Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

damn! I didn't vote for that one! but yeah, he makes a good hero. I mean, seriously, who wouldn't want to be rescued by him or those blue eyes?

Ok, I'll add my post and we can start counting down! So now there's 7 more to go?
216_0054.jpg

Ick, I liked that tie so much when it was paired with another shirt, but that pistachio color is doing absolutely nothing for him.

I have to agree that shirt above is just not his color. It looks mint green to me alittle. But as I know we all want they should just let me take it off for us. ;)

5 more

The shirt is a strange color but I love his facial expression on that pic. I think he has the most expressive face I've ever seen. I personally think he looks great in pale pink:
eddiepinkshirt2.jpg

Doesn't he just look good enough to eat? :devil:

CrimeShark said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Happy Birthday CrimeShark!

Thank you! :)
You're welcome. :)

I think Faylinn got it exactly right. Flack has this clean-cut opinion of the world, and it's nice that he wants to see the world become better, but it's also naive of him to assume that it will. He's definitely learning as a young cop, and I think that because his dad was a cop he grew up knowing the ideals of right and wrong. I also like the fact that as a cop, Flack isn't some corrupt guy trying to do his job everyday. It seems like cops are portrayed as terrible people sometimes, and I think that Flack truly enjoys his job and doesn't want to jeopardize that in any way.

hidinginmyeyes, that's a great picture of Flack. He's rockin' the trenchcoat.

I personally think Flack looks best in light colored or pastel shades. They bring out his eyes. :)

New thread on the way!

Wow, a lovely way to end the thread--a bit of discussion and a few sexy pictures. :D

Very good points about Flack, crmscnnvstgtr101, and I hope we can continue the discussion of Flack's view of being a cop and his relationship with his father in the next thread. Since I'm post 1000, I'll post a pic and we can go to the new thread! :D

NYpic5.jpg

Click here to go to Flack #7: Everybody Loves a Hero! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back