Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

yeah, i think that is her behind him. i saw on a few different sites he is with a blonde woman hugging and it says she is his gf and she had that wrap and broach on. of course, since he as never confirmed it, i could be wrong.

I reckon if Flack and Danny ever did fall out it would be due to some "supposed" dodgey dealing danny's involved in (risking his career or something and Flack gets the wrong end of the stick about it.
Hmm, an interesting idea. ;) I'm not sure about that, though, because I think it would take a hell of a lot to get Flack mad at Danny. And Danny has done stupid stuff and risked his job in S1, but I think he's luckily moved past that (for the most part ;)). Going to Mac in "RSRD" showed that he wasn't all about handling things on his own for once, so that's good. ;) Anyway, back to Flack--I can see him putting his own job on the line by getting in the middle of some sort of allegation if anybody implied that Danny was involved in something bad, but it would turn out alright in the end because it would turn out that Danny's innocent. :p I'm reminded of the diner scene in "On the Job"--I doubt that Flack was supposed to talk to Danny, since Mac didn't want Aiden talking to him. So Flack seems like the kind of guy who considers his friends part of his family and really wants to be there for them. :)

I really can't say what would make the two of them have a falling out. It seems like they've been through so much crap already that the friendship is very strong. :) I guess we'll see if the writers ever include a storyline like that since it would be really interesting to watch. ;)

Yep, that's the one. I just wonder how she didn't drool all over the man. I think I'd be so mesmerized by those blue eyes, that I'd forget what I was doing. I like to see pics of Eddie (and Carmine) when they are more relaxed and out of the spotlight aspect of things.

Yeah, I thought the same too. I'd forget all the English I have if ever I come face to face with this man hahahah! (And I'd faint if I see Gary lol)

chaostheory08 said:Yeah, I thought the same too. I'd forget all the English I have if ever I come face to face with this man hahahah! (And I'd faint if I see Gary lol)

I wonder if "gibberish" is an official language 'cos that's all I'd be able to come out with if ever I met Eddie .. ;)

^ It is. I spoke it many times during some of my encounters with "celebrities"... :lol:

^Lol, I tend to keep my head on straight when I meet celebrities. I used to interview our local and some foreign celebs (Constantine Maroulis of American Idol 4) so I'm kinda okay with that. Hahahah...

But with Eddie -- he stops me on my tracks when I watch CSI:NY. What more can he do if I meet him in person? Hahahahaha.....

^ You have no idea. :lol: I'm amazed I remembered to speak English when I met Hill, I was so focused on his... good looks and reminding myself I wasn't dreaming that everything else lost its meaning.

^Hahahahah! One day, I'll hang around their studio (where is that anyway? lol) After all, my relative's place in LA is just 20mins away from Hollywood hahahah!

disprncss358 said:
Picture Time for today.

peop20055b.jpg
<br>
<br>
cahill_picture.jpg

Oh my God-- can the guy get more gorgeous? I was watching the Emmy's this year (I tivoed it ages ago!!) and Eddie Cahill was there and he had this giant smile on his face and he was like waving around. He looked so yummy! :D

Lol he does look great. I've been okies around the few celebrities that I've met, but I do think that Flack would leave me speechless. I think I'd mange a "hi" and "a sign my head!" request and then be blushing like hell. I'd want a pic too. Oh My God I am such a fan girl

I know someone who had her favorite celebrity sign her arm and then she had it tattooed over so it would be there forever. Eddie's one I'd almost do that for... almost... hmmm... assuming I was ever anywhere where I could get him to sign me! :D

Realy?

lol that has shocked me, I dnt think I'd get a tatoo, but I'd probably frame whatever it was I got signed.

hidinginmyeyes said:
I know someone who had her favorite celebrity sign her arm and then she had it tattooed over so it would be there forever. Eddie's one I'd almost do that for... almost... hmmm... assuming I was ever anywhere where I could get him to sign me! :D

I would think depending on where you're planning on getting it might determine if he would sign that area. :D

lol very good point. I'd be terrfyed of getting that arm wet if he did sign it lol. Gotta love Eddie, you erckon he's like Flack in real life?

I bet he is. At least humor wise. I see him cracking jokes with sarcastic remarks. But maybe being a little more toned down than Flack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back