Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^LOL nice save! The first one is really cute :lol: I wanna go dancing under the rain with him.

So Faylinn should be a writer cause I too want a shirtless Flack opening S3.

Yes Faylinn you should definately be a writer. **racks brain thinking how we can accomplish that** Of course, would we ever see the rest of the team? hmmm team, what team? :)

Glad to see you're all on the same page as me for the beginning of season 3--I mean, can there be a better way to start off a season than a shirtless scene, a bit of angst, and some continuity from the previous season just to sweeten the deal? :p

If I were a writer...

*cue dream sequence*

Nekkid Flack, Nekkid Danny, Nekkid Hawkes, maybe a bit of Mac in the background for variety, a few chase scenes to get your blood pumping, snarky comments, more Nekkid Flack...

*end dream sequence*

Yeah, that would be fun. ;) My own little version of paradise. :lol:

I'm loving that 'singing in the rain' picture. :lol: That's just so frickin' awesome. :lol:

Hey guys again! This is so addictive ... I was in panic when server was down.

I need my daily dose of Flack Thread!!!!!!!

^^I know it was like the world had ended or something. :p I too need my daily dose of Flack and Danny. :D

Was gonna post some pics but I gotta go search for some new ones...be back in a bit.

Was rewatching season 1 and realized how much screentime he had. And it was alot. Oh and rewatching him riding the motorcycle was hot!

I kept looking at the sky to make sure it wasn't falling... that's how crazy I was yester day without my Flack and Danny fix... and all the other characters too might I add. :p

Above was many cute pics. But if you have more, I'm waiting for excitedly! When I googled, I always find same pics. And BTW; name of thread --> brilliant!

Damn ... gotta go! Tomorrow here again!

I was in major withdrawal when CSI:Files was out. *frown* I totally need my dose of the threads here. All my shipping needs, and the pics posted on the regular actor threads.

I'm not an obsessed fangirl. I'm not. >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back