Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

That picture with the blac tie is simply great!
"gibberish" would definitely be an oficial language if I ever met him.

I tend to forget taking pictures of the celeb with myself in it when I see one hahahah. Even if I carry 2 cameras (camera phone and digicam) with me all the time. Hahahah!

Speaking of pictures, here's one I love:
eddiepinkshirt2.jpg

I may have posted one similar to it before, but it's worth looking at again.

I think in real life he's more sweet than snarky, but I'm old enough to be his mom so my love for him is more motherly adoration than fangirl lust. I wouldn't kick him out of my bed though, no disrespect to the girlfriend! ;)

I think she'd agree. I love that pic, even if his shirt is pink. I agree though I think he'd be more sweet, he seems quite humerious and nice. I think he'd be polite.

i have to say I wouldn't call our adoration of Flack as "fangirl lust". no offense is intended here but i just think that's sort of labelling us as if we merely appreciate how WOAHMAGODZ SO PHIT he is. and i don't know if that's what you were suggesting at all but it just seemed a little degrading.

we're all fangirls here course! no matter what age ya are!

lol i mean it like how much I like him, its a joky saying. I got lods of csi pics on my wall and my huse mate calls me a dirty fan girl

Man, this last picture is awesome! Definitely one of my favourites.

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
i have to say I wouldn't call our adoration of Flack as "fangirl lust". no offense is intended here but i just think that's sort of labelling us as if we merely appreciate how WOAHMAGODZ SO PHIT he is. and i don't know if that's what you were suggesting at all but it just seemed a little degrading.

we're all fangirls here course! no matter what age ya are!

No it wasn't meant offensively. If I offended you I apologize, because it was certainly not meant that way. To be honest I'm surprised that you feel that the remark was degrading, especially compared to some of what gets posted on these threads. It certainly wasn't aimed at anyone in particular or meant to make a statement of any kind. Again, I'm sorry if you found it offensive.

Now now, let's simmer down my darlings. :p

I am a fan, I have ovaries, I lust--I fully embrace my fangirl lust. :lol: However, I also see how it might be taken in a not-so-nice way. ;) As for what gets said in this thread, hiding, you never know what will or won't be taken the wrong way. *shrug* :)

Hmm...let's get some Flack discussion going, shall we? :D

I rewatched "Til Death Do We Part" today, and I was strongly reminded of Flack's on-going obsession with food. It's definitely a cute character quirk. :lol: Crackers in the glovebox, hotdogs, cinnamon twists, wedding cake samples--you'd think he'd gain some weight as much as he eats. :lol:

I also thought about the character's changes from S1 to S2. I think in S1 he seemed kind of like the young guy with attitude, etc. But in S2 he was more polished and mature. I wonder if they decided that Flack should be older? I think it's a reasonable conclusion when watching one season versus the other that the character might be older in the later episodes. That makes me wonder if the writers altered the character for some specific reason, or if they just thought it worked better for the show...

Very interesting. ;)

:lol: I forgot about the crackers. I wonder if it has to do with the thought that cops "eat donuts" meaning their all about food. I remember in the org. how someone made a comment to one of the CSI's and they responed with that's the CSI diet. Have we ever seen them all eat together? Would love to see them eat together Flack would be so funny. We have seen them all drink together.

He does seem older in S2. He still has plenty of attitude, but he does seem more mature. I like him much better now than in S1. It's always interesting to watch the actor (and presumably the writers) evolve the character. How old do you think they mean for him to be? And do you think that he is supposed to be older than Danny? Sometimes it seems that way to me. Danny seems very talented and good at what he does but a bit less experienced, if that makes any sense.

i loved the episode where flack was with aiden and stella and said "I hate when you guys drive, we never get to stop and eat"

is that the same episode you were talking about? i never know the names of the episodes...i suck!

Yeah, in "Til Death Do We Part," Flack walks in and Stella's like 'turn back around, we're leaving.' And Flack said something like 'it worries me when you have plans.' So she tells him what they're going to do and the exchange is something like this (probably horribly inaccurate :p):

Stella: I'll drive.
Flack: No, let me drive?
Stella: No.
Flack: Well do you at least have a cracker or a piece of candy in the glovebox or something?
Stella: Why?
Flack: Because when you drive, we don't eat.

:lol:

CSI_Watcher_8, we've seen them drink together after Aiden died, but not eat together. It's a shame really. :lol: Mostly they snack on junk food or the occasional carton of take-out (Sheldon in "Grand Murder at Central Station"). ;)

Hiding, I know what you mean about Flack seeming more 'experienced' than Danny. I'd venture to guess that Flack is probably supposed to be in his early to mid-thirties, but I'm horrible at judging ages and Eddie's real age is influencing my thought process. :lol: I think he's probably been a cop longer than Danny (Danny might be younger, plus he also did stuff before becoming a cop). I'd be interested to hear the official word from TPTB, though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back