Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

its primetime emmy nomination day! all i can think off is that i want Eva to get nominated!!!

Hi csi Dani always nice to get more Eva/Natalia fans on here! Eva's sister Nikka makes a apparence on Drakroom when Horatio hold a press conference. She's the reporter who ask Horatio"lieutenant, who are those girls?"

here is a picture of her with Eva at the victoria secret fashion show

http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=245854&s=eva%20larue&sfld=C&vwmd=e

edited because i just saw the emmy nomination and eva's not there i'm pised off!!! she's good enough for the day time but not for the primetime its ridiculous.

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Er, togo2hot, that doesn't really say too much. ;) If it was a one-off error, no problem, but spamming is against the Board Rules, so please bear this in mind. Thanks.

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Those are nice pictures of Eva and Nika. Nika looks so much prettier in those pictures than in the CSI:Miami episode. It would be nice if they had Natalia's sister in the show again. Eva and that actress were believable as two sisters.

4. NBV

NBV Civilian

Im new too!

5. NBV

NBV Civilian

Im joining this thread!

6. NBV

NBV Civilian

I read an article on the internet the other day and Eva sed that the clothing designer for C.S.I Miami matchs the clothing colour to the backround colour...The next Monday I looked for that and I was like OMG! Its true...But a tiny bit strange... :D

7. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

hi dani!! welcome. :)

i have this theory that even without a gun, natalia would be able to protect herself. (not to say i don't want to see her with a gun b/c i do, and i think you all know this :D) she was abused so she probably took self defense classes. thats just a hunch on my part but it seems logical.

i didn't know that, that is so cool! i'm gonna have to rewatch that one now.

NBV welcome to the natalia thread, we're glad to have you here. but please don't double or triple post, its considered spamming. thats what that groovy little 'edit' button is for. you can edit your post for 24 hours. :) moving on...

thats really cool about the wardrobe thing, i'll have to watch for that. maybe that explains why so many of them match all the time.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

wow were just moving right along in here, aren't we?? I'm so glad they cleared up her interview so people will get off her back already :mad:! Hello to all the Nat newbies :)!! It always excites me to see folks start seeing her in a different light. I agree ilh214, I could see her totally kicking someones ass. I'd love an epi where she maybe nails some guy in the face w/ her elbow & then takes him down & then ever so gently places her high heel directly between his legs- then of course she would say some really witty yet sarcastic remark to him. That'd be so awesome!!! Go Natalia :lol:! That sucks, no couch ;) BVFAN, but thanx for trying!!

9. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I've liked her since the beginning... Regardless of the whole mole shovel they out the charactor through... Yup!

10. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Natalia is definitely a great addition to the cast, and I like her street-smart approach to things, instead of the book-smart you would expect. I certainly would not want to be someone trying to mess with her - she only looks calm and collected. She could probably kick anyone's backside back a few years.

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Thanks for the welcomes! And welcome to other newbies ;)

Yeah, I do think so. Maybe a second appearance would be cool. But not putting her that much like Marisol or something, therefore she could end up marrying Horatio :p But I liked her and I would like to see her again!

What is cool about Natalia's character, that TPTB are doing for her and not for other characters (read:Ryan) is that as well as having a profissional development she is having personal development, which is good for the fans who always like to know more about characters. If we think about it, we know a lot about her already.

As CSIFray, I have always liked her since the beginning. But now I am completly sure that both Natalia and Eva are worth watching, because with some developments I proved what I always thought :rolleyes:

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh boy, our little Eva is stirring up some contraversy, isn't she? But more on Natalia, i'm so psyched about this gun liscence thing (if it happens). Remember when we were discussing her old interview about the possibility of her being a 'bad shot'. I really think they're going to go off that. & again, near the finale the 'abuse' being brought up again. Just really makes me think her injuries will be involved somehow. Either that or something will happen to her to make her arm worse or god only knows how they'll play it out. Regardless, it has me totally excited! Plus (like Eva said) she likes being in predicaments & Nat wouldn't be Nat if she didn't have some sort of drama, right? DARKROOM comments: the girl who played her sister Anya I thought lokked alot like Nat (her modeling photo did anyway, in the eyes) but I wasn't crazy about her acting, 'course she wasn't given much to go on either but it does make me very curious to know what Christine (the other sis) looks like!! Did they ever say if she is the oldest? I don't really recall any ages mentioned, i mean obviously Anya was the 'baby'. It seemed to me like Nat was the oldest, anyone know for sure?

13. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I thought it went Nat, Anya, and then Christine. When Natalia was in the apartment looking around, didn't Christine come in and ask what was going on?

14. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Yeah I wasn't sure that girl was that came into the apartment! All I know is that she was the room mate!
    It almost always played like Nat was the oldest and the Christine then Anya but I could be wrong!

15. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Oh well, I dunno then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.