Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

hahaha! :lol: plot bunnies...reproducing like crazy! :lol: :lol: feather, good luck with school! You can do it! Before you know it, the semester is over! :lol:

Anyway, Kristine did an interview with Melina. You can read it here. Check out what she had to say about Stella's chemistry with Flack...and her take on Flack's fugly ties! :lol:

Thanks for the link Mandy! The interview made me laugh out loud in quite a few places. I loved her comment about Flack's ties, and her insights about her relationship with Flack... and Mac (about how they are more like brother/sister than anything romantic).

It was a great interview! It had me laughing in some parts as well. I loved how she talked about how she would fix Flack's fugly ties and set them straight! :lol: Gotta love her! :lol:

thanks for the link :)

the interview was really sweet and funny too. and I liked how she described he relationship with Mac and also with Lindsay and Danny.

but the cutest part definitely was about Flack and his ties. now we know who is responsible for them - Melina :)

You're welcome Carly! ;)

It's funny how we were just recently talking about how Stella would go shopping with Flack for something less fugly than the ties he wears and then we get to read Melina's CSI Files interview where she talks about Flack's ever-present fugly ties! :lol: :lol:

I always thought that the Mac/Stella relationship was more of the brother-sister type, never saw it in a romantic light (Funny how Melina, saw it that way too!) But then again, I am a die-hard Fiesta shipper! :lol:

Hey fg! (I hope you don't mind that I've shortened your name...I'm too lazy! :lol:) Really love that thought...that deep down Melina is a Fiesta shipper too! :lol: Is it too much to ask? :lol: Many people notice the great chemistry and rapport between Flack and Stella and it's nice having it confirmed by at least one of the actors who portray them. I think even Eddie Cahill commented on it once in an interview over at CSI Files as well...Just not sure though. :)

Pssst...There's a new Fiesta fic over at ff.net. :)

Hahaha fg works for me, Mandy. I would love to read Eddie's interview where he mentions their rapport. They just have such AMAZING chemistry.

I read it! The one about fairy tales, right? It's super cute!

I found the interview fg...Although Eddie was talking about the dynamic between Flack and Stella in All Access. You can find the interview here.

Yep, that's the fic I was talking about! :) A nice fluffy Fiesta fic to tide us over until next week's ep. :lol:

Awesome, thanks Mandy!

Well, we can only hope that some nice soul will write some more Fiesta fanfiction for us to tide us over! I am actually starting on one, but I don't know that it well get done before finals next week. But I promise, some fics are coming!

I haven't seen any previews for next week, but I wonder if they are going to deal with the aftermath of the whole Drew thing at all.

Well, we can only hope that some nice soul will write some more Fiesta fanfiction for us to tide us over!

I am working on part 3 of 'A walk in the park', I know where I'm taking them, I just have to find time to write it. Plus I have another Flack/Stella fic in progress, but I want to finish it up before I start posting. Plus I need a title for it - always a problem with me.
Ah well, less than 3 weeks until the holidays and i'll have all day to think of CSI fic <g>

So, what do you think Flack and Stella would do for the holidays?

Ohh yay, Cein, I can't wait to read the third part of "A Walk in the Park." Or your new fic for that matter.

Hmmm very good question... maybe they would go to the orphanage she grew up at and help pass out presents to the kids in the morning, then go to his parents' house for dinner?

Sorry, I haven't been in here in two days! My DSL server went offline. Gah...:mad:

Anyway, you're welcome fg! :) Unfortunately, next week's episode is Danny-centric. So I don't think we'll see how Stella will deal with the Drew aftermath.

Hi cein! It's great to hear that you're working on chapter three and that you have another Fiesta story in the back burner. :) Can't wait to read them. :)

As for the question, visiting the orphanage seems likely. As for going to his parents' house for Christmas dinner, that would be awesome since it shows that Flack is seriously committed to this relationship. Wouldn't you say? I would love for them to go over to Rockefeller Center to go skating. That would be lovely and perhaps they could kiss in front of that gigantic Christmas tree. Maybe Flack could even take Stella to see The Rockettes over at the Radio City Music Hall. What do you guys think?

I like the "go skating" idea since Eddie is such a hockey fan. I just can decide what would be better, if she knew how to skate or if she didnt

other then that I have no idea what you typically do for Christmas in NY but the idea of the two of them decorating the tree is kinda nice

It would be funny if Stella could pretend she didn't know how to skate. Flack, being the man that he is, would teach her to skate...and then suddenly she'd pull the rug from under him and show him that he's such a good teacher but in reality she's a great skater, even better than him...and then show him a trick or two...Or even pull a prank on him! :lol:

Oh yeah, by the way, nyakattia wrote a new Fiesta friendship fic over at ff.net about Stella dealing with the Drew aftermath...Hehehe, fg, I see you've read it already. :lol:

I've just noticed now that we have reached page 15, a milestone, don't you think? Remember we've set a goal of making it to a second Fiesta thread by the New Year? Since this post of mine is only the 569th post (we still need 431 more posts before we can make it to the second thread), we probably need to reassess or reset our goal. What do you guys think? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back