Flack #5 - Slam Me Up Against The Wall...and Frisk Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Guera, great to see you in here! ;) I've read some of your fics, and they're excellent. :)

By the way--Flack in a loincloth? :devil: Eeeeexcellent. :p

Love that picture.^^Hello Tag. :p

Here's some pics to finish off the thread:

lold2.jpg

tddwp2.jpg

Damn, Danny got in here again. :rolleyes: Back Danny back. :p
dfdm2.jpg

Ah yes, but it's excellent crack, so that makes it easy. :p

Rhonda, you're killing me with those pictures! :lol: And look at Danny, trying to sneak into Flack's thread again--Flack is not having that! :lol: It looks like Danny's trying to peek around the corner and Flack's glaring at him like, "oh no you don't, buddy, just back that thang up right now and get outta my thread!" :lol:

We don't want to see poor Flack crying in his beer because his one and only is checking out some girl!!!!! I'd have to smack Danny upside the head myself for being indiscreet!

1CSIMfan that 1st pic of Flack is so hot. *drools*

what episode is that again? i really like his hair in it although his ears look quite elfish there.

oh god. a mental image of elf!Flack

Awww! I'm loving these pics! Great pics 1CSIMfan! Love how Flack is staring down Danny. :D

Whenever I think Elfish ears I think of Link from the Legend of Zelda.

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
1CSIMfan that 1st pic of Flack is so hot. *drools*

what episode is that again? i really like his hair in it although his ears look quite elfish there.

oh god. a mental image of elf!Flack

That pic is from Live or Let Die. Oh no!!! Not elf!Flack. **mental image of Flack in little green suit like Will Ferrell in Elf :eek:**

Hey guys, I'm gonna go ahead and start the new thread since we're almost finished with this one. I'm sorry to see Slam me up against the Wall go. It was fun.

BTW, just to make everybody's day and send this thread off in style, here's some news for y'all.

Only 50 days until Season 3 starts!!! Sorry guys, couldn't help myself. :p

tiqlado, I love your Flack story! I think he needs for me to go over to his place and nurse him back to health... uhum...

Looks like you've hit 1000 posts and started a new thread. Excellent. Thanks for doing that. I'll go ahead and lock this one. Love this thread. Plenty 'o dirty girls giving Flack some much deserved lovin'. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back