Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Hahaha, OMG, Flack singing Popular :D That would be HILARIOUS! Or Defying Gravity, hahaha... if it is anything like my one friend when he sings it, that would be a hoot also!

All this talk about what to do makes me want to go to New York! I have never been... I finally get to go for a few days this summer when I go visit my best friend on the East Coast.

Hahaha, Flack singing Defying Gravity in a funny voice? Yes, a total hoot! I love both songs but my absolute favorite is For Good, it's such an emotional and beautiful song. Kinda makes me think Flack and Stella singing it to each other.

I love the East Coast. Almost attended college in NYC, got accepted and all but my Dad, being so overprotective, didn't want me leaving home. :lol:

the pic is really really cute Mandy, their daughter so could look like that. but their son would definitely have black hair

to answer my own question - I always kinda pictured them dancing on their first date. maybe knowing how much she likes to dance he would take her to some club - Latino of course. she could teach him thing or two and he might surprise her with his moves.

the home-cooked dinner seems a little too intimate for a first date but Im sure he would cook for her on the second or third.

that brings another question: do you think Stella can cook? I dont really remember whether it was mentioned or not.

do you think Stella can cook? I dont really remember whether it was mentioned or not.

I don't remember it being mentioned, but Stella being Stella, I'm guessing that she would have taught herself to cook properly, at least say for Greek food. Wasn't she schooled in a convent school? If so then she'd have more than likely taken Home Economics classes (or the US equivalent) and learned basic cooking skills.

Flack on the other hand might have taking a cooking class to meet girls <g>

feathergirl926 said:
Hmmm... their first date?... him taking her to do all the touristy things in NY.

I love the idea of Flack and Stella being tourists in their own town. You know, going on a Circle Line cruise, going to the Statue of Liberty, seeing a Broadway show, etc., etc....

carolina said:
but their son would definitely have black hair

Totally. That is what I have in mind too. ;) Flack and Stella's little boy will have his Daddy's good looks. Ah, what is it about Irish men in general? Don't you just love the Irish? :D :lol:

I agree with cein about Stella at least knowing how to prepare Greek dishes, self-taught perhaps. Add some Italian to that. And Stella learning to cook in Home Ec is realistic. I had Home Ec from grade school up to High School and I'd like to think I've learned a thing or two about cooking from it, even though I attended cooking lessons from a young age and learned from watching my Mom and other family members cook.

Ceindreadh said:
Flack on the other hand might have taking a cooking class to meet girls <g>

That I can totally see Flack doing! :lol: :lol: But then again we all know how Flack loves his food and he may really have a genuine intention of learning how to cook, meeting pretty girls is just a bonus. ;) I'd like to think Flack knows how to whip up some pretty mean dishes just because he loves food so much! :lol:

Ah, what is it about Irish men in general? Don't you just love the Irish?

for me its the blue eyes, black hair & accent combo. I have a soft spot for Irish men

Flack on the other hand might have taking a cooking class to meet girls

I agree with you girls, it might have been the original idea and then he realised he actually enjoys cooking. I see Stella as more of a baker. chocolate anything and some traditional Greek or Italian sweets - bringing tiramisu to their dinner date maybe (I love tiramisu, btw). but she would definitely be able to pull some mousaka or lasagne

carolina said:
Ah, what is it about Irish men in general? Don't you just love the Irish?

for me its the blue eyes, black hair & accent combo. I have a soft spot for Irish men

Same here!! It's just the perfect combination...blue eyes and dark hair. The dark hair just brings out the light eyes to prominence, making it even more striking. Ever since the first time I watched Pierce Brosnan on Remington Steele when I was 6 years old, I've had a soft spot for Black Irish men (although the term Black Irish is just a myth). :lol: That's why I also like the pretty Corr sisters of The Corrs.

I agree with you girls, it might have been the original idea and then he realised he actually enjoys cooking. I see Stella as more of a baker. chocolate anything and some traditional Greek or Italian sweets - bringing tiramisu to their dinner date maybe (I love tiramisu, btw). but she would definitely be able to pull some mousaka or lasagne

Oh I love tiramisu as well...And I love moussaka and lasagna too. I can see Stella and Flack feeding each other tiramisu and getting naughty with it. I picture her putting some of it on Flack's chest and licking it off and vice versa! :lol: Hahaha! It didn't take long for me to shove us all back in the gutter!! :lol: :devil: :lol:

carolina said:
I must have missed something. when did we leave the gutter? :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh you know, with all this discussion about what Flack and Stella's children might look like, how many of each they would have and even going further with us giving them names!! :lol: :lol:

I think our heads went out of the gutter for a moment there. :lol: So I just thought I'd bring us back into the gutter. :lol:

I couldn't resist!! I had to use this pic again but with a different caption...

Stella: See anything you like Flack? You know they're yours for the taking.
bscap0088.jpg

Flack and Stella would make pretty babies.
I think Stella is at a right age where she can have 3 children if that's her choice.

Yay for lots of new posts. We keep this up, we will have a second thread in a few weeks ladies!

mandy9578 said:
Hahaha, Flack singing Defying Gravity in a funny voice? Yes, a total hoot! I love both songs but my absolute favorite is For Good, it's such an emotional and beautiful song. Kinda makes me think Flack and Stella singing it to each other.
Hahahaha Flack singing falsetto (sp?), that would be quite entertaining... But them singing For Good to each other? Soooooo sweet!

Mandy, to answer your question, I am gonna say that yeah she can cook, but her forte is definitely Greek! Maybe some baklava and use the left over honey for other things ;) See, my mind hasn't completely vacated the gutter...

Oh, and dark hair with light eyes? LOVE that combo!

Kiane said:
Flack and Stella would make pretty babies.

Oh I definitely agree...What with their genes and all. Beautiful Flack babies running around, what a sight! :lol: :lol:

feathergirl926 said:
Yay for lots of new posts. We keep this up, we will have a second thread in a few weeks ladies!

Yeah, it's like we're burning rubber or something! :lol: Hopefully, at the rate we're going we can make it to that second thread eventually. :D

Hahahaha Flack singing falsetto (sp?), that would be quite entertaining... But them singing For Good to each other? Soooooo sweet!

Flack singing falsetto? Ouch! My stomach hurts from all the laughing! :lol: :lol: And them singing For Good to each other, yeah totally sweet! Awww, now I've got tears in my eyes! :lol: That song almost every time makes me a little emotional. :lol:

Mandy, to answer your question, I am gonna say that yeah she can cook, but her forte is definitely Greek! Maybe some baklava and use the left over honey for other things ;) See, my mind hasn't completely vacated the gutter...

Heehee, fg...I wasn't the one who asked if Stella could cook. That was Carly. :lol:

Oh, and dark hair with light eyes? LOVE that combo!

Don't we all? That's one reason why we looooove our Flack! :lol: :lol:

Love that caption mandy, that so fits that picture. I'll have to search for some more and get captioning.

And I think the idea of them going on a tour round the city sight seeing and having fun would probably be a good first date. They don't often get to do all that because of their job, I also like the idea of them going to a show as well.

Hahaha, Mandy, whoops... that's what I get for not paying attention! Well, Carly, that was my answer to YOUR question, hehe.

And Mandy (I made sure it was really you this time, hehe), I agree, For Good gets me every time!

Hahaha, no worries fg! It happens. :lol:

Anyway, I am excited that we are getting a new episode tonight. I just hope we get some really good Flack/Stella interaction...Hopefully, they'll be working the same case, otherwise I'll be so disappointed.

Quick question...Eddie Cahill's birthday will be coming up on the 15th, what do you ladies think Stella as Flack's gf would get him for his birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back