Everyone's age?

well, I'm heading for 29 next month. Everyone tells me that this is worse than turning 30 (they give me long drawn-out reasons for this that make no sense :rolleyes: ) but the way I look at it a) my 20s more or less sucked, so I'm looking forward to my 30s and b) 30 is said to be the new 20, so technically, I'm only turning 19 next month :lol: :p

well, I'm heading for 29 next month. Everyone tells me that this is worse than turning 30 (they give me long drawn-out reasons for this that make no sense :rolleyes: ) but the way I look at it a) my 20s more or less sucked, so I'm looking forward to my 30s and b) 30 is said to be the new 20, so technically, I'm only turning 19 next month :lol: :p

Turning 29 isn't bad. Neither is 30, really. I was fine with turning 30 until my friend sent me a dozen yellow roses with a card that said, "Happy 30th Birthday." Seeing it in black and white made it seem significant.

Turning 29 isn't bad. Neither is 30, really. I was fine with turning 30 until my friend sent me a dozen yellow roses with a card that said, "Happy 30th Birthday." Seeing it in black and white made it seem significant.
Yeah 30 wasnt that bad at all but i think I cried when I turned 33 this past september and I'm SO not looking forward to turning 34 this year

Back