Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

I pretty much made him gruff, but nice when it mattered. How'd you do Flack's mom as a char.

Flack #7 - Warning! Weapon of Mass Seduction and
Flack #7 - Everyone Loves A Hero are definately my favorites!
Oh, and by the way, the mental image of Flack sitting back on the couch in comfortable clothes, eating a steak and watching late-night tv, is hawt. You know he'd think steak + beer = a full meal.
Fay, that image will be forever imprinted in my mind...not that that's a bad thing, becuase it really isn't. :D :D
Just for You
decided it was time I added a picture. I got this off the CSI:NY picture page, don't know if it's been posted before. Hope you like!

Bwua-hahaha! A-1 kisses! :lol: (Not that I'd complain :devil:)

Lovely picture, CSI_in_training. I don't know why, but I inexplicably like that tie/shirt combo. :lol:

OH! A-1 Kisses...*joins La_Guera on the floor* that would be amazing. glad you liked the picture, and you're right Fay, that is a good tie/shirt combo.

La_Guera said:
You know his kisses would taste like A-1 steak sauce... ~thud~

I don't have a problem with that!! :p

OK...I guess it's time for the thread poll.

You can pick 2

newflack.jpg

I found this in Modern Day Gallery. Nice, huh?

*squeal* That picture is very nice! For some reason I like the coat, not as cool as the Leather Jacket but I like it nonetheless. It gives him a tougher look than the usual suits.

Awwww..... that is like so cute, I can't wait to go home today and watch last nights eppy. He looked so hott in the previews.

I loved last night when Flack was telling the suspect that since he ruined his new pants that he better give up his story. Being that the least the guy can do. But when he said he didn't get a suit allowance I laughed because I thought about the ties. Apparently his salary doesn't cover getting nice ties but that's ok we love the ties anyway. :lol:
Poor Flack! ;)

I'm watching that eppy later. He does look like proper cop in that coat, mybe I should help him take it off.

That's a great picture, he looks good. I'm also watching the episode later today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back