Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sideburns were pretty long and yeah, it hurt to look -- but Flack was still very goodlooking, as always. And check this out.

Yes, Mac, I am sexy

This is from "Summer In The City." I think it might've been the only episode in which he didn't wear a bad tie! XD

^^That right there is my favorite look for Flack. Hair not too long or too short. No painfully hard to look at Elvis sideburns. Aaahh what a beautiful pic.

it's back! yay!

i'm with you all i thought i was going to lose my mind. oy.

i love all the pics...and that's all i can think of right now.

bye! :D

i was in such a pissy mood when the server was down... but it's all better now! :D fay, you should consider a shower scene AT the lab when danny accidentally walks in and decides flack needs help tracing his scars... :D

screamingpoet said:
The sideburns were pretty long and yeah, it hurt to look -- but Flack was still very goodlooking, as always. And check this out.

Yes, Mac, I am sexy

This is from "Summer In The City." I think it might've been the only episode in which he didn't wear a bad tie! XD

hahaha i LOVE that pic and caption. flack in glasses is unbelievably HOTT! and the tie is not hideous! woohoo. :D

but as said earlier, i want a flacktastic s3 opener and season.

afrikana said:
fay, you should consider a shower scene AT the lab when danny accidentally walks in and decides flack needs help tracing his scars... :D

Oh, that sounds delicious.

I could definitely see Flack not wanting Danny to see the scars, though, and Danny being all "You're still beautiful to me" and then doing the tracing.

Here's some more pics from Summer in the City (a couple of Danny in the Danny/Carmine thread too)

hmmm...could you complain about having that view??
sitc3.jpg

Flack, gun, badge....hot :devil:
sitc.jpg

sitc2.jpg

another Flack, gun, badge **fans self**
sitc1.jpg

hmmm..may have to change these too links...they look kinda big.

screamingpoet, I love that "Summer in the City" pic and caption! Too good! :D

I could definitely see Flack not wanting Danny to see the scars, though, and Danny being all "You're still beautiful to me"

Awwww!!! That's so sweet!! I can see Flack being resistant to people seeing his scars and everything but of course Danny things nothing of it and loves him anyways! :D

^yea, and then a really sweet song comes on as they make out in the shower with danny's hand tracing the scars...and then the tracing becomes groping... :D

1CSIMfan said:
hmmm...could you complain about having that view??
sitc3.jpg

guess where you'd havta be for THAT view... :devil: :D

Yep, I know where I'd have to be for that view **whispers-on my knees** and I can tell you right now that I would be in front of Flack :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back