Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

Hillborne is IAB (I think).
You disappoint me Fay. I thought you knew everything.
scratchhead.gif

Hey, I'm not the only one who wants to see Flack work with Calleigh. **cough**Fay**cough**
squeeze-1.gif

BTW, if anyone hasn't voted for the next thread title yet, you can vote here .

Hey, I'm not the only one who wants to see Flack work with Calleigh. **cough**Fay**cough**
It's all your fault! You put the idea into my head! *sob*

Hehe. ;)

As for Hillbourne working for IAB, I'm pretty sure, but I didn't want to say he definitely did and then have someone throw a cow pie in my face for it. :lol:

We saw Flack wet from the rain. Why not seeing wet because he jumped into the water? I mean, Delko does it all the time.

Flack... jumping into the water.... shirt and ties and all....

As for working with Calleigh, I don't think she can talk at all if she sees Flack. I want him to see and interact with Alexx, though. I so want to see his expression/reaction when he sees her talk to the dead. :D

okay brain fart here! Which episode was Flack wet in the rain? Why can't I remember this? Oh I am so sad!

Linda, it was season one, episode seven and the episode is called "Rain".

Duh! I guess i should have figured that one out! Geez! Hahahaha. Thanks Hiding , I am going to pop that DVD in right now and re-fresh my memory! (and i call myself an eddie fan!) LOL. Thanks again! :)

No problem; I'm still trying to find the screencap that has that nice pic of Flack that's in Aphina's banner! I just went through all the screencaps and I still haven't found it! I'm going to watch friends while I make art this afternoon!

ka990 said:
chaostheory08 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing his legs, all 10,000 miles of them!
Imagine Flack wearing shorts....

Memo to writers - pls, pls, pls send Flack to Miami in the next crossover!!!! :D
*passes out from mental picture* That'd be great! Oh, and I love the picture, that jacket is nice, though it doesn't compare to the leather on from s1.
Saw the episode, loved the episode, loved Flack's quip about his suit allowance. We all need to pitch in and get him a decent collection of ties that actually go with the shirts. Anyways! This is one of the best parts of the day!

hidinginmyeyes said:

Is this the one with the Chinese bank and all? If so, then yeah... that's one. Another one where he got a bit wet was with the monastery episode -- where he got 'scared' lol....

chaostheory08 said:
hidinginmyeyes said:

Is this the one with the Chinese bank and all? If so, then yeah... that's one. Another one where he got a bit wet was with the monastery episode -- where he got 'scared' lol....

Yup - that's the one with the Chinese bank robbery storyline. I can't for the life of me remember the title of the monastery episode though. *scared Flack* - how many of us would have volunteered to hold his, erm, hand? ;)

I can't for the life of me remember the title of the monastery episode though. *scared Flack* - how many of us would have volunteered to hold his, erm, hand?
It was Season One's Til Death Do We Part. Scared!Flack was so priceless. I'll volunteer to hold him...I mean hold his hand. :p

^^Hehe, you bad girl you... I just watched my Demontown DVD again and I just love watching two solid hours of Eddie. Damn he's so fine. Yeah, I know, duh, right?

Looking back at the poll I'm so glad there isn't going to be a tie. I am really liking the new thread title unless an upset happens. Come of Girls (& guys) we are almost there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back