Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

• Oh i bet Natalia would be a blast to see drunk!! She looks like she could have a good time anywhere doing anything. :D :D
    • Thanx for the pix, VEGGIE, I was just wondering about those awards last night.
    • Now I just have to see "marias meltdown" after hearing all the uproar, I think i'll go check it out!

2. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i just saw maria's meltdown and its amazing!!! Eva is really a great actress and i get why so many people watch soap opera. But like Eva said its hevy stuff and i cant imagine doing this for so many years she really deserve all the awards she got for that job!

ste maria of the push up bra! thats funny!

3. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

just watched maria's meltdown and i've gotta say, it was impressive. she is such a great actress! i didn't exactly get it because my knowledge of AMC is limited to the almost 10 minutes i just watched but i laughed through almost the entire thing. her sarcasm cracked me up. now i definately want to see a drunk natalia!

4. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Wow... I've completely neglected this place. Take this as my apology:

[​IMG]

That pic is teh sex. :D

You bring up a really interesting point. I had no idea why they decided to have Michael grab Natalia... I thought it was just the writer's way of throwing in some "excitement." (Because... really... when was the last time a suspect practically assaulted a CSI in interrogation?)

I did think of Natalia's past in that one scene between her and Eric, though. When he asked her if she was okay and then she made a kind of sad/exhausted face. It made me think that Natalia, if not both of them, was thinking about her personal life. I assumed that it was just the writers' way of making a pitiful attempt to keep a little bit of continuity for Natalia.

But who knows. *shrug*

That's my theory, too. I don't think they realize what it is that makes everyone watch the show... it looks as if they believe it's CrAzY-MaD AcTiOn and HoT/SeXY Ppl!!!1!one!

Stop focusing on half-naked people and exploding vehicles, please. kthx.

Natalia's a feisty one, isn't she?

That scene was great. While I would've loved to see Nat tell Erica off, I'm glad that Calleigh interrupted her. If those cameras had caught anything... our girl would've been so screwed.

I made a few Natalia videos... Four, I think.

I'm sure you've all seen at least one of them, but I'll post a link to them soon. Hopefully I'll eventually be allowed to post them in this thread instead of that general YouTube one. (After all, the videos are about Eva/Natalia, and this is the Eva/Natalia thread. It'd make sense.)

You got to see her on All My Children? Lucky.

I wish I could've... At least YouTube has some clips up.

Thanks for the pics! She looks adorable! :)

I agree. It's a bummer that she didn't win, but at least she was nominated. It's not very often that you hear CSI stars getting nominated for awards.

*beams* I told you guys. :D

Isn't she brilliant? That, my friends, is why she was nominated for an Emmy. You can't find anything like that on CSI: Miami.

For some reason, if Natalia ever ends up drunk, I can't picture her at all like Maria. I see her as a very happy and very crazy drunk. :eek: :p

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Still haven't watched the meltdown, gosh i need too (hides in shame). I never got into All My Children but if I had known how much I was gonna like Eva I'd of watched just to watch her. I could handle a whole HOUR of just her in full Natalia mode!! Great pic, she's so darn cute, I love the look on her face! Shes just a little bit of everything all rolled into one, I think thats why its so exciting to watch her, you never know what 'role' shes going to take on... serious Nat... sad Nat...sexy Nat... cute & giddy Nat...ok you see where im going w/ it, bye all.

6. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

She's really great at playing Natalia!
    She learning how to fire a gun yeah!!! its gonna be great to watch!

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I am so thrilled about this but I really hope the writers give her something good involving this. Will she be a bad shot? i think so. Seems so far away!! Don't think i can wait!!. I'll just be excited to see her character develop further!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

hello...hellooo..oo..ooo *door to this thread creaks open* Where is everyone??
    So, im trying to bring up new topic for some new discussion; where is Natalia from? I know in real life she is 1/2 puerto rican 1/2 french, but what is BOA VISTA? Also remember her mention 'Atlanta' in an epi; do you suppose she lived there. That'd be really cool if they journey'd off to Puerto Rico for some odd storyline of hers like they did "rio". :p

9. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

10. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i looked on the website and theres nothing about where she came from on her bio. i'm sure all ya'll knew that though. they give some sort of background about where they came from and such about the other characters, why not natalia? maybe she's from miami. her sisters live there so thats a possibility unless they all moved together.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Isn't that kinda jacked up that they never say where shes from? Wouldn't you think if she was from Miami that when she had her issues w/ Nick that they would of possibly known her from her abuse case & wouldn't she of already worked there? I dunno, but it sounds to me like maybe she was transferred from somewhere else, another lab, 'nother city, either due to Nick or when she was sent to be the mole?. Maybe thats why she has the house, it was like a prize she won for signing on to be the mole. hehe oh, who freakin' knows! Fun ta guess tho.

12. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

theres really nothing to go on. she doesn't have an accent. that gives calleigh and frank away, you couldn't very well say they were from michigan or something. back in the day horatio had a hint of a ny accent but he lost it along the way. maybe it will be part of a case in the future. some killer came from west virginia or something and natalia will be the expert because she's from there. or maybe she's canadian. you never know.

13. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I've always thought that she was a native to Miami. It makes since with Nick and everything. And, also with her sisters being there. And, jah, I know that H's brother was there too but that's different, it was explained.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok...I've pulled up some interesting facts about her name:NATALIA BOA VISTA; the name Natalia (LATIN meaning Christmas Day) coincidence: Eva born 2 days after Christmas. Boa Vista (PORTUGUESE meaning 'good view') also its the name of a desert island near Africa. Another story came up about 'diamond smuggling' in Boa Vista, the capital of the state of Roraima, Brazil; coincidence: Nat knew an awful lot about diamonds in the 'no mans land' epi. Also, when i entered in the name Natalia, a list of names popped up, & one of them was: Natalia Boa Vista, a fictional character in CSI:Miami. I thought that was kinda cool. :p

15. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I remember seeing Boa Vista was a city in Brazil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.