Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA is a huge area and they always have brush fires. California is usually very dry and this time of year they have the Santa Ana winds that really cause the fires to spread.

I like that he does not have a gun either...it makes him different from all the others. And it says a lot about his personality.

I like the fact that he's different, and maybe has moral concerns about having a gun and using it. Which I agree, him not carrying does say a lot about his personality.

Yeah I would love to hear a bit more of his reasoning than the little bit he basically told Hodges in Season 5, No Humans Involved. But it does make him stand out from the other CSI's being he does not carry one.

I would still like to see him with a gun at least once. And I don't mean taking one apart to search for fingerprints, epithelials, etc.

Do you mean the scene where Hodges said something like "what type of gun you getting?" And Greg replied something about there being too many guns at crime scenes, cops have them csi's do, etc.?

That the scene I was talking about. He did not say much overall. His reasons there were very basic. I just get the feeling there is more behind it.

I heard there was a scene between Greg and Bobby that got cut, (don't know which ep it was supposed to be in) if I remember it was an argument about gun control, Greg was against the use of guns.

They always cut Greg scenes it seems to me. That is a shame.

Editing to add: Eric looked nice in the new opening credits. :)

Last edited:
Do you mean the scene where Hodges said something like "what type of gun you getting?" And Greg replied something about there being too many guns at crime scenes, cops have them csi's do, etc.?

How on earth did I miss this gem?!

I don't think there has to be a huge reason why Greg doesn't want to carry a gun. I certainly wouldn't want to either. There's no "secret" in my background that makes me averse to it, except guns are designed for one reason - to kill people. We all know how gentle and compassionate Greg is which is why the idea of him hurting someone back in Season 5 was awful to him. Now that he HAS killed someone and knows the devastation it causes I'm not surprised he's not carrying.

If he ever did carry a gun I'm not sure I could love him as much as I do. Maybe it's a British thing?!

That the scene I was talking about. He did not say much overall. His reasons there were very basic. I just get the feeling there is more behind it.

Hopefully one day we'll find out the reason, that'd be nice, maybe it'd give us some more detail about Grg's past too.

*goes off to find new credits*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back