Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

The shamrock necklace is pretty interesting and in keeping with Flack's Irish heritage. Loved that one. :)

I can definitely see Stella dragging Flack to buy some shoes. After all, she's a girl and we girls looove to shop for pretty shoes! :lol: I mean, who doesn't? :lol:

Carly...You just made me laugh with the thought that the one who chooses Flack's fugly tie-dress shirt combo is on some kind of drugs. :lol: :lol:

What else could they possibly buy? Maybe Flack could buy some massage oils for Stella! To help her relax, especially after she's had a tough day chasing the bad guys. :lol: :devil: :lol:

Mandy, stop putting plot bunnies in my head! That Sweet Home Alabama thing sounds fun. I am just glad school will be over in a little over two weeks! Then I can get to writing some fanfic like I promised.

Carly, I totally agree, the person who picks out Flack's wardrobe has gotta be on something. How could they not be when the patterns and colors they pick are awful together on pretty much a weekly basis? Oh, and love the shamrock necklace idea!

Feather, I'm glad I could provide you with plot bunnies. Don't you just hate it when you have little plot bunnies running around in your mind and you just don't have the time or you're just too lazy to do something about them. Let's pretend those plot bunnies have Flack and Stella's faces! :lol: Maybe that could speed things up, time-wise that is. :lol:

Wow! In this week's episode The Thing About Heroes,we got tons of Flack-Stella interaction! Complete opposite of last week's ep.

Hey feather, I've got another plot bunny for you. It's got to do with Flack and Stella surviving another attempt on their life with the botched subway crash and how they'll deal with their feelings for one another. That really was a close call. :)

I loved that Stella nodded her head towards Flack in greeting when she arrived in the subway! :)
0001.jpg

Flack:Crap! I can't believe Sinclair got wind of us getting it on in the supply closet! Stel, is it
too much to ask to put your poker face on? He's gonna eat us alive! I can just feel it in my
bones!

0541.jpg

Stella: I'm gonna kill you Flack! Just shut your mouth and let me do the talking! We're
in enough trouble with your adventurous streak! No more supply closet misadventures for
you Detective!

0542.jpg

Flack: Oh come on Stel! I know you can't resist my charms! Admit it, you love me too much
to deny me!

0546.jpg

Did you notice how Flack moved behind Stella when Sinclair walked in? I thought he was showing his support for her, sort of backing her up, and showing Sinclair that he aligned himself with the CSIs. My friend said it looked like he was hiding behind Stella as if he needed her to protect him :) Ha

I am not sure this is a shipper comment, but it seemed to belong here more than anywhere else. If it needs to be deleted or moved, that is fine.

Mandy, thank you for the screen caps as usual! And stop giving me plot bunnies, my muse has been throwing enough at me... I had an idea for one revolving around Stella's thoughts about the whole Drew situation and what she felt after she found out why he was interested in her.

Privatename, hi! New faces are always nice. I did notice that and I laughed out loud when he did it. I was like, "Come on Flack, hiding behind Stella? Really?" But I like your interpretation better, about aligning himself with the CSIs.

Hi feather! As always, you're welcome! ;) I was actually thinking the same thing...about your plot bunny, that is...How Stella will deal with the whole Drew aftermath and where Flack comes to the rescue, making it clear to Stella that she is desirable as a woman and not just a means to an end. :lol:

Hi private! :) It's nice to see a new face around here (metaphorically speaking)...I really like your observations on that scene...I actually love that scene. Flack showing his solidarity with Stella. As for Flack hiding behind Stella, that is one hilarious thought! :lol: Scaredy cat Flack is back? :lol:

Here's another screen cap from The Thing About Heroes

Stella: Flack, sweetie, I know that our sex life is great but you don't have to be cocky about
it and broadcast it to the entire police force!

0107.jpg

Heh, while I'm sure that Flack was more or less showing where he stood by standing behind Stella, my immediate reaction was to laugh out loud at the image of him putting her between him and Sinclair. Poor scaredy cat Flack...he knows that Stella will kick ass to defend him!

Haha Cein, that was definitely my reaction as well. Stella would kick ass though in order to protect people she cares about... especially Flack ;)

Thanks for the welcome, feathergirl and Mandy. I occasionally come in and check this thread out although I guess it is the first time I have posted on it.

Fraidycat Flack! That is cute. Stella would go toe to toe with anyone to protect her friends, but in all fairness so would Flack :) I definitely prefer to think he was showing his solidarity there. Cute scene either way.

Privatename, we love our little corner of the boards... come and visit us anytime ;)

I agree, Flack would do pretty much anything to protect those he cares about... we have seen his loyalty to Moran, and even to Truby (to some degree). There is no doubt that he would do anything to protect those he is closest to. I am sure that was their intention when they blocked the scene, to show his solidarity with the CSIs.

You're welcome private and I've got to agree with feather that we love our little corner of the boards and that we'd love you popping in here! :)

You've got to love scaredy cat Flack hiding behind Rambo Stella! That is such a hoot! :lol: Yes, I agree that Stella would go to the ends of the earth and back for those that she cares about. The same goes for Flack as well. Our favorite couple are both kick ass and won't take no shit from no one! Pardon the intended wrong grammar! :lol:

Hehe, Mandy... scaredy cat Flack and Rambo Stella. And don't worry, we can forgive the wrong grammar this time.

Scaredy cat Flack and Rambo Stella...Such a funny combination! :lol: I see plot bunnies runnning around! :lol:

I think I'll be going into Fiesta withdrawal until the next week since we won't be getting a new episode this week! :lol:

No more plot bunnies! LOL... they seriously reproduce like crazy. I keep getting all these ideas but real life is definitely getting in the way (I have a paper due Thursday that is a large chunk of my grade in that class, a take home final and in class final on Monday, and next Thursday I have to present on my paper, SIGH). I will eventually be able to get some of those plot bunnies into a story though...

And Mandy, I agree, I am going to have withdrawals since the show is reruns this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back