Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there was a scene between Greg and Bobby that got cut, (don't know which ep it was supposed to be in) if I remember it was an argument about gun control, Greg was against the use of guns.

They always cut Greg scenes it seems to me. That is a shame.

Editing to add: Eric looked nice in the new opening credits. :)

Wow, that scene which Wojo meantioned surely was great. Sad that they cut it. I'm agree with Dizz, it's a shame.

And yeah, Eric looked so great in credits:)

The Happy Place was the worst CSI episode I have ever seen. Poor Greg! I was so excited that he finally got a solo case and then it felt like the rug was pulled out from under me! So whos' case was it again? Greg or Sara's (yeah I said this on the pic thread but it needed repeating) :)

Such a shame that Greg was used as a vehicle to Sara's departure. Sad. :(

And I see how my high expectations are crushing (really hope not that much). I haven't seen epi (I'll but a little bit later) but I'd rather to be ready now. I hate being disappointed during watching.

Anyone know where I can find the credits?

I'm ready to be disappointed by the ep now, I hate being disappointed :( it's a shame about the case Greg got :(

Ugh! I am so pissed. read this. Eric/Greg got ignored again! Stupid Matt Roush! :scream: The first scene he was in on "For Warrick" was heartbreaking cause he looked like he was about to cry. He didn't have to say many words for you to see that either. Why did he get left out.... again? Ugh Ugh Ugh!!!! :mad:

Yeah I am really sick of people ignoring him on the show. So help me if he is not on much next week again, another letter will be written to the show.

I was sick that Sara basically was working the case last night when it was Greg's to work and he is the CSI and not her anymore. ARGH!!

I was so happy to see Sara leave again! And as usual not saying goodbye...enough about her... Even though Greg was royally screwed in the episode he looked great and I can always use some eye candy... I am all for writing more letters, not just to CSI but other publications, entertainment shows etc.

Examples: TVGuide, Entertainment weekly, Entertainment tonight. As well as the writers and Carol M again. We need to take a stand for Eric because he is so worth the effort.

Let them ALL know we are sick of Eric being ignored and left out of everything. He is as important to this show as George or Marg.

Ugh! I am so pissed. read this. Eric/Greg got ignored again! Stupid Matt Roush! :scream: The first scene he was in on "For Warrick" was heartbreaking cause he looked like he was about to cry. He didn't have to say many words for you to see that either. Why did he get left out.... again? Ugh Ugh Ugh!!!! :mad:

And again?:scream: I thought they could learn on their own mistakes, but no. We see that's too hard! Greg's moment was amazing, I could see it even ten thousend times - it was a little master piece but of course, Greg is not that important. They still think that he's a recurring character who is lucky to be in credits?:mad:

Yeah I am really sick of people ignoring him on the show. So help me if he is not on much next week again, another letter will be written to the show.

I agree. They would get a rain of letters.

I really liked Sara (well, I like more Jorja than her character, but that's sometimes obvious) but with every GSR episode or that what happened in The Happy Place is making me sad and feel just wrong.

And yes Wojo, I'm totally agree that Eric is as important to the show as George and Marg. He's from the beginning, he's the part of it. And no matter in what place of the world you are, Eric/Greg has a big bunch of fans. They don't have a reason to ignore him. TPTB should ask themselves for who they're doing this show - for their own pleasure or for fans? (Yeah, I know, I asked this question earlier).

I'm still have hoping. It's second episode and that mistake maybe will be correct in next episodes. But if new characters will get more screentime time than Greg...:mad:

In all likelihood the new character will get a lot of screentime next week cause they'll need to intro her and get everyone aquainted with her. But, I'm hoping Greg will be in it a lot too cause
The actress who is playing Riley said that Riley's most defined relationship with the characters is with Greg and that they have a brother/sister type of relationship and that they tease each other like siblings. So, I would think that they'd be in a lot of scenes together. So, it sounds to me like she's not gonna take a lot of screen time from him, but that they might be sharing it. Which is fine with me as long as he gets a lot. :)
But, I'm thinking everyone's gonna be in this one with the counselor coming and all. Everyone has to take grief counseling... well, everyone who knew Warrick anyway.

BTW - I posted some screen caps from Thursdays episode on the pic thread. Please go and admire Greg's beauty.

Like I said I will give it next week and see how his screen time is overall before I write. If I am not satisified, I will be sending letters.

I think writing questions and stuff to the publications about Eric/Greg would be a nice idea. Maybe they will realize people are out here that care about what is going on with him too.

Lovely, lovely screen caps, Wojowolf. Howling good ;)

The actress who is playing Riley said that Riley's most defined relationship with the characters is with Greg and that they have a brother/sister type of relationship and that they tease each other like siblings. So, I would think that they'd be in a lot of scenes together. So, it sounds to me like she's not gonna take a lot of screen time from him, but that they might be sharing it. Which is fine with me as long as he gets a lot. :)

I don't know if I want to see Greg's sharing screen time with Riley:p I'm sceptic about her. I see something wrong... lol, I don't want to say that I don't like her 'cause firstly I want to see her in episode. Then I'll be sure. Did I write with sense?:lol:

I'm quite interested in the friendship he'll have with her, i'm quite looking forward to seeing her start. If they act like brother/sister then maybe we'll see a bit of the old Greg, a few more jokes going around again, which would be nice to see.

I'm all for writing again. i haven't seen any season 9 yet, but i'm not impressed from what you've been saying. I agree Greg is a very important character to the show.

Well I think we will see some Greg in the upcoming episodes, but I do like the idea of writing the publications because I am sick of them never mentioning him.

It is really annoying that he's never mentioned. Was he ever in any articles like when he had a 'big' storyline i.e. Fannysmackin' (just the fact he got beat up...)? Was he ever mentioned more than he is now? Or's it alwasy been like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back