Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

mandy9578 said:
Yeah, a little boy who looks just like Flack...How cute! He'd certainly be the apple of his mother's eyes! :lol: And for their little girl, I'm sure she'll have Flack wrapped around her fingers right from the moment she is born. :lol:

If they had a girl she would definitely be a daddy's girl no doubt about it, and I probably think she'd have curls like her mother and her daddy's eyes, as for a boy I think he would look a lot like his dad except for the eyes, those would be his mothers and I think he'd inherit maybe his mum's personality or something.

Ok here's a question from me.

How many children do you think they would have, and what do you think they'd be called?

one child - a girl Shannon Calista Flack

its funny how we all agree on what their children would look like. and with coming after both parents they would be stubborn and sarcastic and loyal. and they would have like the best family ever - imagine: Uncle Danny and Auntie Lindsay, Uncle Mac and Sheldon and Sid and the cool cousin Adam. thats what I call a surrogate family :)

Carly, the name you gave their little girl is a perfect blend of Irish and Greek. :)

To answer Aiden's question, I would love for them to have four children. :lol: :lol: I know! Too many for this day and age right?...and considering that Stella is just not that young anymore. But then again it would just go to show how Flack and Stella can't keep their hands off of each other! :lol: :devil: One boy and three girls (last two girls are twins! A possibility since more twin births occur in older women.) Hmmmm...Names. I'd give their son the name Nicholas and for the girls, Isabella, Daniella (after Uncle Danny) and Gabriella (see the theme here? all end with -ella, Just like Stella). Cheesy right? :lol:

I like your choices Mandy, Nicolas is such a lovely name - Nicholas Flack. it sounds great. and I like Daniella, such a sweet nod to their friendship. I think they both would want a big family but Im not really into it so i stick mostly with one child

Ive been searching for Irish and Greek names. I like Shannon and Calista means beautiful which I find is fitting

mandy9578 said:
Carly, the name you gave their little girl is a perfect blend of Irish and Greek. :)

To answer Aiden's question, I would love for them to have four children. :lol: :lol: I know! Too many for this day and age right?...and considering that Stella is just not that young anymore. But then again it would just go to show how Flack and Stella can't keep their hands off of each other! :lol: :devil: One boy and three girls (last two girls are twins! A possibility since more twin births occur in older women.) Hmmmm...Names. I'd give their son the name Nicholas and for the girls, Isabella, Daniella (after Uncle Danny) and Gabriella (see the theme here? all end with -ella, Just like Stella). Cheesy right? :lol:

I like those names, and funny you should mention the name Isabella, because in my fic she and Mac have a two-year-old daughter together named Isabella as well.

I could so see Stella and Flack having four children though. I think maybe two of each two boys and two girls, Maybe Matthew for one of the boys, hadn't really thought of other names. Although for a girl I like the name Lilia, my best friend's neice is Lilia-Mae one name. It's a pretty name.

Maybe Luciana for one of the girls and possibly Carmen for the other one. I don't know, just an idea.

Yeah, Nicholas Flack...Has such a nice ring to it. :lol:

I loved growing up with siblings though at times I'd wish I were an only child! :lol: I think Flack and Stella would love to have a brood of 3-4 children.

It's uncanny that we like the same name, Aiden. :lol: I really love the name Isabella. It's such a lovely classic name (I don't really go for trendy names). I've got a ten-year old niece named Isabella. She's funny and precocious.

If Flack and Stella had another boy...I love the name Christian.

Carmen...I've got two cousins named Maria del Carmen...just a little tidbit :lol:

Maria Del Carmen is cute, And yeah Isabella is a nice name, I like Isabelle as well and Christian is a nice name as well, I also like Tristan.

OMG!! Talk about uncanny...my niece Isabella's second name is Tristen...In honor of Brad Pitt's character in Legends of the Fall.:lol:

Wow, that's really uncanny :). But yeah I could totally see them having a son named Tristan and Matthew for the boys and Carmen and Lilia for the girls.

I think I may watch that episode with those guys breaking into the lab to steal the drugs, can't remember it, but there's a pic of it in your avator where Stella and Flack are standing outside with the guns, Is it Snow Day or not I can't remember, I'm pretty sure it is.

Yeah, you got it...It's Snow Day...Love them both in that eppy. Rambo Stella and Take-Charge Flack were soooo hot! :lol: :devil:

mandy9578 said:
Yeah, you got it...It's Snow Day...Love them both in that eppy. Rambo Stella and Take-Charge Flack were soooo hot! :lol: :devil:

Oh definitely, I loved that part, not to mention the good parts between Danny and Lindsay in well on the snooker table as it turns out to be. And who's apartment was it. Anyway Stella and Flack both looked Seriously hot together. :).

I agree with all of you about the looks of their kids. And I definitely think if they had a girl, she would be a spitfire like Stella, and would for sure have Flack wrapped around her finger (just like her Mom!) and the boy would be just like Flack, and be the center of Stella's world :)

In terms of them having kids, however, I am not too sure. I am thinking they maybe have one or two of their own, then adopt one or two, given Stella's past. So, maybe have one of each of their own, then maybe adopt twins? Names... hmmm. For girls, I love Michaela Elizabeth and Claire Linette. For boys, I like Liam Michael and Josiah Daniel.

I love your idea fg...about Flack and Stella adopting children, that it so loving and selfless on their part, giving a home to children who are in need of love and affection. :)

As for the names you've chosen, they are all lovely. I particularly love the names Liam and Michael. Michael because St. Michael is my favorite Angel. :)

Actually I didn't think about adoption, but now that you mention I think they probably would adopt, like you said they'd probably have two of their own and then adopt two more. Because Stella is an orphan and was in foster care most of her young life till she was 18, so she probably would want to help other children who didn't have a home or a family. And I think Flack would probably want to do it as well.

Yah, I love the idea of adoption. I actually want to adopt... always have. And Liam, Josiah, and Michaela are all names I want for my own children if and when I have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back