Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally lost.

Isn't episode 12 the one where Eric gets sued?

normal_mia-0504-291.jpg

I love that dazed look she gets when she's looking at him. It's like she's on cloud 9.

I'm trying to work on my story, but I have the baby again and she keeps crying. Luckily she just fell asleep. I'm gonna try to finish mine now, though I still have like 60 pages left.

I'm gonna go to sleep early tonight, like right now...Okay I know its not early but early for me so I'll wake up around 8:30 or 9 tomorrow and I'll promise to work on that story.

You know I was looking for season 2 today but every place I called said they didn't have it, only season 1 was in. That is so retarded.

Since that 'Man Down' ep doesn't air until February, I don't think I'm gonna get enough meat from the show. Actually eppy 12 sounds good.

I have season two. Funniest thing is, I don't even remember buying it. I just found it in my closet the other day. WTF? The DVD fairy?

I've been meaning to have a season 2 marathon. There are still episodes I haven't seen. Best season ever, man. I miss Tyler. I miss Speed/Tyler. I always meant to write an Eric/Calleigh Speed/Tyler fic. In fact, I once started an Eric/Calleigh/Speed fic that lead to Speed/Tyler. Good times. Good, hot times.

Season 3 had some good episodes, too. Pro Per and Whacked. Maybe I should buy it? Maybe not. I refuse to take money out of my pocket and put it in Donahue's.

I know, isn't it just perfect? Whenever somebody says they only see E/C as friends I shall shove it in their face. Does that look at all friendly to you?

Not everybody ships Eric & Calleigh. Some people actually do see them as only friends. No, you will not shove that in their face if they don't agree with you. It's insinuating they are wrong and had you put a little laughing smilie after it, I would have thought you were kidding. When it comes to shipping, nobody is right or wrong and everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Okay, things I post keep getting taken the wrong way. It was totally meant to be a joke. Normally I would put a smilie there, but I typed that after I had just woken up and probably forgot. I also hate smilie overkill, that's why I never use MSN anymore. I see how without one it could be taken not as I intented, so again I apologise.

To be honest Caro, I'm just as confused as to what's going on regarding information on each eppy too. Only thing I know so far is that 12 was written by Corey Miller. I forgot about the apiler regarding Eric getting sued. I think it is the next eppy, the one where he offers to help Calleigh on her day off. Is that next? Again, still confuzzled.

I'll shut up now :(.

EDIT: I found info on the next eppy.
I found this at TV Guide.com: Nick is murdered in his condo and Natalia is arrested for the crime when evidence at the scene suggests she killed him, but Horatio tries to clear her name. The evidence also reveals that Delko and Nick fought earlier in the day. In another case, a wealthy single man is found dead in his mansion with a granite-topped bookshelf on top of him. The investigation reveals the victim was seeing a therapist who suddenly dropped him as a patient.

Now I don't really keep up to date with the spoilers so anybody know if any of the E/C stuff we've heard so far is for the eppy?

I have been keeping up with spoilers, and I'm still confused. :lol:

I swear I read it somewhere, but now it's conveniently disappeared or something. I thought it was in ep 12 that Eric helps Cal on his day off, but it seems like now there's far too much going on in that episode already (I'm still trying to figure out where Jake fits into it, btw.) So...in the span of five, maybe six episodes, we've got Eric getting sued, Eric taking some shots, Eric giving up a day off to help Calleigh (aww!), Eric fighting with Nick (wtf?), and probably more. Poor Eric... somebody's gonna need some Calleigh-lovin' by the time this season's over...or now, or any time, all the time, really. :lol:

And poor Calleigh, too. :( Even if you look at it from a "oh, there's nothing there; they're just best friends" point of view, her feelings and nerves have got to be all over the place through all this. She's got to be worried sick, not just about Eric getting shot or whatever, but about Eric in general. I'd love to see her go to him after all this is said and done. I'd love to see her try to get through to him, like he's always done for her.

ok episode 12 is not the episode where Eric helps Calleigh. That happens in the episode Throwing Heat which is episode 13.
Episode 13 is about the cuban baseball players and Eric being sued

Totally confusing I know but I hope that helps. :)

Thanks for trying to clear that up delkolover! It's makes a little more sense now, but I'm still pretty confused :lol:.

You're so right Jess. Even if E/C are just friends, they are very good and very loyal friends, and they've always responded hugely to even to each others problems, even the small ones, so imagine how Calleigh's going to feel with Eric going through all this major stuff at once! Add that to the fact that Jake is rearing his head the next episode, and she's going to be having a tough time of it too. Seriously, if this doesn't get us some good Eric and Calleigh interaction, then nothing will. But you know history is in our favour, because they're always together when the big things happen, and getting shot is pretty darn huge :D.

I am hoping for some juicy E/C interaction when he gets shot b/c you are right...they are together when big things happen to either one of them. I still feel like they are picking on my Eric too much :(

What exactly are you still confused about? maybe I can help some more :)

Okay, that makes sense now.

Eric must've been a pedophile in his past life. Seriously, what the hell did he do to piss God off?

I hope his fight with Nick has nothing to do with Natalia. I don't think I'd be able to handle that storyline yet again. It was painful enough the first time around.

Man, I'm really behind on that stupid challenge. Basically by the time we post these stories it'll be Christmas 2007.

YES! That is what I hope it's not about or I might just quit watching.

I am waaay behind on that Christmas challenge, I didn't have enough time to do it today, but maybe tonight...

I don't get the show's logic. Eric does good things, and as a reward, he gets beaten, etc. I mean, I know it's funny when it happens to Horatio, but when it happens to Eric it's just heartbreaking. He's such a good guy.

By that logic, he should get the girl at the end. Seriously.

delkolover - I can't use my computer right now because I'm at home. If you have an image editing program, though, try taking the icon and saving it as a gif file, and then upload it again. Gif files are smaller, so that might help.

I'm hoping the fight is initiated by Nick so Eric was just kinda gets caught up in the whole thing. He really couldn't have seemed more disinterested by her 'plight' in If Looks Could Kill, so I'm hoping it's just crazy Nick exacting (or at least attempting) some revenge on Eric :lol:. If they put him with Natalia again, my faith in the show will be majorly dented, and supplies in that department are already kind of dwindling. I'll still watch, but there's a good chance I'm going to turn into a bitter old wench at this rate :D.

I agree, he is a lovely guy, but bad things just keep happening to him. I know you could kind of make that case for Horatio, but it's his deal, and even he's had nicer things happen to him in recent times. You know who else can't catch a break? Calleigh! Under all that 'I'm a tough bitch!' and gun pointing-ness, she's so nice and obviously so good at her job. What does she get for her troubles? Really crummy guys. I've never been great at math, but those facts do not add up.

I'm hoping the show is using your logic Carol, and this is just a really strange way of getting them together, or just another stretch in the long, winding road that ends with them together. (By the way, you're more than welcome hun!)

Nice girl (miserable) + Nice guy (miserable) x MAJOR HAWTNESS + More chemistry than you can shake a stick at (a walking stick, if I am turning into the old wench) = ONE FREAKIN' PERFECT COUPLE! (with a remainder of sex, sex and more sex.)

How does Donahue not get this?

I know it's drama but damn, this show loves to torture their characters. I think the only one who doesn't get tortured a lot is Ryan. Even poor Valera, bad things happen to her all the time.

But I guess you need the drama if you want a happy ending. I just hope they don't skip out on it.

I kinda wanna see Calleigh's dad again. I loved his scenes with Eric in The Best Defense. "Young man" heh. Isn't that what dads call their daughters' boyfriends? And Eric was SO kissing his ass. I loved it. In fact, I'm gonna watch it now. My S2 dvd is probably full of dust.

The fact that Eric respects Calleigh's dad is one of the many reasons why I love this ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back