Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that Eric does not like the sound of his own voice. Well that's just as normal as you can get, because most people feel that way about their own voice.

I love the sound of his voice, I think its very sexy and sweet sounding.

I hate the sound of my voice, but over the phone people say I have a pleasant voice, which I guess is a good thing since I talk all day long on the phone. :lol:

Yeah lots of people do not like the sound of their own voice, or actors do not like to see themselves in their own work.

True that, but lol, sometimes I just watch it without the sound up cause its good Ericandy lol.

Thats all good, cant get enough of Eric and Greg.

Question for you all, do you think that theres any similarities between the actor and the character? (Is that allowed on the board?)

I mean is Eric more reserved persay than Greg?

Blah ignore me lol.:guffaw: Gone mad!

Need a Gregfix lol.

I hate sound of my voice too. When I'm on the phone people are thinking that I'm a teenager, thirteen or fourteen years old:lol:

Nothing strange that Eric doesn't like sound of his voice. I know no one who likes it.

I'm agree with you Wojo, Eric's voice is very sexy.

I hate sound of my voice too. When I'm on the phone people are thinking that I'm a teenager, thirteen or fourteen years old:lol:

Nothing strange that Eric doesn't like sound of his voice. I know no one who likes it.

I'm agree with you Wojo, Eric's voice is very sexy.

Ghoulish me lol i hate the sound of well anything to do with me or about me lol. I sound like a common youth. :guffaw: But when talking on the phone I magically transform myself into a middle class executive lol.

Yeah Eric has a lovely voice!

Overall I do not think we really have seen enough of Eric being himself to judge how he is. But he says he is similar to Greg in some ways, as most actors bring some of themselves into their characters.

God I know some people who certainly appear to like the sound of their own voices ;) I hate mine, I always get mistaken for my mom lol.

I think Eric has a nice voice, it is sweet sounding and nice on the ears, and has that sexy element to it too ;)

I hear that Eric was being himself when auditioning for the part of Greg, so they are somewhat alike. Eric once said in an interview that Greg is more intelligent than he is. Eric sure seems smart to me, maybe he was being modest. Which is a rare trait in an actor. Anther reason to love him.

I hear that Eric was being himself when auditioning for the part of Greg, so they are somewhat alike. Eric once said in an interview that Greg is more intelligent than he is. Eric sure seems smart to me, maybe he was being modest. Which is a rare trait in an actor. Anther reason to love him.

It is another reason to love him, he does seem quite modest. But, Greg is an absolute genius.

Eric does seem to be intelligent though.

It is another reason to love him, he does seem quite modest. But, Greg is an absolute genius.

Eric does seem to be intelligent though.

Too true, he must be intelligent enough though to be able to hae soo many stuff he is doing... Aww, that is so cute thought he acted like himself when auditioning as Greg.

How cute is that?

:drool:

It's very cute, and it got him the job :) I love the fact that he does all of these different things, and is so modest still.

Overall I do not think we really have seen enough of Eric being himself to judge how he is. But he says he is similar to Greg in some ways, as most actors bring some of themselves into their characters.

Definitely Eric is giving much for his character. In movie is imporatant to show an individual character and an actor must have their idea for it but really being a character not himself/herself. He/she can give something from itself but it can't be big 'cause scenario is giving all history. But TV show is different. Character is "growing" during years so actor who's taking serious and loving the job need to help to increase character with writers etc. Eric has his own idea for Greg and likes to show it. (lol, I hope this post has sense)

Eric's giving us so much reasons to love him...:D

Man I was so glad they finally gave Greg some decent screen time! He was allowed to show some emotion as well! I loved his interactions with Sara plus a small scene with Nick. He looked great and it really was a team effort and he played an equal part in it.

I was not disappointed.

Agree entirely, well said :)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so many spoilers!! I'm thrilled :D But I can't read them :(

I was absolutely GOBSMACKED he had so much screentime in FW! I was positive we wouldn't see much. It's a great way to kick of the season, plus with all those spoilers you guys posted (you're KILLING me!) I'm even more excited. WAHOO!

Eric did an interview thing for a TV guide? DAMMIT I can't read that either, spoilers!

About Eric's voice, he said on the interview on the first CSI DVD that he hated his voice because it sounded "too nasal". I get what he means but I love his voice. It was the first part of him I fell in love with :D

Regarding the picture of the team in Warrick's bedroom, I'm not a gambling person but I'll bet that it was taken of the actors, not of the characters. I swear the t shirt Eric's wearing is his own and his smile is more "Eric" than Greg.

I was surprised how sad Greg seemed at the beginning compared to Nick. I really thought that Greg would hold his feelings back more and Nick would lose it. Everyone was on top form, everyone got exactly the right amount of screentime.

HOWEVER...

why didn't Greg get to do the car chase? I realise that this might have been to set up the confrontation between Nick and He Who Shall Not Be Named, but you'd have thought they'd at least let him ride in the helicopter. I LOOOOVE it when he rides in a helicopter :p

I wish Greg would be allowed to do more car chases, be the one who talks the gunman into putting down his gun, go into the interrogation room, etc.

Incidentally, Bull was on last night. I LOVED how Eric held his expression when Wendy told him where the semen came from. Totally priceless :D

The boy done good. Well done Eric sweetie x

BTW you all confused me with your halloween names. I want one ;)

Last edited:
Eric was wearing that exact same thing in Cockroaches so I am thinking they just did a group shot that day or something.

I think Greg was not in the car chase because he does not carry a gun and it would have been dangerous for him. If you noticed in the hotel scene, he was the only one not wearing a bulletproof vest and was standing way back before they cleared the room.

Incidentally, Bull was on last night. I LOVED how Eric held his expression when Wendy told him where the semen came from. Totally priceless

BTW you all confused me with your halloween names. I want one ;)

If you want a Halloween name go to the Halloween name change thread and request one here

I agree Bull was great, it was my fave ep from last season. The whole scene between Wendy, Nick, and Greg was priceless!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back