Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

True. If he acts that way already at the mere mention of Flack, Sr. -- how does he act around him, I wonder.

Let's say... Flack,Sr. drops by the precinct or maybe they attend the same NYPD function/party.

I think is probably a little hard on him, but I also think he's very proud too. In my ff, I tend to paint Flack SNr, as someone who is a proud man, but him and Don work well as father and son. He still supports him.

^^Flack, Sr has got to be a proud man, he's a NY legend and his son's a cop. I really wish that we got to see him on the show so we'd know for sure what they're like together.

And for my randomness of the day, we're something like 70 posts from the next thread. Yipee!

We are close so do we have thread titles from last time to pick from or does someone have any new ideas?

I can't wait for this week's episode lots of Flack. And he is mad. Don't get Flack angry!

**runs to get list** :p We have some left over from the last round but if anybody has any suggestions, bring em on.

Flack #7 - The Gun, The Badge, The Man
Flack #7 - Don Juan DeSexy
Flack #7 - Warning! Weapon of Mass Seduction
Flack #7 - We Love Bad Ties
Flack #7 - Tall Drink of Water

Here's some more that Fay and I thought of:

Flack #7 - Flack + Food = Love
Flack #7 - Interrogate me. Please!
Flack #7 - Everyone Loves A Hero

Not sure about "We Love Bad Ties" since we already have a tie one for the Eddie thread.

Hmm...

Flack #7-Havin' His Cake and Eatin' It, Too

OR

Fkack #7-Let Him Eat Cake

hehe...writes down on list. Will do poll sometime later..probably when we've gotten about 50 posts to go.

Flack does like his food. I liked his line about going home and cooking a steak and watching Letterman.

1CSIMfan that me :lol: abit. He is just so a meat and potatoes type of guy. Love that he mentioned Letterman. Man, another poll that has some really good choices. Even though I love the food reference I do like the 'Everyone loves a hero'. ;) but who knows maybe with some more suggestions I will change my mind again.

I vote for "The Gun, The Badge, The Man" - just about covers it, I think .... ;)

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
1CSIMfan that me :lol: abit. He is just so a meat and potatoes type of guy. Love that he mentioned Letterman.

I'm a meat and potatoes kind of gal. :p I love a good piece of meat :devil:...ummm steak, I mean. :rolleyes: I loved that he mentioned Letterman too but that's really a late, late dinner he's cooking.

Keep the thread suggestions coming.

Well I figured he needs to eat alot to keep his strength up. And it doesn't have to be a big piece of steak just a nice piece. ;) We know he just wants to eat something. He can't go around skipping meals. Can he?

1CSIMfan said:
Flack #7 - The Gun, The Badge, The Man
Flack #7 - Don Juan DeSexy

I like these three! But I have to say, I think I really like Don Juan DeSexy! :lol:

Ah, memories of whatever the hell that chatroom conversation was...I can't remember what we called Danny. :lol: (Edit: I found Danny's name--Hot_CSI_Ass. Why yes, it is. :lol: But that's for a different thread. ;))

Oh, and by the way, the mental image of Flack sitting back on the couch in comfortable clothes, eating a steak and watching late-night tv, is hawt. :lol: You know he'd think steak + beer = a full meal. :lol:

I love this!

Flack,Sr., I'm sure is very proud of Jr. In my fic, I played him out as the over-protective dad, especially with his favorite son (assuming Jr. has brothers/sisters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back