Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

I love that scene - it's nice to know in the middle of an investigation, Flack's mind is on the really important stuff - like his stomach!! :lol:

Those CSI diets are terrible :(. That's why Flack could never be a CSI. He would always want to stop and eat a couple of meals a day. :lol: (Crazy, right)

I've always thought of Flack as being in his mid thirties at the least. He just looks and acts way older than 28 and I'm thinking that Flack is supposed to be older than that.

Of course, this is from the girl who thought Eddie was her age and was shocked to find out he was only 28. :eek: Now, when he has the longer hair, he looks young. He also looks younger when he's not in those suits Flack wears.

That's funny I thought he was older then me and come to find out I'm 2 months older than him. I have always sucked at tryting to figure out people's ages.

wow tonight episode rocked. and they had the flack with the rolled u sleeves I love that look. and loved how he was passionate about why he didn't want to just give up his notebook. And looks like next week's episode is going to have some good flack bits. ;)

Oh my god!! Flack rocked so hard tonight, its not even funny. At first, with the whole situation (I'm not gonna say anything yet because some people havent watched the episode yet - I know, its aired over here on the west coast, but, some people tape it and watch it the next day...anyhoo) at first I was like 'WTF? Not again... come'on, not Flack' then it just kept getting better and better, and they kept showing him more and more.. I was like 'WOO HOOO!!! Best episode ever!!!' My dreams will definitley be *cough*happy*cough* tonight ::evil grin::.

I cant believe how long its been since I've been in this room.... wow... ::takes a seat in the gutter:: we are all still housed in the gutter right?? FAY !!! where are ya...?? my gutter pal.. ::hands out some drinks to everyone::

*hears her name and comes running* HERE I AAAAM!!!

*grabs a drink* Am I the only one who saw this episode and thought (regardless of your pairing of choice) that Flack is having some serious frustrated!sex later? Plz and thanx.

And he had his jacket off and his sleeves pulled up--he's, like, almost halfway to totally naked, I could shove him into a convenient supply closet and have my wicked way with him and have him back at his desk before anybody noticed he was gone (although they might wonder why he looked so ruffled).

Oh, and another thing--the screencaps from this episode will be pretty. Very very pretty...for reals. Flack, my darling, emotionally-conflicted is so hawt on you. Srsly.

(On a side note, I originally typed "jacked off" and giggled to myself when I saw it on the post preview.)

Lol you are naughty. I'll be catching up on that eposde later in the week. I'm looking frward to seeing ths episode.

I know what you mean about Flack seeming more 'experienced' than Danny.
Oh by golly, I've been spending WAAAAYY too much time in the gutterville. When I read this, I thought of.... nevermind...hahahaahh!

Well, Flack IS more mature than Danny is. As of age, idk -- TPTB left us next to nothing about their birthdays and ages. But I'd ballpark their ages to be 30+.

seeming more 'experienced' than Danny.
I see that too, especially how Flack seems to be less troubled and seems to be doing pretty well with everything and usually... in TV shows, the taller guy is usually older. :lol: I love how Flack is ranked so high. :)

I love it in "The Fall" when Moran asked, "Is that an order, Detective?"

Flack stood up straight, kinda towering over Moran before answering, "If you want it to be."

eddiecahill_csiny_240_003.jpg

Nice....

048_eddiecahill_tag_bigpic_001.jpg

Wish I could be that girl holding on to him.....

ECahi020314M01.jpg

This one is really kinda cute.

Does anyone know which episodes these lines are taken from??

Flack: "This is New York, Danny. You can have anything delivered. Groceries, dry cleaning...if I'm jonesing for a pastrami sandwich at three in the morning, I can Annie, down a the deli... boom...done.""

AND

Flack: Yeah ya did, ya got steak sauce on my shoes."

The first one is from "Blood, Sweat and Tears" and the second one is from "Creatures of the Night"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back