Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

Yep, I moved us up to page 19. I love this ship so much now, you've all converted me, though I'm still a big SMACKED shipper, I just now ship FIESTA as well. There's always room for several different ships.

We're on Page 19 already?!? Woohoo! That was fast! :lol:

Yeah, Michaela does sound good with Flack. :) I also love the name Margarita. I guess I've always been fond of Spanish and Italian names because of my heritage. Margarita Flack...

Lindsey! We're glad you're on board our little offbeat ship. ;)

Haha yup Mandy, page 19 already! Can you believe it? We gotta keep the Fiesta going.

The name Margarita is nice... Margarita Flack has a nice ring to it... although when I first hear the name I think of the drink. But it is a cute name!

I love Spanish names. and I also love names that spell almost the same in more languages. (my favorite Spanish name for a boy is José Alejandro, it has such a nice ring to it)

I like the name Liam. there is a thread somewhere here on what would the names of your ships children be, I just cant remember what name I put there for a boy

Margarita Flack has a nice name to it. and Isabella is a beautiful name too - I just recently discovered its an equivalent for Elizabeth

the adoption idea is something I can really see them doing. Stella is not the youngest so there probably wouldnt be a lot of chances for more then 2 children plus being an orphan she knows how important stability and the feeling of safety is. and I think we can all agree on the fact that they both would want a big family

funny that no one suggested Don Flack III as a name for the boy. that is something I cant really see them doing

taking a few steps back - Where do you think they would go for their first date?

I love the name Margarita...But yeah, it brings about visions of the drink, however, the drink was named in honor of a woman named Margarita. :lol: Nickname for Margarita could be Maisie. :)

Anyway, here's a picture of what Flack and Stella's daughter might look like. I just love this little girl's blonde curls. I can totally see a daughter of theirs being born with blonde hair but which will get dark as she gets older.

InfantaLeonor.jpg

Backtracking to their first date...Hmmm...How about Flack takes Stella out to the Union Square Greenmarket on a Saturday morning and they could buy the ingredients for the dinner Flack will make for Stella and do a little shopping as well. Either they stay indoors after the dinner, drinking wine and talking or they can go out to a salsa club or they could even go see a Broadway show or catch a new movie...OMG, I could go on and on! :lol:

Awe I could so see their daughter looking something like that, awe she's beautiful. And I never thought about Don Flack III but now that you mention it I think it would be cool if one of their sons was named Don. And I think they probably would only have two of their own and then adopt a couple more. They probably wouldn't have two many of their because of how old Stella is.

I agree Carly, I think that they would want a large family, but given the age circumstances, they would maybe have two of their own and adopt two more. And I can't really see Flack wanting to name his son Don Flack III... but maybe one of HIS sons will want to, wow, thinking of their grandkids already, haha I think I need a life ;)

Aww cute pic, Mandy!

Lol, don't worry, we all get like that, I think I need a life too. But I don't really think he would want to name one of his sons after him, maybe as a middle name perhaps. In my fic he has a son with Amelia and I've already decided his name's going to be Samuel Donald Flack. I like the name Sam, it's one of the names I'm planning to give one of my children if I have a boy, or Samantha for a girl, Colby was the other name I've decided on.

Hmmm... their first date? I agree, I could totally see him taking her to see a Broadway show... I vote for Wicked, just because I adore that show. A nice dinner beforehand. Or one I could totally see him doing is an all-day thing... him taking her to do all the touristy things in NY. I think I need to write a fanfic about that one once I am done with the one I am currently writing :)

As for their first date, I think either a candlelight meal or possibly maybe one of them cooking at one of their apartments. Maybe a walk somewhere, not sure really.

Yeah, that little girl in the pic is really cute! :) She's actually the Infanta Leonor of Spain, if you were curious. Anyone want to post a pic of what a son of Flack and Stella might look like?

Hahaha! Wicked, I love that musical! I memorized the songs! Just say the word Wicked and I break into song! :lol:

Yeah, I agree Flack and Stella naming a son of theirs Don Flack III would just be too much. I don't think they'd want their son having a hard time living up to the name of his father and grandfather. And I agree Donald is good as a second name but not as a first. Nicholas Donald Flack...Hmmmm. *practices saying it out loud* BTW, love the name Samuel, that's my granddad's name. :)

Yeah, we really need to get a life! :lol: :lol:

Haha Mandy, I know all the songs too! The songs are very catchy.

Nicholas Donald Flack, huh? Has a nice ring to it! If I find a suitable pic, I will post one!

Yeah, the songs are pretty catchy...Just imagine Flack, after seeing the show with Stella, suddenly singing Popular out of the blue. That would be such a hoot! :lol:

Thinking about that first date again, maybe Flack could bring Stella to one of his favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurants, where they serve really good food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back