Everyone's age?

I say good for you forensicsgirl that you are looking forward to it :)

Well, the way I look at it, it can't be any worse than my teens and my 20s (which were horrendous) ;)

By the way, wibble - I love your new avi *drools*

Turning 23 in March.. 19 was my favourite age.. I stayed 15 for two years and went on to 17.. I seriously hated being 16, so I just skipped that!!

During this year (22) several bartenders have asked me for my ID when I was buying beer (you have to be 16 here) and buying cigarettes and beer caused me to show my ID several times at the supermarket as well.. man, do I still look like I'm 15?? :confused:

I can't wait to be somewhere around my 30s.. I expect myself to have a life then.. I hope :D

aww you guys are soo sweet
seriously My Niece and Nephews (who are like little siblings) are always telling me HOW old I am it makes me feel like Crap but you guys saying I"m not old has made my night
(also the fact that I dont look my age helps)

I am starting to think age is a matter of how you feel and what you look like for instance ME I may be 33 but I look like i'm in my early 20s and I act well we wont go there *smirks* but I know people my age who act all pathetic and act like they are 85 *shrugs* I guess it depends on the person

*sobs* Well today I DO feel old :( I'm off work with a bad hip - yep, if that doesn't make me sound like I'm in my 90s, I don't know what will... :lol:

Nothing to do with my age - I've had a problem with my hip since I was 19, but my boss thought it was hilarious when I called him this morning - he says the staff are clubbing together for a zimmer frame for my next birthday. I'd repeat what I called him here except it's definitely over PG-13... :mad:

Aww, poor you :( ^^^ Not what you want to hear when you're under the weather withe something like that.

Well, whatever you called him forensicsgirl, I hope it put him in his place ;)

age? real age or ...feel inside of me like i`m 18 heheh and age for the stuff i do...i`m 12 hehehe....

Back