Everyone's age?

G

Hey, I am just curious what's the age group of this forum??

I'm 19 :)

This has been one quite a few times before but anyway i'm 14 and 10 monthes. :D

Posted by Cat:

You're so young and pure. You should be outside chasing boys and gossiping. Not lurking here with predators like me. Go, live your youthful innocence, before society and everything bad sodomizes you of it, in which you will be destined to live in the shadows and only remember the light of your early days.

--iMat

Posted by iMat:
Posted by Cat:

You're so young and pure. You should be outside chasing boys and gossiping. Not lurking here with predators like me. Go, live your youthful innocence, before society and everything bad sodomizes you of it, in which you will be destined to live in the shadows and only remember the light of your early days.

--iMat
So if any boys get kidnapped and killed and i'm in court testyfying for me i can say that i'm not guilty because you brainwashed me...? Not as if they can find you is it... :D

Hey! I'm 14 too! Ugh, I'm mad because I have to go back to school after summer break in 5 days. 5 days!!!!! ahhh! noo!

hey! im 14 too!! why are you going back to school in five days? i dont have to go back til 6th of september... :D im happy...but im bored... :(

its the way you act on the forum...oooh!! you ARE BORN THE DAY AFTER MY GRANDMA WAS BORN"!!! ..cool... :rolleyes:

Posted by kazzy:
hey! im 14 too!! why are you going back to school in five days? i dont have to go back til 6th of september... :D im happy...but im bored... :(

You're only 14?

Tsk tsk. You shouldn't be making fun of people older than you. *Cough*Cough... iMat.

--iMat

Back