Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzney

Moderately Insane
Welcome to the Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #12!!

Previous threads can be found here:

Links no longer available due to Cleanup: Parts 1 thru 7

Part 8,
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

For those of us who love talking about the sexiest and funniest CSI on TV and the actor who portrays him so well.

"Please remember to respect each others opinions, please don't violate the PG-13 rule. Remember there are minors on board."

Most importantly, have fun!!

Wooohooo, new thread!:D

More space to talk about our Eric/Greg!;)

Party time...

*left some drinks and cake*

My word! Do we talk a lot or what? :D

Hooray for new thread. No cookies though, I've run out (which is why Dizzney ended up with an self-unzipping banana).

Hooray for new thread. No cookies though, I've run out (which is why Dizzney ended up with an self-unzipping banana).

Well get to the kitchen and cook. We need cookies.

Well it helps us be more chatty now that Eric is actually appearing weekly in a new interview...granted he is the interviewer but still we are getting something new almost every week now. We never had that before unless it was a new CSI episode.

You know you'll see more of him in one interview than you will in an entire 40-odd minute episode of CSI :(

I hereby rename CSI "Can't See 'Im" :p

Sadly that is sort of true, Szmile! :( So we should be happy he is giving us this chance to see more than CSI gives us. :)

Well get to the kitchen and cook. We need cookies.

I left cake, even drinks! And you still want cookies?:lol: BTW, Szmile, you really can go to kitchen and cook.

Well it helps us be more chatty now that Eric is actually appearing weekly in a new interview...granted he is the interviewer but still we are getting something new almost every week now. We never had that before unless it was a new CSI episode.

You know you'll see more of him in one interview than you will in an entire 40-odd minute episode of CSI :(

You're right. We really want to see him more in CSI. But like Dizz said earlier - we should be happy cause we have possibility to see him more than only CSI:)

New thread! We sure are moving along! Eric has been giving us a lot of ammo lately.

Deirdre -Love the new avi!

Yes I am glad he is giving us a lot to talk about lately. It is rare and very nice. And it is not about Greg but actually Eric. :D

Yes I am glad he is giving us a lot to talk about lately. It is rare and very nice. And it is not about Greg but actually Eric. :D

Hmm I would dance with joy but my back is hurting lol... So instead I shall leave everyone their chosen deserts.

"Happy Happy thread!"
:hugegrin:
Yes I'm glad that for a change we can talk about Eric and not Greg.

Deirdre~ Thats a smoooking hot picture!!!!!

:adore:

I've just realised as well, we're all LOVE Fans. :censored:

*throws confetti* Wanna congratulate you guys for the new thread. :beer:

Keeping happy thoughts

:):luvlove::cool:

*x3nity goes back to lurking*

I'm making blueberry pancakes if anyone wants one? Gonna look something like this.

Of course I can think of other things to do with maple syrup in the Eric/Greg thread... :p

Szmile, behave! :lol:

Those pancakes look yummy. Am I too late to get some?

Well in a month we will have some Greg to talk about too when the new season starts.

I'm a little late, buy yay new thread. I was dumb enough not to even notice we were near the end of the old one.

What's this I hear about pancakes?

I'm not thinking negative today, so I'm not gonna think about the Can't See 'Im, lol, but I like it (not like it as in what it is, but the little abbreviation going on )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back