Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

yeah, thanks god for that :)

but maybe he would be there to make Don realize what he really feels for Stella *crosses fingers*

BTW, mandy, from which song is the quote in your siggy? I love Soraya but cant place it

Hi carolina! :) The song's title is De Repente. There's also an English version of it called Suddenly. Anyway, I love both versions. :)

Back to our favorite couple, I'm so excited for this week's episode. Flack and Stella all dressed up to the nines. Can't wait to see that! :D

I am not entirely sure if Drew is going to be her new love interest... just based on last week he creeped me out.

Thankfully I read Drew is supposed to be a temporary character. Stella is so Flack's equal. All Access should have been the turning point for Fiesta, bringing them closer together.

Yeah, I'm glad too that Drew is just a temporary character. Man, he was just too creepy for my taste. I hate that Stella has such piss-poor taste in men. If TPTB want to hook Stella up with a younger man, why not with our dear old Flack? He's the perfect foil for Stella and I love how they play off of each other. :lol: :lol:

Stella is my girl, but I'm tired of her attracting the losers, and Flack is right there.

I totally know what y'all mean! Flack and Stella play off each other wonderfully well. They are both very intense, intelligent, passionate people and they should so be together. And I agree, if she is gonna go for a younger guy, why not Flack???

Kiane said:
They should become the real deal on the show. Not just in our heads.

That would be fantastic! Alas, I don't see TPTB going in that direction. It would be wishful thinking on our part. Now, maybe we could twist their arms to see it our way. :lol: :lol: If ever they hook up for real, I would probably faint (yes, I'm truly a genuine fainter! I even got a black eye once from fainting.) from the excitement. :lol: :D :lol: Until that happens, as I have said previously, fanfiction will have to fill the void.

Im not sure they would choose this route either but I would love to see them get closer and closer at least friendship-wise.

I want more scenes like that from People with money or The Deep.

maybe out dear Flack could save her from the creepy Drew :) I mean, he is a hero after all

I would love to see them get closer and closer friendship-wise as well. Those scenes from People With Money and The Deep were priceless Fiesta moments. I hope we get to see more of those this Season. This week's episode with both of them dressed to the nines sharing scenes together will be fodder for more Fiesta fanfiction. He looks gorgeous dressed in a tux while Stella looks stunning in her black number.

Oh, Flack, my hero! :lol: :lol: He could so rescue Stella from Drew. :lol:

I dont read spoilers but Flack in a tux and Stella all dressed up, that sound wonderfull. cant wait to see it.

I just think of this - it would be sweet to see them in a scene when they are questioning someone and he/she comments on something that makes them embarassed - like on them dating, or being related or something like that

Haha, Carolina, your last statement made me laugh. That would be funny.

I also agree with the others that unfortunately TPTB probably won't give us this ship, so fanfiction will just have to do.

Oh, and I love it, this is the first time in months that I haven't had to go searching for this thread!

That would totally be so funny...Flack getting embarrassed in front of Stella and vice versa...It would be so priceless to see Flack go beet-red from embarrassment in front of Stella. :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean feathergirl...Yay, finally this thread is alive and kicking. :lol:

Im happy too :)

at the DL thread there was a lot of talk about Halloween so im bringing the question here:

What do you think Flack and Stella would wear for Halloween?

and wouldnt it be fun if they apeared at the party nad they costumes matched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back