Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

stroll everywhere^_^

14645213_h.jpg

I'm a vermin!!!^_^

Yes, yes we do love the way Flack comforts Stella Kiane. And I would definitely love to have a guy as hot as Flack looking out for me.

Welcome to this ship Zhu!

^ Thanks for the spoilers! I've been missing and now I'm really excited for that! I love how they always have each other's backs... Even when Stella shot Frankie, who was there to help her and overcome it? Flack! :D

What does that tell you?

Hehehe! I've been missing in action for a few days and we've got a lot of new posts. :D

You're welcome kiss, regarding the spoilers. I'm glad to see you back! :D

What does that tell me? A lot...a lot! :lol: It seems it's always Flack to the rescue when Stella is in trouble. He's such a sweetie! :D Makes me wish I were in Stella's shoes. :p

Thanks for the collage ZhuShuaijie!

Wlecome back Mandy! Everything resolved with your computer issues? And I totally agree, I wish I were in Stella's shoes.

Wlecome back Mandy! Everything resolved with your computer issues? And I totally agree, I wish I were in Stella's shoes.

Yeah computer issues resolved. I hate it when goes bonkers. :scream::lol:

Yes...Stella's shoes. :lol: I can't wait for Right Next Door to air. :lol: I'm totally excited to see Flack going all protective on Stella. :devil:

I am glad you are back. You can help keep me company here, :lol:

I am super super excited for the new episodes, especially Right Next Door so we can see some Fiesta goodness.

Haha, I'll always keep you company in here, Heather. :D

Yes, Right Next Door...can't wait to see that. :devil: Lots and lots of Fiesta goodness. :lol:

Concerning the Flack and Stellas, I do not know that how everyone is comprehends them.:beer:
But I think, they are very a match's pair.At least, at they kiss time, not need on tiptoe!:thumbsup::lol:

I am glad you are always here to keep me company Mandy :)

And I agree Zhu, I don't think everyone gets Flack/Stella, mostly because of the age difference. But oh well, their loss, :lol: We here on this thread know that Fiesta is love, and Fiesta is awesome!

Gee, I'm always happy to keep you company, Heather! ;) Anyway, happy Easter, ladies! :D

Bah! Who cares about the age difference! :lol: They so look great together. Besides Stella really looks young for her age, don't you agree? :lol: I sooo love them together. :devil: :lol: :drool:

I've finally written the final chapter of Kiss Me, I'm Irish. Wah! I'm actually sad that I've finished it. :lol:

Happy Easter, all! It's still Easter here in the Pacific Time zone.

I agree, what is age but a number? And yeah, she totally looks younger than she is. Who cares if she is older, they are super hot together.

I loved your story. I was glad to be your source of inspiration. Now I just need to find another plot to not-so-subtly inspire you with ;)

Feathergirl926:
And I agree Zhu, I don't think everyone gets Flack/Stella, mostly because of the age difference. But oh well, their loss, We here on this thread know that Fiesta is love, and Fiesta is awesome!

Yeah!in China, the many people also thinks their the age disparity.:(
But, I think:), as long as they love each other, the age is not linchpin!
Stella is a be like the goddess alike noble woman, her and our handsome the Flack match,also very quite good!
Beatitude them!:thumbsup:

mandy9578:
What does that tell me? A lot...a lot! It seems it's always Flack to the rescue when Stella is in trouble. He's such a sweetie! Makes me wish I were in Stella's shoes.
Thanks for the collage ZhuShuaijie!

Not need stand on ceremony!
Very happy know everyone!;)
"It seems it's always Flack to the rescue when Stella is in trouble."
I agree, the Flack's love is great, he care each .Especially is Danny/ Stella/ Mac!
I like the here, the Flack's eyes care the Stella!
14773422_h.jpg

14773423_h.jpg

I have already been be by him allure!:drool::drool::drool:

Happy Easter, all! It's still Easter here in the Pacific Time zone.

I agree, what is age but a number? And yeah, she totally looks younger than she is. Who cares if she is older, they are super hot together.

I loved your story. I was glad to be your source of inspiration. Now I just need to find another plot to not-so-subtly inspire you with ;)

So true about the age difference! :lol: IDK, in my family it seems, among my cousins that is, the girls are attracted to younger men, married or dating. :lol: Yup, Stella looks totally young! It's Flack who looks so much older than Eddie Cahill's age. :lol:

I love that I can bounce off fic ideas with you! :D I wonder what we'll ever come up with next. :lol:
I like the here, the Flack's eyes care the Stella!
14773422_h.jpg

14773423_h.jpg

I have already been be by him allure!:drool::drool::drool:
Ohh thanks for the Flack pics, ZhuShuaijie! Look at how he is looking at Stella so intently. Quick get me a drool bucket! He looks totally to die for! :lol: :drool: I'm sure Stella will be drooling as well when she sees Flack like that! :lol: :devil:

Last edited:

I agree with you completely Zhu! And thanks for the lovely screen caps. SIGH, I wish a man as hot as Flack would look at ME like that, :lol:

Mandy, that's funny about the fact that your family seem to like younger men, the last couple guys I have had "crushes" on were younger by a couple years. My friends think I am weird, it's just a preference thing :) Oh, and have you seen the shuffle challenge floating around ff.net? Some of them are really interesting.

Yup, I would love if someone looked at me like the way Flack was looking at Stella quite intently. :devil: :lol:

Haha, my family can be pretty quirky. :lol: It's not just the girls attracted to younger guys but one of my cousins even married an older woman. So there. :lol: So even if Stella is much older than Flack, they both make sense together. They look sooo good together. There's no denying that. :lol:

I have seen the shuffle challenge floating around over at ff.net but I haven't read them yet. I haven't seen a Fiesta one though. Anyway...

Back