Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or mine?

Mac's past as a marine is so used up all throughout the show. He keeps on mentioning "When I was in the Marines..." or "Back then in the Marines..." -- it wasn't as interesting as say, Stella's experience in the orphanage.

And I agree with Top -- it'll work better with Stella or Danny (his 'wife' and 'son') rather than Don.

Here's some pics for y'all.

th_Don001.jpg

OOOO..... did you just say what I think you said.
th_eddiecahill.jpg

I'm too sexy.

^^^^^ That one's just screaming come and get me, have your way with me. Wait that me screaming.

th_eddiecahill_csiny_240_005.jpg

He's thinking about me.

th_cold.jpg

You can ryl see the blue in his eyes in this pic.

I think that if Danny and Flack would have a falling out, it wouldn't be over a girl, because Flack's seems to respect Danny's friendship a lot, and he doesn't strike me as someone who would ruin his valued frienship over a woman. I could be wrong though-the writers haven't fully developed Flack's character, so it could all change.

It wouldn't be over a girl. These guys love and respect each other too much to do that. The whole team are a tight-knit group so I can't see any of them doing that to each other. But close friends can definitely fight! Hopefully if they ever do it won't be something that creates a riff between them.

It wouldn't be oversome woman, yeah. But I think a little spice between them will be good. They have been buddy-buddy and it would be interesting if they have a slight disagreement for a change -- like Flack and Stella in that monastery case in season1.

how cute us that pic with the yellow wall behind him? he looks like a little kid...i love it!

wait...not that i am into little kids. that is not what i meant. i just meant he looks young! ah, damn it! nevermind! :(

In the one with the black tie, the woman behind him is the mysterious girlfriend. I love how he looks in those pics. But then I love how he looks all the time!

Edited to say: I don't know for sure that she's his girlfriend but I think she is. :)

chaostheory08 said:
^That's the pic together with Top's interview, right? The one with the yellow wall....

Yep, that's the one. I just wonder how she didn't drool all over the man. :devil: I think I'd be so mesmerized by those blue eyes, that I'd forget what I was doing. :p I like to see pics of Eddie (and Carmine) when they are more relaxed and out of the spotlight aspect of things.

Hiding, just curious as to how you know that's his girlfriend behind him. It kinda looks like he's with whoever the arm beside him belongs to. :D

I could be wrong of course, but there's another two pictures of them in that same group, where they posed together. She's also in the Lords of Dogtown premiere pics walking near him, although her hair is dark in those pics. She's the one with the loud orange dress/shirt whatever. The profile is the same. I really noticed her because her profile is so much like mine it's weird. I guess she could be his sister or just a friend but the two pics from the People's Choice awards looked like more than just sister or friend. But I could definitely be wrong so if someone knows something I don't, please do tell! I guess I should have said "I think that's his girlfriend" ;-)

At least he keeps his preivate life private, that;s what I like abuot him. Aw I love Eddie. I do wonder what he's like in real life, I like to think him and Flack are kind #a similar. I reckon if Flack and Danny ever did fall out it would be due to some "supposed" dodgey dealing danny's involved in (risking his career or something and Flack gets the wrong end of the stick about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back