Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is rarely mentioned unless he is a main person in a story which is also rare.

They still treat him more like a recurring character than a main one. No mentioning him is telling all how they see Greg in the show. It's a shame, really.

It is really annoying that he's never mentioned. Was he ever in any articles like when he had a 'big' storyline i.e. Fannysmackin' (just the fact he got beat up...)? Was he ever mentioned more than he is now? Or's it always been like this?

Unfortunately it's always been this way and with FannySmackin K-Fed got all the publicity and Eric once again got overlooked just because MR Britney Spears was a guest star. Even though that pissed me off (I hate Britney) I would love to see him return for another appearance. (now that he is no longer married to the skank, I can be more unbiased about him and say he did a good job). Him returning could mean more drama for Greg. As long as no harm comes to Greg again.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember then talking all about K-Fed more than it being about Greg being beat up. That annoyed the heck out of me too. K-Fed or Aaron James character could always come back to sort of threaten Greg and give him a good story again.

Well yeah I'd like to see him find a living victim or something like that, something really heroic without being beat in the process.

I am still hoping we get to see his book published and him all excited about it, like a release party the others throw for him.

I am sick to death of the way Eric is treated. I have literally HAD it.

If anyone has any addresses or e mails of any of the writers/TV guides, publications or whatever could you please post them here so we can get Operation Szmanda into action.

I know that the GSR fans have David Rambo's e mail address and he does correspond with the fans, so if anyone can get hold of that and send it to me you will be my absolute hero.

I think it really is about time we started making proper, large waves on Eric's behalf. This can't be allowed to continue.

I am still hoping we get to see his book published and him all excited about it, like a release party the others throw for him.

True, the book thing must be in future episodes.

If anyone has any addresses or e mails of any of the writers/TV guides, publications or whatever could you please post them here so we can get Operation Szmanda into action.

Bolding mine;)

I think that like Dizz, I'll wait to the next episode. Maybe last epi was just "a mistake" and next ones going to be with Greg all the time.

They still treat him more like a recurring character than a main one. No mentioning him is telling all how they see Greg in the show. It's a shame, really.

They do, it's as if he's not really a main character, I swear I've even seen Hodges, who i guess is a 'main' character,but not a main main character get more publicity than Greg's character.

Yeah but this time I like to see Greg kick some ass!

Well yeah I'd like to see him find a living victim or something like that, something really heroic without being beat in the process.

I would love for him to be really heroic without being attacked, and I'd like too see him kick some ass too ;)

I am sick to death of the way Eric is treated. I have literally HAD it.

I know that the GSR fans have David Rambo's e mail address and he does correspond with the fans, so if anyone can get hold of that and send it to me you will be my absolute hero.

I think it really is about time we started making proper, large waves on Eric's behalf. This can't be allowed to continue.

I like the idea of Operation Szmanda ;) It's really irritating how he doesn't get much publicity. His is probably about the same as Brass's which is almost non-existent!

Well, at least this time it wasn't tptb behind CSI/CBS, but was just a tv guide writer. I actually think the show is improving (with the exception of last week, but that may have just been a fluke cause Sara was still there).

Ehhh, really, Sara's departure style was not good. Sad that they used Greg for that. I still believe that was only a mistake, nothing more. This tendency just can't be back.

Yeah I am still going to hold off on writing the show people. Now the media is a different story. I just want them to realize he is a main character on the show now just like Sara or Nick or Catherine are.

The thing is though, it's hard for them to change that mentality, I mean we could all write to all the different publications, and yet, they still may not change their perceptions. Although there's no harm in trying! And i hope Greg will start to be seen as a main character by the press when maybe the new people come in, he is even more of a main character the fact he's been there forever.

If you want to email TVGuide about Eric you can try this address: letters@tvguide.com or mail Letters, TVGuide Radnor,PA 19088.

Also Entertainment weekly can be reached at this email:
ew_letters@ew.com or mail 1675 Broadway, New York,NY 10019

I'm gonna hold off on writing again until the next ep airs too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back