Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

hahaha! I love that picture you painted. Poor rookie having to be on the receiving end of Flack's wrath! :lol: Stella having to calm down Flack would just be too hilarious! :lol:

Oh God, alcohol and karaoke! :lol: I've had funny experiences with those! One time we were doing karaoke and I had about a bottle and half of red wine and as we were finishing up I fainted, puked and hit my head on the floor (I was standing up). The way my cousin recalls it, she just heard this loud thud and she saw me down on the floor passed out. It was like 'timberrrr!' Good we were at her house. She helped me up to sit and quickly ran to the freezer to get me some ice but couldn't get them out (stupid IKEA ice trays wouldn't budge!) and so she ended up putting frozen hotdogs on my head while giving me a bath! After I had been given a bath, I had to be brought to the ER to be checked out. I turned out okay (now I wouldn't be telling this story if I wasn't :lol:) but I had the nastiest bump on my head. Talk about something I'll never live down. Plus, I had the worst hangover ever! Just stayed in bed the whole day after it happened. :lol: The funny thing is, I fainted again after a session of drinking and karaoke and got a black eye for it. The witness: again the same cousin! :lol: :lol: So every time my cousins and I get together (which is very often), that story gets told again and again! Now if only I can turn that into a Flack/Stella fic... :lol: :lol:

I'll PM you when I have it up! :D

2. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Yup, poor rookie, doesn't stand a chance :)

Those stories about your experiences with alcohol and karaoke are too funny Mandy!

I loved your new Fiesta story. Glad we could be an inspiration here...

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Definitely poor rookie! :lol: As you mentioned previously, he probably wouldn't know what hit him. :lol:

As for my alcohol and karaoke stories, yes they are funny. :lol: That's why I'll never live those down. I get teased about it all the time. :lol: But I don't really mind. I just chalk it up to one of those funny life experiences. :lol: As I used to say, if a guy tries to get me really really drunk, I'll just pass out on him. :lol:

I'm glad you liked it Heather. :D Yes those plot bunnies are really a relentless bunch! :lol: :lol:

So back to Flack and Stella, you mentioned Danny choosing a cheesy love song for Flack to sing and him looking at Stella while he's singing. That's just too cute. I can see it in my head. :lol: Flack getting all red and Stella having this expression on her face that says, 'Why the heck is Flack looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?' Haha, Stella can be dense too! OMG, another plot bunny! :lol: Heather help me out here! I'm being attacked by those pests! :lol:

4. feathergirl926

Yup, damn them plot bunnies, they are soooo annoying ;)

I am trying to think of a good song for Danny to choose for Flack... it has to be something super sappy and cheesey. Hmmm. Oh and Mandy, you are welcome for the new plot bunny that is now attacking you :lol: :lol:

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! Get 'em off me I say! :lol: Give me a shotgun for those pesky wabbits! :lol:

Hmmm, cheesy and sappy, huh? Something that probably is cringe-inducing! And, something that Stella would find sooo freaking hilarious since Flack is the one doing the singing. :lol:

6. feathergirl926

Hmmmm. What song, what song? In terms of "older" songs (ones not produced in the last couple of years), I am thinking "You are So Beautiful to Me" by Joe Crocker, Elton John's "Your Song," or "Unchained Medley" by the Righteous Brothers.

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha, I actually love "Your Song". I agree Unchained Melody is just too sappy. :lol: :lol: How about some of those Barry Manilow songs. :lol: Flack actually singing one of those to Stella would be sooo freaking hilarious! :lol: :lol:

8. feathergirl926

I love "Your Song" too, it's still cheesy, lol. And can you just imagine Flack singing it? That would be hilarious.

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

hahaha, Flack singing "Your Song." Totally hilarious! :lol: I've got a vision of him singing it a la Christian from Moulin Rouge. :lol: :lol: What would Stella's reaction be, I wonder. :lol: Would she fall for it hook, line and sinker? :lol:

10. feathergirl926

Hahahah Flack singing "Your Song" like in Moulin Rouge? Too funny. I think Stella would wonder why he keeps looking at her like that during his song, but all doubts would be gone the second he walked off the stage, took her in his arms and kissed her :) Oh, but I am definitely thinking it would be fun to have the two of them sing the whole Elephant Love Medley from Moulin Rouge :lol:

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love the Elephant Love Medley, hahaha! :lol: :lol: Flack as Christian and Stella as Satine. :lol: Yeah, I was thinking of Stella as having this expression on her face that says, 'Why does he keep staring at me? Have I got lipstick on my teeth or something?' And as you put it, doubts are cast aside when he comes off the stage and gives her a big kiss. :lol: :devil: Awww, isn't Flack just the sweetest! :lol:

12. feathergirl926

:lol: That would be hilarious to see Mandy!

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I know! Totally a hoot! :lol: And after that big, fat, juicy kiss, Flack's got lipstick all over his face and Stella tries to wipe it off! :lol: :devil: :lol: Plus, you'll hear whoever they are with giving wolf whistles. :lol: And Flack'll look embarrassed just as much as Stella. :lol:

14. feathergirl926

Too funny Mandy!

Here's a new question for the board... I think. What shows do you think they watch? For some reason, I think Stella would like a few of the reality shows, like American Idol, America's Next Top Model, and Dancing with the Stars. Flack, I think, would like stuff on Spike TV, as well as the Food Network. And they would probably both like like stuff on the Travel Channel.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love the Food Network. Heehee, knowing Flack's love of food, he'll love that too. :lol: How about Iron Chef America? Bobby Flay's shows or Giada de Laurentiis's? Maybe both of them love to watch Idol since it can get funny at times. :lol: Ummm, how about Heroes? I think Flack might like that one too.