Everyone's age?

Hey, you guys are all youngsters compared to me *chuckles to himself* Guess what I'll be on my b'day, hmmm??

I'm 21, and turn 22 in March. I kinda liked being 19, it's that nice age when you're not quite an adult, but you're on your way! Then again I'm a student so I can still act like a child lol! Any more twentysomethings? Do I classify as a twentysomething?!!

I'm officially 21 now... Eeek!!! :eek: I'm in denial so I'll go around telling people I turn 19 today... ;) Aah.. pretty age! :)

I'm 17. I'll be graduating High School this year and I have to live with my mom for a few more months cause I wont be 18 till July 14.

Happy Birthday SidLer!!

SHOOT I remember when Madonna was still NEW and her music was Cool

I so loved True Blue!! and Borderline....although "cool" may be relative. Ahh...the "Like a Virgin" outfits! :)

I'm officially 21 now... Eeek!!! :eek: I'm in denial so I'll go around telling people I turn 19 today... ;) Aah.. pretty age! :)

ISN*T THAT AWFUL!? You see all wrinkles on your face and back hurts and and...
Like me... yard was slippery and I fell and I didn't even try to catch my balance... I just fell on left side :eek: Proves that 21 is so damn old :(
Happy birthday anyways! :D

Back