Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

:guffaw::guffaw: Oh most definitely. Danny would never get away with being a smart ass with Stella. And Flack would give as good as he gets. :guffaw:

As for Stella pulling the rank card...Oh gosh...I'm having some very naughty thoughts about this one! :devil: I see her pulling the rank card over Flack...in bed. :drool::drool:

That's just too funny! :guffaw: Yeah, Flack would probably tell Stella that Sydney is hot and Stella would just go, "Huh? I'm not enough for you Flack?" :guffaw::guffaw:And Flack would go, "Well...she looks uncannily so like you. How could I not find her hot?" :guffaw::guffaw:

And while watching Friends or that Sex and the City episode (where Eddie has a scene in bed, with no shirt on:drool::drool:) or that L&O: SVU episode (we get to see an almost naked Eddie here as well) where Eddie guest stars, Stella would go "He looks sooo much like you, Flack! He's so cute! Are you sure you don't have an identical twin running around?" And Donnie boy gets really jealous of that actor. :lol::guffaw:

I really love these new smilies! :lol:

2. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Stella pulling rank in bed, huh? Too hot! :drool::drool:

And I definitely think the idea of them watching those shows is just too damn funny. And both of them getting jealous of the actors would just be icing on the cake!

Oh and I found a song that I really like for our favorite couple... it's by Chris Cagle. The day numbers would be a bit off but I still think it's a great song. What A Beautiful Day

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh yes, Stella pulling rank in bed. I would definitely love to see what Flack will say and do. :lol: :drool: :drool:

Funny how real life and fiction collide, huh? Both of them jealous of someone who looks like them. Too damn funny!:guffaw::guffaw:

Oh, I love that song by Chris Cagle. It's really beautiful. Oh so now I'm taking something from the title. Funny, I've got that in my 'Fiesta' playlist on my iPod. Gee, I need to get a life! :guffaw:

4. feathergirl926

It is a beautiful song, I love it!

And great story, by the way!

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha, Heather! I'm glad you love it. The Irish Car Bomb was in your honor, by the way! ;) Think I'll name my muse after you. :guffaw: Watch out for that next chappie. :lol:

6. feathergirl926

Hahaha, oh Irish Car Bombs! Gotta love 'em.

7. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Stella will be in a life or death situation. She needs some tender love care from her Flack, which Flack restores only for her.

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey there Heather. I'm sorta back...sorta because I'm at an internet café right now making this post. My DSL at home is playing tricks on me and wouldn't let me connect to this site but lets me do so with other sites. Grrr...:scream: :scream:

Yes, Irish Car Bombs, hahaha!

Hey Kiane. :D If ever that happens, definitely Flack would swoop in to the rescue. He's just that kind of guy, so concerned for his Stella. Awww...isn't he so sweet. :guffaw::guffaw:

9. feathergirl926

Awww, Mandy, what a bummer. I hope your computer starts working soon.

And I agree with you guys, if Stella were in any danger, Flack would come to the rescue :)

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I know! It's actually sooo annoying! :scream:

Narrator: Tantanaannaaa...Here's Super Flack! :guffaw: Here he comes rescuing the damsel in distress...Ms. Stella Bonasera...
    Stella: "Who you calling a damsel in distress?"

:guffaw::guffaw:

11. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

That actually happens to Stella soon. Just like All Access happened, but a very different scenario.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey Kiane. :D If ever that happens, definitely Flack would swoop in to the rescue. He's just that kind of guy, so concerned for his Stella. Awww...isn't he so sweet. :guffaw::guffaw:[/quote]

That actually happens to Stella soon. I thought you knew.[/quote]

Are you talking about the fire at her building? We've talked about that in this thread recently. Flack goes to her apartment to check if Stella is okay. Yeah, we know about that one. I was kind of confused with your original post actually. I thought you were referring to the spoiler but actually dismissed it...Just thought you were thinking of a scenario with Flack and Stella. Anyway...:lol:

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^ Thanks for the spoilers! I've been missing and now I'm really excited for that! I love how they always have each other's backs... Even when Stella shot Frankie, who was there to help her and overcome it? Flack! :D

What does that tell you?

14. feathergirl926

I am definitely looking forward to that episode. Just a couple weeks until new episodes start :):):) I can't wait to see their interactions in that episode.

15. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

And we love the way Flack comforts Stella. We wish we were lucky as Stella, to have a fine man as Flack looking out for us.:D