Everyone's age?

Signy said:
Elsie said:
It is really difficult to tell how old people are here, I'm often surprised when I find out. It just goes to show that you never can tell.
ITA. Just met one person I thought of beeing 16-18 but he was.. 28.. He acted like a kid :lol:

I have to say, this reminds me of that awful Nikki girl from this year's Big Brother series. She's 24, yet spent most of the time acting like a 5-year old! :eek: Good grief, I've never seen anything like it! I was actually kind of fascinated by her dreadful behaviour! :lol: Although half the time it was just plain hilarious the way she was acting in the house :lol: (sorry to any Nikki fans here) *hides*

WillowsWannaBe said:
DaWacko said:
Wonder how did you get to the board, since the limit is 13 :p
Do you REALLY think people follow that rule??? ...

Would be nice. What if then angry parents come at us mad because their kids read all "the horrible stuff"? Even this is pg-13 board. There's a reason why you have to be 13. And it actually asks age and it means they LIE so they'd get in :p

I think it's funny that they first lie their age and then TELL the real age in here :p

wibble said:I have to say, this reminds me of that awful Nikki girl from this year's Big Brother series. She's 24, yet spent most of the time acting like a 5-year old! :eek: Good grief, I've never seen anything like it! I was actually kind of fascinated by her dreadful behaviour! :lol: Although half the time it was just plain hilarious the way she was acting in the house :lol: (sorry to any Nikki fans here) *hides*

It's not in the name though, Nikki is a fine name :lol:

^Nikki from BB just goes to show that it doesn't matter how old people are, some people will always act like children! I can feel the anger rising within me just thinking about Nikki, she made me so mad...

Ducky , people can look at the board without registering though, so in theory anyone can be reading this? I don't really think the internet was around when I was 12, and maybe parents should be thinking about restricting internet access for minors because there is all sorts of stuff out there that they will be accessing, it is a concern. And the key to being a good liar is consistency, you know it's a PG13 board so the least I would expect is for people to maintain that pretence!

I'm 26 and cynical, sorry. :p

wibble said:
I have to say, this reminds me of that awful Nikki girl from this year's Big Brother series. She's 24, yet spent most of the time acting like a 5-year old! :eek:
Man, she really was too much to take. I've not seen anything like it. I agree she was fascinating too watch, but I really wanted out of the house. :lol: It was so hard to believe she was 24, in fact it would have been hard to believe if she was 18. :eek:

I'm turning 16 on January 19th.

WOOT, drinking alcohol legally! Not that I ever drank alcohol before! Nooo.

DaWacko said:
I think it's funny that they first lie their age and then TELL the real age in here :p
LOL. What can I say to this? Maybe an "Oh dear" would be proper. :D
Not to mention the fact they start their membership with a lie ;)

Back