Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

mandy9578 said:Quick question...Eddie Cahill's birthday will be coming up on the 15th, what do you ladies think Stella as Flack's gf would get him for his birthday?

Tickets to a sporting event... Knicks, Yanks, Giants, etc. And all the beer/food he can handle :)

Ceindreadh said:
what do you ladies think Stella as Flack's gf would get him for his birthday?

Hmm, herself all wrapped up in a big red bow!

I was actually thinking the same thing! :lol:

BTW, part 3 of 'A walk in the park' is up at my LJ community. http://community.livejournal.com/ceindreadh_fic/profile
(would have been done a little sooner, but I somehow managed to start yet another Flack/Stella fic during the week, doh!)

Loved it, by the way...Hahaha, don't you just hate it when you still have a fic that needs to be finished being written and all of a sudden a new plot bunny decides he want to be written too. :lol:

feathergirl926 said:
Tickets to a sporting event... Knicks, Yanks, Giants, etc. And all the beer/food he can handle :)

I actually thought about this one as well and we know how much Flack loves his food! :lol:

Speaking of Flack's love of food. Boy, was that love tested in Happily Never After...The look of horror on his face in that street vendors' warehouse was so comical and priceless...If you can't remember, here's what it looked like:

Flack: Stel, help! I can't get the images out of my mind!
Stella: Awww, poor baby! Don't worry I'll help you forget tonight!...And come morning, you'll thank me.
CSINY4x12408.jpg

I love the fact that it was Stella who was with him at that moment, trying to relieve his anxiety! :lol:

Speaking of Stella and Flack, I love the fact that they worked on the same case and we got to see some priceless Fiesta moments. :D

Here is another screen cap from Happily Never After (I wanted to post it earlier but I was just too sleepy!)...

Stella: Flack, stop staring! I know you know I kept my promise of not wearing anything under my coat!
Flack: But Stel... (in a whiny voice)
Stella: Hawkes is right there!
CSINY4x12018.jpg

I'll post more later. :D

they were great in HNE. so funny. how she patted him reasuringly patted him on the shoulder - squee

there is an air of lightness whenever they are near each other. they are like well oil machine, or rather like an old married couple

I second Stella wrapped up in a big red bow as a birtday present for Flack. I dont think he would want anything else after unwrapping that one :)

but there is another thing - Valentines day. wonder what they will do for that

Speaking of Stella and Flack, I love the fact that they worked on the same case and we got to see some priceless Fiesta moments.

Oh yes, I always love it when the pair get to work together. And loved that Stella was asking Flack if he was okay after the chase. Thought he might make a comment about ruining his suit when he slipped in the gunge, but the poor guy was so stressed out about the food!

carolina said:
there is an air of lightness whenever they are near each other. they are like well oil machine, or rather like an old married couple

I like that quality about them, how comfortable they are around each other. How everything about them is so natural, and their chemistry comes across as unforced and genuine. :)

but there is another thing - Valentines day. wonder what they will do for that

I'm not really a big fan of Valentine's Day since I see it as a ploy of greeting card companies, candy companies, flower shops, etc. to sell their stuff and for people to buy them. Call me unromantic and cynical if you will...The way I see it, showing your love and appreciation to your significant other doesn't just boil down to one day of the year but it should be every day! :lol: But for Flack and Stella, I'll make an exception...Maybe they could have a quiet candlelit dinner at home and get naughty afterwards. :lol: :devil:

Here are more screen caps that I promised from Happily Never After...

Stella: Wha? What did the suspect say? I can't seem to concentrate with Flack strutting around that gorgeous body!
CSINY4x12262.jpg

Flack: Stel...Must we do this now? You interrupted our nookie session for this?
Stella: This...this is our job we're talking about!
Flack: What about MY bl*w j*b?[/i]
CSINY4x12345.jpg

Aww, great screen caps! I love them... too bad I didn't get to see the episode, my DVR didn't record it, LAME.

OH I loved that episode, especially Flack's reaction and expressions, but the caps were great, seriously the captions rock. You ROCK with the captions girl. Ah....an idea has just formed in my head for a CSI NY/Numb3rs crossover fic.....eeehh, and it'll have FIESTA don't worry people.

Awww, thanks ladies! I aim to please! :lol:

Sorry to hear about your DVR fg. That used to happen to me before when I'd set the timer on my VCR and an error will occur...Grrr, I hate when that happens.

Yeah, HNA had many Fiesta moments that I love and Flack's facial expressions were priceless! So classic Flack! :lol: As for Stella, yes I agree with you ladies about how she tried soothing Flack with a pat on the shoulder. :D

Alright, I just got the idea while trying to make a FIESTA wallpaper and listening to Shayne Ward about making a fanmix for Stella & Flack. So it'll basically be a Flack/Stella soundtrack of sorts. Alright I need some help picking some songs. I already have one of the songs in mind, so I only need 9 more, I'm planning to have 10, but if you think there should maybe be 15 or something let me know. Pick any song you love and which you think reflects FIESTA and would suit them sort of thing. There's no deadline. But I want to try and finish it by the end of next week.

I think it is a great idea Aiden.

there is this one song that really reminds me of them. its from the group Voz Veis and its name is El Farolito I think its kinda suits them. Im not 100% sure of the lyrics, my Spanish aint that good, but its about a young boy in love with a girl - probably older, who he had a thing with and she left. and now he misses her and is waiting for her by a street lamp (farolo) they use to meet. not a happy song but I always think of Fiesta while listening to it.

great pics, btw

Grrr, I guess I will have to wait for the epi to rerun so I can see those Fiesta moments ya'll are talking about.

I agree Aiden, that really is a good idea... I will let you know some songs if I think of any.

Page 20 by the way!

Yay for being on page 20. And thanks.

I now have two songs. The first one I was thinking could be You Are Loved by Josh Groban. But I've just been listening to True Colors, and I thought that would be a good one, what do you think guys. Let me know.

Lindsey, I think we're on the same wavelength! Are you a Virgo by any chance? :lol: :lol: I actually have that Josh Groban song on my Fiesta playlist on my iPod since it reminds me of them, especially after what happened with Frankie! :lol: I think I posted that here before.

EDIT: We're on page 20 already? Another milestone! Woohoo! :lol:

Carly, for your Spanish lyrics, I'll take a look at it and if I can't translate it, I'll have my Mom help me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back