Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

I can totally see them both watching Iron Chef... maybe betting on who will win, just to make things more interesting. I have never seen Heroes... but from what I hear, Flack would like it!

Ah, Flack is a betting man! :lol: So what do you think they'll have at stake? I'm getting a very wicked vibe here. :lol: :devil: How about the loser would have to feed the winner in bed! And I'm not just talking about food! :lol: :devil: :lol: Whipped cream and chocolate sauce anyone? :lol: :devil: :lol:

Season One of Heroes was great but I have mixed feelings about Season two, so there. Yes, Flack would like this one. :)

You just put all kinds of naughty thoughts in my head Mandy ;):lol:

My friend is obsessed with Heroes, :lol: But it does seem like one Flack would like. Most of the shows I watch are crime shows, so I am thinking they wouldn't like the ones I watch, hahaha, too many inaccuracies.

Hahaha! Yes, naughty thoughts are wonderful, aren't they? *sniggers* :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I can see Flack and Stella watching a crime show and them going, 'Nah, that isn't right. Come on! You've got the details sooo wrong! That's not how it works!' Hahahaha! :lol: :lol: They'd pick the show apart for inaccuracies. Hehe. :lol:

Mmmhmm, love those naughty thoughts... can't help it when it comes to Flack/Stella :D

That would be TOO funny, them watching NYPD Blue or Law and Order or something, and picking apart the show.

Oh definitely! :lol: Flack and Stella together makes us think of naughty thoughts! :lol: :devil:

For sure, Flack and Stella picking apart Law and Order and NYPD Blue would definitely bring about laughter. :lol: I'm sure one of them would go, 'Let me have a word with the writers or producers. They've got the details dead wrong!' :lol: :lol:

Oh Heather, BTW, I posted another fic over at ff.net. You can find it here.

LOL, Stella and Don could be consultants on one of those shows... One of my friend's dads is actually a CSI here in CA and his friend does consulting for the shows.

I just read your fic. It was great!

Oooh that sounds interesting. Flack and Stella as consultants, huh? Great way to earn some extra income. :lol: Plus, they can correct some of the inaccuries of these crime shows which drive them nuts. :lol: :lol:

Thanks Heather! :D I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! :lol:

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Yay found the thread after the move!

Seriously, Stella and Flack would be hilarious as consultants. Oh, I just thought of another show I can see them liking, 24! I can see Flack liking it from the beginning then getting Stella hooked on it.

Wow, we've moved! I'm still not used to this new set up. Hopefully soon, everything will be a breeze.

Hahaha! Flack and Stella would probably drive those producers insane with their eye for detail. I get the vibe that our favorite couple's the type that wants everything accurate. :lol:

I see Flack getting hooked on 24 and Stella following suit. They'll both get addicted. I remember going through a 24 marathon with my cousins which was really fun. I can see Flack and Stella going through the same thing. :lol:

EDIT: Oh Heather and Carly, I'll just PM you regarding your icons. I'll send the link and just use the 'Save As' function so you can use them again. Okay?

Last edited:

Yeah, this new layout is taking a while to adapt to.

For some reason, I see Flack liking the show from the beginning, and Stella thinking it looked weird, and not liking it until one of the later seasons, then becoming hooked and making Flack go buy or rent the DVDs for a marathon, :lol:

Thanks!

I know! It feels weird. It's like learning how to ice skate. :lol: So many things to get used to. :lol:

Haha, yes Flack can be such a bad influence. :lol: Stella would probably drive him nuts about buying the DVD, or renting for that matter. I can just see them coming into work with dark circles under their eyes and someone, most likely Danny, making a quip to Flack, 'Stella, keep you up all night?' and Flack answers, 'you have no idea!'. If Danny ever asks Stella that question, I just don't know what Stella would say but I'm sure it will be hilarious. :guffaw:

Heather, you're welcome! ;)

Ahh this was on the second page! No good.

LOL, I love that idea Mandy! And Danny's "comment"? Too funny :guffaw: (Love these new smileys by the way).

Can't let the thread linger in the second page. That was really fast... This new set up is probably still making everyone feel weird. :lol:

Anyway, yes I love these new smilies. :thumbsup: hahaha! Danny can be such a wise ass but I don't think Stella would ever let him get away with being cheeky with her. :lol: Danny making a comment to Flack would definitely be answered with a snarky Flack comment. :lol:

Yeah, definitely don't want this thread slipping to the second page, it'll be impossible to find :lol:

And I agree, Stella wouldn't let Danny get away with being a smart ass. She could pull the rank card or give him a Stella glare... that would shut him up. And if he made a comment to Flack, well, he would just get a sarcastic comment hurled back at him ;)

Oh, and I was thinking about other shows they might watch, how about shows that Eddie and Melina have previously worked on? So, like Providence or Friends or something? I can just see Flack liking Providence thinking, "Man that doctor is hot," or something :guffaw:

Back