Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ wouldn't we all be in front of flack?! i mean, this is his thread. :D
we worship him...

sitc2.jpg

...and he likes it! :devil: :lol:

lol i just looked at the title and thought slam me up against the shower wall and **** me! lmao. bath could be good too... :D

afrikana said:
lmao...i think eventually we'd take it to the bed... i don't like pruny skin lmao

No no no. Pruny skin is bad. Shrivelled, shrunken erm, skin is very, very, very bad ;) :devil:

afrikana said:
lol i just looked at the title and thought slam me up against the shower wall and **** me! lmao. bath could be good too... :D

You know, slamming up against teh shower wall can be a little dangerous... now give me a nice deep tub.

Wow, how much deeper into the gutter can a girl sink? :confused:

Celefinwe said:
No no no. Pruny skin is bad. Shrivelled, shrunken erm, skin is very, very, very bad ;) :devil:

We definately don't want anything shrunken due to too much time in the shower, especially if the water gets cold. :eek: Remember George on Seinfeld. "Shrinkage...it was shrinkage!" LMAO at that.

And yes, we are so far in the gutter, we'll never get out. Is that such a bad thing? ;)

ETA: BTW, celefinweI just lurve your icon. :D

^^ I'm getting used to being a gutter dweller. The furnishing's are okay and the company is choice. The view is spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back