Everyone's age?

ISN*T THAT AWFUL!? You see all wrinkles on your face and back hurts and and...
Like me... yard was slippery and I fell and I didn't even try to catch my balance... I just fell on left side :eek: Proves that 21 is so damn old :(
Happy birthday anyways! :D

*thwacks DaWacko on the arm*

21 is NOT OLD!!!! I'd give anything to be 21 again so I could re-live my 20s and fix all the many many mistakes I made during them.

However, I am also kind of excited about turning 29 next month. One step closer to my 30s and to leaving my 20s behind me. Come on, people in their 30s - it's a great age, right!? ;)

ISN*T THAT AWFUL!? You see all wrinkles on your face and back hurts and and...
Like me... yard wasn't even slippery and I just fell and I didn't even know why... I just fell flat on my face! Ooof! Proves that 29 is so damn old :(

Haha! :lol: I'm just kidding! ;) 29 is the new 19! ( My aunt turns 29 EVERY YEAR and her clothes get funkier by the minute! Coolness! :D

I miss being in Kindergarten! *sob sob* :(

Happy advanced birthday! :D

I already feel old! I started maturing at a very young age...my back already hurts sometimes! And I have a baby cousin who's 9 years younger than me...I feel old!

^ You feel old??! :eek: I would love to be a carefree teen again! Hey wanna switch? But of course you'll be stuck at 21 'cause I wanna be a young 'un forever and won't want to switch back with you again ;) :lol:

i am so jealous of all the 7 year olds, the hardest thing they know is 3+9=12. its... annoying lol. i want to sleep late again

aww its sweet. my little cousin (well, one of them, i have 37 cousins) is already started and she's like- "AH school is so annoying, i wake up at 9 ebery day so mommy can drive me to school"

i have so many physical problems with my body i might as well be 40 i have a false knee cap and i have knee problems back problems i have a wrist problem that recently put me in the hospital...yup im pretty old feeling

aww its sweet. my little cousin (well, one of them, i have 37 cousins) is already started and she's like- "AH school is so annoying, i wake up at 9 ebery day so mommy can drive me to school"

Hehe, she's going around saying, "I gave up my babas (bottles) because I want to go to school and I can't go to school if I have babas!" It's so precious :)

Yep, people keep telling me 21 is an amazing age and that I'm now a legal adult. But I hear the word "adult" and I get into convulsions! I guess I'm pretty much still a kid inside and now I've got to be more responsible.

I think being 33 is cool! (But look out for my contradicting comments when I get to that age ;))

Sigh.. 16 is my fav age..

Seriously 21 is YOUNG compared to me :( try being 33 *sighs* now I'M old

Noooooooooooo! You're meant to tell us how fabulous it is to be in your 30s!!! Come on, I mean the girls in "Sex & the City" were all in their 30s (except Sam) and they were all having a blast ;) :p

Seriously, I'm becoming increasingly jazzed about turning 30. Since it's now only a year away, I've decided to make a list of things I want to accomplish before I reach the (not so) big 30...

Well, I don't think being 30 or 33 is old :p

I am 20 years old, and I'm actually looking forward to getting old in one respect, because hopefully it will mean that I become wiser (at least a bit anyway), and...yeah, I just look forward to that somehow. Like I will make better decisions about my life and handle situations differently, etc.

*hopes that makes sense*

I say good for you forensicsgirl that you are looking forward to it :)

Back