Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

great idea and great name

I have been reading some fiesta fics on fanfiction but there is definitely not enough of them there. do you know of some other place i could find them? cause they are so hot together

There's some out on LiveJournal by Stellaluna. She writes really good Flack/Stella fics. You can search Stellaluna under Username.

You're welcome Carolina. Let me know if you have problems finding them. :)

Since there's only two suggestions for a thread title, I'll post a poll.

Also, Did you want

Flack/Stella
Fiesta
Flack/Stella *Fiesta* or something else?

Okay ya'll this thread needs some livening up! Sooo... hmm what's a good topic... OK I have one, what song do you feel reflects these two best? Come on all you Fiesta people, I know you're out there!

that is a mean question :)

it should definitely be something spanish. I know she is Greek and he is Irish, but they are Fiesta and they are hot

and the first thing coming to my mind was Prohibida by Raul. if anyone is interested i might try to translate

I know, I am mean like that. I suppose I should answer my own question, huh? Hmm decisions, decisions. Well, for sure I am thinking Joe Nichols' "Another Side of You" is a good one, even though it talks about kids and such, it's a good song for them... I would link to it but I don't think any of the lyrics available are complete. I will post when I think of another one or two.

Carolina, I would love it if you could translate the song you mentioned!

Ok..it looks like we have a winner for the thread name so I'm gonna change it now.

Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Mmmmmm, can't remember which title I voted for, but I like them both really and either way yay that we finally have a title! :D Thanks Modie hon! ;)
I've been reading more and more Fiesta ficcies lately and I really could see these two being cute together...they've got great chemistry when they work together and I'm sure that'd translate to romance! :D

here is the translation of the lyrics I mentioned Forbidden

When I see her it takes my breath away
My heart gives me away
It can be the magic of her black eyes
But this girl is killing me

There is no excuse for being the way she is
For this woman to be so beautiful

She should be forbidden for the way she looks
For the way she sways when she walks
There is not a star in heaven
That seems more beautiful compared to her

Her rhythm should be a crime
It makes me crazy and to fall in love
She shouldn’t be so perfect
Because I’m gonna lost my mind

I wanna tell her and can’t find courage
That I don’t live just to see her
Every morning I wish for a moment
For her to look at me while walking by

I just want to say that I'm a newbie here [been more of a lurker actually] and that I've been a BIG, no make that HUGE fan of the Flack/Stella ship ever since I started watching the show...

Flack and Stella have great chemistry and every time they share onscreen time, sparks fly!! I just love Flack's smart-alecky comments and Stella's witty comebacks...

I love the fact that Stella's a strong woman and who cares if she's way older than Flack...What is age but a number anyway? Who wouldn't fall for Flack?...Wouldn't you just love to give those rosy lips a kiss?? :lol:

Carolina,thanks for the translation... great lyrics and very fitting of our Fiesta!

Mandy, welcome to the thread! It's always nice to see new shippers. I agree, they have AMAZING chemistry, and yes, I wouldn't mind kissing him if Stella doesn't want him (which we know she does).

Hey thanks feathergirl926 for the welcome!!

As for Flack and Stella, if Stella doesn't want him, I'll certainly be glad to have him for myself :lol: I'm sure there'll be a long line of women (perhaps, men *suddenly having flashes of Eddie Cahill as the bisexual boytoy of Carrie in Sex and the City* [chuckles]) who'd want to be with Flack. I'm sure you're right that Stella actually wants Flack... considering all that sexual tension that comes across the TV screen... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back