Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^Heh, thats so cute tiqlado. You sound like you're going to the SPCA to get a cat or something...theres so many copies out there waiting for a good home :)

^ You have NO idea, licorice! I'm such a bum, that I have to save up to get a copy. And when I saw a CSI:NY book (Bloood on the Sun) in a local bookstore, I wanted to buy it right off! :D The book will be next once I get my S1 copy.

Can't have enough of NY, you know... :lol:

Celefinwe said:
Happy thread #5! Gotta say, though, I'm tottally loving the name. Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me :lol: Yeah, baby. I can think of other things we could be doing against the wall, other than frisking ;) :devil:

Well, you know, frisking would just be a happy start to perhaps a lot more than um... frisking.

Springmoon said:
Celefinwe said:
Happy thread #5! Gotta say, though, I'm tottally loving the name. Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me :lol: Yeah, baby. I can think of other things we could be doing against the wall, other than frisking ;) :devil:

Well, you know, frisking would just be a happy start to perhaps a lot more than um... frisking.

Well you know, frisking wasn't the first thing I thought of when reading Slam me up against the wall..but didn't figure we could use it as a thread name. :lol: I would have preferred Slam me up against the wall....and f*** me. I know everybody here would like it though. :p

My favorite season 1 Flack episode was indeed The Fall. I have watched it about half a dozen times. I know I'll be watching it again before the long weekend is over.

So, I was a very bad fangirl and hadn't yet bought my S1 on DVD yet. :eek:

Situation is now remedied - what better way to spend the long weekend? Thanks to my employers for closing teh office on Monday too. Now I have absolutely no reason to leave the house for 4 whole glorious days of watching CSI:NY

^^Don't feel bad, I just bought my season 1 dvd's about a month ago. :eek: And what's worse was I hadn't seen most of the episodes. I only remember a few. What was I thinking??

^ Ooooh. Four whole days of a NY marathon? I envy you!

Then you better stock up on drinks and snacks and play the drinking game! :lol:

I need to get season 1! I'm looking forward to seeing the Flack episodes mentioned. :D

Awsome! I wish I could have a 4 day CSI: NY marathon! *thinks* Well maybe I can...

i'm getting it as a gift...hopefully. i'm getting it today, actually. so guess what i'm doing this weekend?... :D

and the sunnies pic? one of my favorite pics of flack ever!

Cool, a CSI:NY marathon! That would be really awesome, getting overdosed on Flackie goodness! :D

I've only done Alias marathons, I should go get some CSI:NY dvds now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back