Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but Eric had a semi-interview thing in this weeks TV Week here in Australia, and it had the following:

Greg will be promoted to CSI Level 3 this
season.

Well it does not surprise me, remember way back in season 1 when Nick was promoted to lv3, he only needed 100 caes to do it. Greg has been on way more than that so he could bypass lv 2

Yeayyyy Greg!

Yeah, and he did help on some cases before passing his profienciency, so maybe that counts toward that number too. Maybe Grissom felt bad for infecting him with mildew and is giving him extra credit. :lol: Or Greg could be (since he's a genius) able to skip a Level like he most likely skipped a grade in school. :D

I read somewhere that Eric does not like the sound of his own voice. Well that's just as normal as you can get, because most people feel that way about their own voice.

I am the same way. I can't stand the way my voice sounds on any kind of recording (speaking voice anyway). I sound like a kid.

I love the sound of his voice, I think its very sexy and sweet sounding.

Oh, I love his voice too. :D Very sexy indeed!

I always get mistaken for my mom lol.

Haha. I get that too. Even from family members who should know the difference by now. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, and he did help on some cases before passing his profienciency, so maybe that counts toward that number too. Maybe Grissom felt bad for infecting him with mildew and is giving him extra credit. :lol: Or Greg could be (since he's a genius) able to skip a Level like he most likely skipped a grade in school. :D
True he is a genius although you do not hear them say that as much to him anymore. I still think that maybe we just never heard about him becoming a Level 2 CSI and we will hear about him becoming a Level 3 one. Although they robbed us fans of his if that is the case. :(

Everyone hates something about themselves usually, voice is often a common thing. But Eric's radio voice is really sexy. :D

HOWEVER...

why didn't Greg get to do the car chase? I realise that this might have been to set up the confrontation between Nick and He Who Shall Not Be Named, but you'd have thought they'd at least let him ride in the helicopter. I LOOOOVE it when he rides in a helicopter :p

I wish Greg would be allowed to do more car chases, be the one who talks the gunman into putting down his gun, go into the interrogation room, etc.

I think Greg was not in the car chase because he does not carry a gun and it would have been dangerous for him. If you noticed in the hotel scene, he was the only one not wearing a bulletproof vest and was standing way back before they cleared the room.

True, Dizz. All was about his security. And you just racelled me the "problematic" scene from A La Cart when Nick was chasing the suspect and Greg came up to him few minutes later. I think it was the same situation. Nick only had a gun and Greg without it couldn't risk his life if something would be go wrong.

Szmile, you reminded me one thing with this helicopter. I think you know what but if not... Anyway, I'll make that thing;):lol:

I can't see him have being made a CSI 2 without us fans knowing? Surely. They couldn't have done that to us Greg fans, surely?

I'd never thought about Greg not carrying being a reason for him not chasing the suspect in a la cart, but it does make sense. Again, maybe this is an area that can be explored in the season.

I can't see him have being made a CSI 2 without us fans knowing? Surely. They couldn't have done that to us Greg fans, surely?

I'm agree with you here. I don't see it too. Of course it can be a nice surprise but on the other hand - I'd be disappointed 'cause I'm watching Greg for years and I want to see his every good moment in work.

I wouldn't put it past TPTB, continuity is something they need to look up in the dictionary. (concerning spoiler)
I think Grissom was too busy screwing Sara (YUK) and forgot to give Greg is LV 2, he that's why he skips to LV 3. LOL

But Greg did chase the suspect in A La Cart, he just ran around the other way.

HOWEVER...

why didn't Greg get to do the car chase? I realise that this might have been to set up the confrontation between Nick and He Who Shall Not Be Named, but you'd have thought they'd at least let him ride in the helicopter. I LOOOOVE it when he rides in a helicopter :p

I wish Greg would be allowed to do more car chases, be the one who talks the gunman into putting down his gun, go into the interrogation room, etc.

I think Greg was not in the car chase because he does not carry a gun and it would have been dangerous for him. If you noticed in the hotel scene, he was the only one not wearing a bulletproof vest and was standing way back before they cleared the room.

True, Dizz. All was about his security. And you just racelled me the "problematic" scene from A La Cart when Nick was chasing the suspect and Greg came up to him few minutes later. I think it was the same situation. Nick only had a gun and Greg without it couldn't risk his life if something would be go wrong.

Szmile, you reminded me one thing with this helicopter. I think you know what but if not... Anyway, I'll make that thing;):lol:

I'd never thought about Greg not carrying being a reason for him not chasing the suspect in a la cart, but it does make sense. Again, maybe this is an area that can be explored in the season.

Wow ladies some good comments you all have made!

Totally agree with you there regarding his safety as he dont carry a gun he's the last to enter the crime scene. I think its good to see a scientist that dosen't carry a gun though, considering how he was nearly left for dead in season 7. Gut reaction is to carry a gun right? But clearly TPTB thought that it would be better if he didnt carry one!

There is no reason why Greg would just be a level 3 without some mentioning somewhere of hm being a level 2. Dont believe the hype!!! there is a spoiler about him being a level 2, but i dont know who mentioned it or found it (Wojo? Dizzy?)

Theres soo much in this season that TPTB can finally show us about Greg. For too long he has been sidesteped as either the junior of the group or other reason(s) unknown.

I really love A la cart how Greg made Nick run!!!

And Brokeback mountain CSI style lol.

Well it looks like on erockster it will not always be interview videos now. Today they posted a new video but it is a live in-studio performance by a band and there is no Eric in it. So I guess we will not be able to expect one weekly anymore. Well at least we do have CSI back now so we will still see him weekly pretty much.

But Greg did chase the suspect in A La Cart, he just ran around the other way.

Of course. I didn't deny it. But Nick was first and Greg came later when guy was caught. They didn't make "a trap" for this suspect (I hope you know what I mean).

There is no reason why Greg would just be a level 3 without some mentioning somewhere of hm being a level 2. Dont believe the hype!!! there is a spoiler about him being a level 2, but i dont know who mentioned it or found it (Wojo? Dizzy?)

Clarrisani mentioned it. I guess it was in Australian TV Guide. Sorry, too lazy to find this post:lol:

These spoilers are killing me!! LOL! I'm so glad we have some but I'm dying to know what's going on. I will be strong and resist ;) The episodes will be even sweeter for me when they come and I don't know what's going to happen. You'll all probably laugh at my reaction when whatever happens, happens.

Szmile you are doing very well. I couldn't resist temptation ;)

Maybe the Greg carrying a gun issue is what we're going to see subtly, or, not at all...

I like that he does not have a gun either...it makes him different from all the others. And it says a lot about his personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back