Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! Don't worry Heather, I won't stand in your way. GO for those wabbits! :lol: Although I think Flack and Stella might have something to say about that. ;) :lol: As for me, I've got a lot of those running around in my head. Don't you just hate it when they're really annoyingly relentless and demanding. :lol: Hopefully, I'll be able to write some fics this weekend. *Keeps fingers crossed* :lol: :lol:

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

OMG, this thread was almost at the bottom of the heap again! :lol: Can't let that happen to our new shiny thread! :lol:

Anyway, there are some great news regarding upcoming episodes. Episode 4x16 called Right Next Door is Stella-centric but for sure we'll get some great Flack/Stella moments. Here's the spoiler for that ep. from the Spoiler thread (post by Faylinn):

Mac tells Stella to head home, and when she gets there, she sees her neighbor, Connie, dealing with a very unhappy little girl. Connie tells Stella that she promised to take care of her niece overnight and that it wasn't turning out very well. Stella wishes her luck and then heads to her own apartment. Stella wakes up in the middle of the night and realizes that the apartment building is on fire. There is smoke in her bedroom. She rushes out into help get everybody evacuated, banging on apartment doors as everyone heads for the stairs. The sprinkler system doesn't seem to be working. She finds Jason, Connie's son, and risks her life to get him to safety. Once outside, Stella stays with Jason and Connie runs up. Stella asks why she left her son behind, but Connie said she lost track of Jason on the fire escape and the firefighters wouldn't let her get back near the building. Her niece, she says, it with paramedics. Flack arrives--you know Flack. :p The fire is clearly arson, and they discover a dead body in the building that makes them think it was meant as a cover-up. A convicted arsonist is their primary suspect, and during the interrogation, Flack points out to him that someone he cares about was in that building and that he's going to make sure the guilty person pays for what happened.

Isn't Flack such a sweetie? Gotta love him! :lol: I'm sure Stella does as well. :lol:

3. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Thanks for bumping our thread Mandy! Yesterday was a long day of classes so I didn't really get a chance to come in here.

And, wow, that episode sounds great! I can't wait to see a Stella-centric episode, especially one where she gets screen time with Flack... gotta love what he says to the suspect :)

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey Heather, sorry to hear about those long days in school. I know what you're going through. :lol: Anyway, just keep in mind that Easter break will be here soon. :lol:

Definitely the episode sounds great. I can't wait for it to air. I also love what Flack says to the suspect. :D Isn't he such a sweetheart? ;) I'm anticipating those Flack/Stella scenes with relish. Woohoo! I sooo love this ship! :lol:

5. feathergirl926

Actually, Spring Break is next week :) Woo!

I really agree, I can't wait for the ep... when is it supposed to air? I really hope we get lots of Fiesta moments with the remaining episodes...

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Spring break next week, huh? How about those Flack/Stella fics you promised? :lol: :lol: Plot wabbits, go get Heather! :lol: :lol:

There has been no press release yet as to when Right Next Door will air. Can't wait for it either! :lol: I'm just so glad we're getting some really juicy Flack/Stella scenes. I agree, I hope we get really fantastic Fiesta scenes in those remaining episodes. :lol:

I'm really, really excited for this episode. I love that Flack comes to Stella's rescue again. It's the second time we will be seeing him in Stella's apartment and we all know that she has this policy of no men in her apartment. :lol: I wonder if she's still staying at the same place. Funny how in the Spoiler thread they were discussing what Stella is wearing. Maybe she'll be wearing a négligée and when Flack arrives he'll be so turned on by the sight of sexy Stella. :lol: :devil: Fodder for more of those Fiesta fics! :lol:

7. feathergirl926

LOL I will see if I can get around to them... I have to go to a trial for one of my classes and write a paper on it.

Hahaha oh and the situation about lingerie, that would be so fun!

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yay Heather, you're there. :lol: I was beginning to think I was having a conversation all on my own. I was about to post then I saw that there was a new post, so I had to modify mine a bit. :lol:

A trial, eh? I've actually never been to one but we did mock trials in my clinical legal education subjects in law school. But still nothing like the real thing. :lol:

Yup, that scene with Stella in lingerie would be sooo funny. I wonder if they'll actually do that. :lol:

Anyway, remember we were talking about what kind of music Flack and Stella were into. Well, I don't really know if we've talked about them having good enough a voice for singing. So do you think Flack has a good singing voice? Can Stella carry a tune? What do you guys think? :D

9. feathergirl926

Hahaha nope no conversations with yourself, been super-busy lately.

That would make my night if they did that scene :lol:

As for singing, hmmmmmmmm, actually, I could see Flack having a surprisingly good voice... maybe he plays the guitar, one of his random talents nobody knows he has :) And he can write a song for Stella.

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If ever they do that scene, maybe Flack could offer her his coat just to cover up. Flack gets very possessive of Stella. Only he can see Stella in a state of near undress. Only he is allowed to see Stella in all her naked glory! :lol: :devil: :lol:

I was actually thinking the same thing about Flack having a good enough singing voice and him being able to play the guitar. I'll up it up a bit, I think he can play the piano as well. Maybe his mother insisted when he was growing up that all her children learn to play the piano, to make them less of a Philistine. :lol: :lol:

11. feathergirl926

Ohhh definitely! He wouldn't want any of the other officers oggling his woman in her negligee ;)

Ohhh, that would be very nice, Flack playing the piano. But I am still stuck on the guitar... I like guitar players. He can play both!

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! Yup I agree! I can see Flack staring down those other police officers and saying, "What the hell are you looking at? Get back to work, pronto!" and him getting all protective of Stella wrapping her in his coat. :lol: :devil:

Oh I'd like to think he can play both instruments as well. Funny how we've talked about Flack singing and playing an instrument but we've neglected Stella. I think she can carry a tune. Maybe they could go have some videoke nights, singing to their hearts' content. :lol:

13. feathergirl926

Hahahaha, oh what a scene you have placed in my head ;) I can just see her giving her statement, totally unaware she is still in something only Flack should see... and the other officers not being able to concentrate. Of course, this leads to pissed off, snarky Flack.

I agree, she can probably carry a tune. Hmmm, karaoke, huh? That would be entertaining...

Second page, by the way! Woohoo! :D

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! Funny how Stella is oblivious to all the staring. :lol: And Flack getting really riled up that others are seeing what is reserved just for his eyes. :lol: Watch out for snarky Flack, you just might get burned. :lol: Stella might just have to make it up to him. :lol: :devil: :lol:

Karaoke is really fun! Last Christmas Day and New Year's Day, my cousins and I were going at it like crazy. It's fun. :lol: I think Flack and Stella would probably invite friends over to their place to have a karaoke night. It's even more fun when someone else has to choose a song for you. :lol: One time a cousin of mine chose Copacobana for me, I was like, 'WTF?' but I was game about it. :lol: Can you imagine Flack singing Copacobana for their karaoke night? Just too funny! :lol: :lol: It's even more fun if alcohol is involved! :lol:

Yay second page you say. :lol:

Just a little heads up, I'm currently writing that fic where Flack gets scared during a movie. I'll have it posted later. Okay? :lol: :lol:

15. feathergirl926

Mmmm yup, snarky Flack is probably pretty damn scary. Oh! More details I just thought of... it is some rookie who is taking her statement, and not really looking into her eyes, :lol: Poor guy wouldn't know what hit him.

Hahahah, karaoke is super entertaining. I only really do it if I am drunk, lol. I can just see the gang going to a karaoke bar and Danny choosing some cheesy love song for Flack to sing, knowing he (Flack) has feelings for Stella and won't be able to keep his eyes off her while he sings.

Ohhh, I can't wait to read that fic you mentioned Mandy. Hahaha just let me know when it's posted, although I will probably see it on ff.net anyway, :lol: