Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

Lol, good episode. I can't help but feel for him at the end, and you can really sense the weight of the decision on his shoulders.

I still think he should have taken off his pants...I mean, he said they were messed up. Why keep wearing them?

LOL Linda. I wouldn't mind seeing his legs, all 10,000 miles of them!

Aphina, where did you find the picture on the right side of your banner? I know it's a screencap but I can't remember which episode and I like that one. Thanks!

kissmesweet said:
I see that. Danny is a little "Okay, fine. I'm sorry" when it comes to Mac, while Flack is more confident. Possibly because he's higher ranked than Danny.

It could also be just the person that Flack is. I think Flack is someone who is more assured in his stand than Danny, who seems more insecure and in need of approval. Whereas Flack knows what he knows and wouldn't really change his mind unless he found out that he's totally wrong.

I don't know, somebody made me the banner, want me to ask them?

As for the shorts, it would be intriguing. A NY crossover in Miami would be fun.

chaostheory08 said:
Memo to writers - pls, pls, pls send Flack to Miami in the next crossover!!!!

Please grant Detective Flack a vacation and send him to Miami beaches lol!

Yeah, he has been through a lot recently, nearly dying and having to bust that bad cop, so I think a vacation somewhere nice and hot would do him the world of good .. :lol:

Flack in Miami would be awsome, def would have to have a shot of him swiming in the ocean, shirtless and in shorts.

Well if your going to put him in shorts, put him in a basketball T & shorts. He said he was the Larry Bird of Rucker Park. Then we can see his arms and that tattoo again. ;) But disprncss358 has the right idea let the man swim in the ocean. With a little swim suit would be real nice. :devil:

It could also be just the person that Flack is. I think Flack is someone who is more assured in his stand than Danny, who seems more insecure and in need of approval. Whereas Flack knows what he knows and wouldn't really change his mind unless he found out that he's totally wrong.
I agree. Flack is a homicide detective, therefore he has to be more forward than Danny does. I don't think it has anything to do with rank. Also, Danny works for Mac, Flack doesn't, he works with Mac and his team. Doesn't Flack work for Chief Hillborne? :confused:

Memo to writers - pls, pls, pls send Flack to Miami in the next crossover!!!!
Yes, please send him to Miami with Mac if there's ever another crossover and let him work with Calleigh. :p I'd love to see them work together.

Doesn't Flack work for Chief Hillborne?
Hillborne is IAB (I think).

Yes, please send him to Miami with Mac if there's ever another crossover and let him work with Calleigh. :p I'd love to see them work together.
:lol: Of course you would. ;)

It would be inrguing to see them in an atmosphere together, her being so cheery and all. HIm with his sarcasism. He'll be like a happier Speedle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back