
I'll lie with you
When the morning wakes you
I'm there by you

When the daylight takes you
I'll miss you
'Til you come back home to me
And I can make you mine oh mine

Wanting you
Every waking moment I'm on fire (I'm on fire)

Always needing you
I'm aching for you only I'll never tire

Promise me
This is how we'll be
I'm falling deeper everyday

When the night turns over I'll lie with you
I'm there by you

I'll miss you 'til you come back home to me
When you come back home to me

I'll break you
I'll chase you
You'll find that you can't stand to be away
Not for a day (not for a day...)

Oh and when life defies you
I'll be the soul
You'll never go astray...

And you'll be mine, mine, mine, mine, mine...

(Fly with me, loose reality)
I'm falling deeper everyday

So when the night turns over
I'll lie with you
And when the morning wakes you
I'm there for you

I'll miss you
'Til you come back home to me
And I can make you mine

When the night turns over
I'll lie with you
I'm there by you

I'll miss you 'til you come back home to me
And I can make you mine mine, mine, oh mine
Oh mine...

Oh I thought about more of those songs...how about Everything by Lifehouse? Far Away by Nickelback? :lol:

mandy9578 said:
Lindsey, I think we're on the same wavelength! Are you a Virgo by any chance? :lol: :lol: I actually have that Josh Groban song on my Fiesta playlist on my iPod since it reminds me of them, especially after what happened with Frankie! :lol: I think I posted that here before.

EDIT: We're on page 20 already? Another milestone! Woohoo! :lol:

Carly, for your Spanish lyrics, I'll take a look at it and if I can't translate it, I'll have my Mom help me. :)

That's uncanny, but I'm not actually I'm Pisces, that song is one of my favourites, so that's why I decided to use it.

And I shall have a listen to the Rascal Flats one but I'll probably add it to the list. I don't remember hearing the Corrs one, I'll see if I've got it on either of my CD's.

I'll be doing some CD art, so once it's all done and I've done all the songs I'll let you all know. I might actually burn them all to a CD and keep it, maybe print off the CD cover. Anyway thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming guys. And I will definitely search through the thread for other songs.

OMG! I just had to post since this thread was already at the bottom of the heap. Can't let that happen. :lol:

I've got a question for you ladies...What's your favorite Fiesta moment of Season 4 so far?

BTW, Lindsey, I think that's a great idea, coming up with a Fiesta soundtrack. I'll still think of more songs that remind me of Flack and Stella. :)

No, definitely can't let this thread get to the bottom of the shipper page!

Favorite Fiesta moment so far? Hmmmm. I am not too sure, I will get back to you on that one. I really do love the scene where they are all dressed up in You Only Die Once... but that was ruined by that dumb bimbo Flack called his girlfriend...

Oh yeah it definitely was ruined when he called Devon his girlfriend. You know if I could find a good screencap from the beginning of that episode I'd manip Stella's head onto Devons....actually that's not a bad idea, provided I find the right one and it looks ok, Cause 1csimfan I think has one of Flack and Danny, and I'm guessing it's from that episode.

Anyway thanks, and I've come up with some more tracks. I was thinking True Colors by Fredro Star ft Jill Scott, I've also thought of maybe Since You've Been Around by Rosie Thomas. I've done the art for it, I was going to show it you at the end when it's all finished, but if anyone would like a sneak peak of it before it's done then let me know.

And favourite moment of S4 for FIESTA, I'm not too sure, will have to let you know.

I'll answer my own question. Yes, I agree with you ladies that the scene from YODO with Flack and Stella dressed up to the nines is a favorite Fiesta moment of mine this season thus far. Again, I agree that Devon ruined the moment but then again it provided us with Stella rescuing Flack! :lol: Flack calling her the g word made me cringe and go all 'Ewwww!' :lol:

The Fiesta moments from Happily Never After is also up there in my list of favorite Fiesta moments.

Lindsey, I was looking through my screen caps of YODO and sad to say I don't have one with Flack and the Demon...I mean, Devon all dressed up. But I have this...and this. I was going to make more screen caps but I couldn't find the disc where I saved YODO. Grrr... Anyway, can't wait to see those manipulations. :)

P.S. It's Eddie Cahill's birthday! :lol:

I finally got to see HNE today, watched it on CBS, thanks for the link though Mandy, I just didn't feel like downloading anything, hahah. And I agree, the Fiesta scenes are quite cute. Poor Flack, he will never look at food the same again.

Definitely poor Flack! :lol: It was so hilarious seeing his love for food tested that way! :lol: Maybe Stella could make him feel all better and then he'll forget what he saw in that warehouse! Talk about a traumatic experience! :lol: I love that Stella tried to soothe him with a pat on the shoulder. Definitely, a priceless Fiesta moment, one for the books. :lol:

I agree with you, that the HNE moment was priceless. and the scene from YODO when he says, "Flack, Don Flack" and she stands next to him all gorgeous - they looked soooo good together

another favorite of mine is the one from The Deep when they were in the diving school - flirting anyone? :)

Yeah, that scene from The Deep really got to my Fiesta shipping heart. :lol: I love the playful flirty banter between them...Plus, when Stella turned back to look at Flack (just look at my avvie), it was like she was saying, 'Come hither.' It was like an invitation for Flack to jump her! :lol: :devil:

Oh yeah it definitely was an invitation. I liked that part in The Deep. But I also liked the bit where Flack and Stella are dressed up in YODO, that was great. Shame it wasn't Stella though that was with him when he chased that guy from the apartment. Cause that would've been a great scene, them two kissing like that.

Anyway I shall have a go at the manip, thanks for the pictures Mandy.

Yeah too bad it wasn't Stella with Flack. I can't stand Devon the shallow bimbo! I know I sound so bitter. :lol: It would have been better if it was Stella kissing him and running her fingers along his wifebeater and taking it off! :lol: :devil:

Anyway, Lindsey, I was able to find my YODO disc and I made some screen caps of the scene with Devon. I still can't stand her! :lol: There are more than 50 screen caps, so just choose. :) Here's the zip file. Enjoy making that photo manipulation. :) Can't wait to see the finished product! :D

I've thought of another song which is very fitting for our favorite couple. It's called Crazy Love. No not by Beyonce but by Bryan Ferry (original version by Van Morrison). It's a guy's song for his lady but in this case I think it would also apply to Stella about Flack. Here's a YouTube video if you want to hear what it sounds like, please just ignore those people in the video since I couldn't find anything else. :lol: Oh crap, YouTube is down.

Devon definitely seemed a tad shallow and bimboish... Glad they haven't showed her beyond that episode. And I have to agree, the scene from The Deep was adorable.

Lindsey, I am still lookin for some songs!

Thanks, I shall have a look through and try and find some good Stella pics that will go. And thanks for coming up with more songs, hope you like the end result once it's done.

And I'm glad that Devon isn't back, she was a bit of a shallow character, and I don't think she and Flack would've worked out, I just wish like everyone else does that it had been Stella that was undressing Flack and kissing him.

Talking about songs though, I'm listening to one right now and I absolutely love it, but I so think it will suit Stella/Flack, but I'll let you guys make up your mind. I've no idea if any you guys from the US have heard of this guy cause he's a British singer called Shayne Ward, but i'll put a link up anyway.

Breathless (that's the vid to the song, just imagine it's Flack and Stella)

You're welcome, Linds. ;)

Fortunately, I don't think we'll ever see Devon again since she was just a means to an end. Remember that YODO was an homage to James Bond movies, so you could pretty much say that Devon is your bimbo Bond Girl to Flack's James Bond and we all know what a player James Bond is. (While Stella is your intelligent Bond Girl) :lol: So there. :p Flack. Don Flack. I couldn't help myself I just had to type that out. :lol: I love that TPTB went with Flack and Stella to play out the Bond fantasy (when they could have easily gone with someone else). :lol: I think it's because these two clean up pretty well. But then again they always look gorgeous even if they aren't dressed to the nines. :lol:

Lindsey, the song does scream Flack and Stella. :lol: Another song that reminds me of them is Hopelessly Addicted by The Corrs. I think I've mentioned that already here. Here's a video of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back