Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

mandy9578

CSI Level Two
Before anything else, here’s a link to Flack/Stella #1 – Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Hello and welcome to the second Flack/Stella Thread…Yes, that’s right, the second thread. You better believe it, we’ve made it this far! So bring out those Irish Car Bombs and let’s celebrate…Woohoo!

Fiesta2Banner.jpg

We love Flack and Stella as a couple because they’ve got amazing chemistry. Who cares if Flack is younger than Stella. What is age but a number? We love them because they are both fiery, intense characters who will do everything in their power to do the right thing. We love them because they’ve shown that they are there for each other through thick and thin. We love them because every time they have a scene together, the screen just lights up. There’s just something about them that makes you look at them closely when they are together. Last but not least, we love them because they look sooooo hot together! :D

Here are some of our favorite Flack/Stella moments:

Remember the kiss from All Access? Wasn't that sweet of Flack to comfort Stella through that traumatic experience? I'm sure Stella loves him for that! :D

CSINY2x21_460.jpg

How about that hug?

Flack: ‘I know this isn’t perfect timing but I just can’t help myself…’
Stella: ‘Flack, are you actually feeling me up? I’ve got to say I’m liking it.’

CSINY2x21_478.jpg

Aaawww! Everybody loves a hero! Stella's got her hero in the person of Donald Flack, Jr. :lol: :lol:

zomgflackstella2.jpg

And look how our favorite couple gets flirty…

Stella: ‘So Flack, what do you say we take this to the bedroom?’

bscap0088.jpg

Talk about body language…Flack's body language is screaming for Stella to jump him.

Flack: Oh she definitely wants to jump me. I can see her eyes turn feral.

bscap0110.jpg

Don’t we just love Flack and Stella all dressed up? Forget about the bimbo named Demon, I mean Devon. :lol:

Flack: Oh man, Stella looks amazing in that black number. Look at that cleavage! Gotta get me some of her.
Stella: Flack really cleans up well. I can just rip off his tux if we were alone.

bscap0030.jpg

So here's to the second thread, ladies! Cheers!

P.S. Sorry I took so long to start this thread. Blame it on my phone line going dead affecting the DSL as well. Grrr...

Yay thanks for starting the new thread Mandy. Love the screen caps you have for our celebration.

To continue the previous conversation about movies, I think it would be hilarious if Flack took Stella to a scary movie thinking she would get all freaked out, but then he gets scared. Hilarious. I think that needs to be the next fic you write Mandy ;)

feathergirl926 said:
Yay thanks for starting the new thread Mandy. Love the screen caps you have for our celebration.

De nada Heather! ;) I can't believe we've finally made it to this second thread, even if we were behind by more than a month from our goal. Our ship thread is the little engine that could. :lol: :lol:

To continue the previous conversation about movies, I think it would be hilarious if Flack took Stella to a scary movie thinking she would get all freaked out, but then he gets scared. Hilarious. I think that needs to be the next fic you write Mandy ;)

Hahaha, Heather, we really are on the same wavelength! I wrote this in the very last post in thread # 1...I love Horror flicks as well...Wouldn't it be funny if Flack takes Stella to a horror flick and he ends up getting scared and Stella has to hold his hands throughout the movie. That would be such a riot! Hahaha, as for that fic request, I'll try to write that one, maybe next week when I've got some free time. :lol:

YAY! Congrats on the new thread!!!

That was quiet quick lol...

Like I said before as soon as real life get a little less hectic I'll pop by more often

love the caps Mandy :D

:lol: Mandy, I know, I was agreeing with you lol. I saw that you posted that on the last thread and just had to agree with you. I just didn't reiterate that in my last post ;)

Hahaha! Oops, my bad! Blame it on my fever-induced brain! :lol: Flack's such a scaredy cat, remember that time Stella called him chicken in that monastery ruins? Too hilarious. :lol:

BTW Heather, Cheno will be singing at the Oscars! :D Can't wait for the ceremonies, it will be aired in the morning my time but thank goodness for it being a holiday! :lol:

Shaz, glad you could join us in celebrating the new thread! ;) Yes, real life sucks. :lol: As for the caps, I'm glad you liked them. ;)

Hahaha, yes, that was such a funny scene. Flack can chase after armed guys, but is afraid of ghosts and such? Not so good, lol.

As for the Oscars, I don't usually watch them. I just care about who wins and I can look those up the next day. I do like some of the performances and I kind of want to see Kristin sing...

That's what I find endearing about Flack, he's such a character, he can go after the bad guy without losing a sweat but talk about ghosts and haunted places and he folds. Talk about hilarious! :lol: It was so cute when Stella teased him about being afraid of ghosts. :lol: :lol: I'm sure Stella finds that quality in Flack endearing as well. :D

Yup, I can't wait to see Cheno perform. :D

:lol: That's a good way to describe Flack... he is quite the character. And Stella definitely finds it enduring, who wouldn't?

He's definitely a character. Heehee, I love it that it's those little qualities about Flack that makes him endearing to Stella. They really complement each other very well. :lol: What I also like about him is that he is a tough guy but he's got such a soft spot for Stella. ;)

Congratulation on the new thread...:D

I love the thread name..A smart one..

Mandy thanks for all the caps..It's good to have some of them in the same place..You know...Also love the lines :lol: :p

Awww, you're welcome athens! ;) As for the thread name , we kind of agreed that it was the best one we could come up with, with little of us around, so that's what we chose. :D Glad you loved the screen caps and the captions. :D Yay for Flack and Stella! :lol: :lol:

we have a new threead *throws confetti in the air*

I almost missed the opening but it was a great one, Mandy. love the screen caps and your lines :)

I can just see Flack and Stella watch some horror movie at home, curled on the sofa and it would be him hiding his face on her shoulder when something scary comes up. and she would so tease him about it :)

Thanks Carly, I'm glad you liked the screen caps and captions. I aim to please. ;) :lol:

I can so totally see them watching a horror flick at home, on the couch, Flack getting scared shitless and Stella having to nurse him through the whole movie. :lol: What a hoot. :lol:

Back