Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

Oh by golly, I've been spending WAAAAYY too much time in the gutterville. When I read this, I thought of.... nevermind...hahahaahh!
*giggle* Why chaos, I have no idea what you're implying...Hehe. ;)

in TV shows, the taller guy is usually older.
Hey now, that's not true. :lol: Mac is older than Flack and he's shorter. ;)

Well Lindsey does make that comment when she first gets there, and her and Danny are at odds. Danny's watching a tape and she comments about it being footage from his 30th brthday. I think we're safe putting Flack in the 32 catergory!

(On a side note, I originally typed "jacked off" and giggled to myself when I saw it on the post preview.)

:lol: i am giggling like a school girl over here! hahaha

(On a side note, I originally typed "jacked off" and giggled to myself when I saw it on the post preview.)
Why am I not surprised at this?? :rolleyes: Accident?? I think not. I know how your mind thinks. :devil:

Hey now, that's not true. Mac is older than Flack and he's shorter.
If that's the case, then Flack must be the oldest guy on the show. :eek:

Maybe Flack and Danny are both around the same age. Who knows? I guess we'll never know unless TPTB tell us. :confused: Just as long as I get to see them every week, I could care less how old Flack and Danny are. :p

Cahill_Fan said:
:lol: i am giggling like a school girl over here! hahaha
Me too :lol: I've missed it here where have I been *looks at avie and banner* hehe never mind. Had to bring Flack in the shades :cool:
hoteddieflack-1.jpg

I think that is one of everyone's all time favorite Flack pictures. For me it's not the shades... It's that the picture gives me the urge to slide my arms around that oh-so-slim waistline and... oh well, you can guess the rest!!!

Fay you crack me up girl... yes, Flack was definitley going to be having some frustrated... *cough*raunchy, animal-like*cough* sex... and, ya know, if I just so happen to be the one he chooses, then... wow, hmmm.. I'd srsly have to think about if I'd take that or not... I mean, would I really just want to be a piece of wood he could just bang with his pecker?? *ponders though... realizes how crazy she'd be to NOT be his piece of wood to bang his pecker on* HECK YES I WOULD!!... wow... sorry if that was a little over PG-13.. .sorry, couldnt contain myself...

I cant wait to see screen caps of this episode, my door needs some more (And new) Flack pics... :)

Why am I not surprised at this?? Accident?? I think not. I know how your mind thinks.
Heh heh. Freudian slip, maybe. :lol: But I'm glad I had y'all giggling over my silliness. :p I'm not sure what was up with me last night. :lol: Probably because it was almost four in the morning. :p

If that's the case, then Flack must be the oldest guy on the show.
Y'all need to stop with the tall/short thing or my head will explode from the seme/uke implications of Flack/other guys on the show. :lol:

CSINYRULZ, you're killing me. Why is that stupid "Woody the Woodpecker" cartoon in my head now? :devil:

Let's see, some Flackie discussion...

So, after "Consequences," it seems that Flack doesn't just work with the CSIs. What exactly is his job description? If he's a homicide detective, why is he doing drug busts? Maybe they just found the drugs in the course of a homicide investigation? What do you guys think? :)

::grins:: I know, I try... I just, when Flacks in the room.. .all my sanity (theres not much of it left) just flys out of the room... and the cartoon... yes, I had that in my head too... :)

About what his job description is, I dont know, I asked my pappa about this - he's a detective too, and he said that it all depends on what his main job title is... homicide detective? hit/run detail? narcotics? it all depends, he said rarely is a detective an 'everything' detective, but its possible that they could have been called out to a homicide and discovered the drugs... it did appear that way in the episode, werent the drugs in the floorboards or something?

meh! Flacks... well, he's Flack no matter what type of detective he is... :)

I thought he's a homicide detective. But since Season 3 has yet to reach this side of the world, I can't comment more :rolleyes:. I do think it's possible for homicide detectives to stumble into narcotics and get involved in it (or so I learned from watching NYPD Blue)

The drugs were in a mattress. ;) I was thinking about it some more, and maybe he was investigating a homicide that tied back into the drugs, so he was put in charge of the raid because it was involved with his murder investigation. *shrug* It's an interesting line of thought. ;)

I don't know about his job description, because when looking for info on the NYPD, it seems like each precinct would only deal with murders, etc, in a certain borough, so I doubt Mac and his team would go all over NYC to investigate...ah well, I'll suspend my disbelief. :lol:

^^that is a very good question...to which I have no answer. Fay, you officially made my night! Thank you for all the lovely pictures and the wonderful discussion. You make life good...I think I'm gonna go and return to CSI:NY now... Thanks all!

*giggle* Why chaos, I have no idea what you're implying...Hehe.

Oh? Lol... should I elaborate on it?

I know what you mean about Flack seeming more 'experienced' than Danny.

Yeah, I don't think the show is a very accurate portrayal of... well ... anything really. Flack definitely was on a drug bust, not just stumbling across drugs imho. He had a whole team with him and they were all wearing bullet proof vests. That's not normal homicide gear I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back