Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calleigh's dad is awesome and it helps that I love John Heard. I wouldn't mind seeing him again but I could see why they wouldn't revisit him...the storyline is old.
I absolutely love the scene, I forget what episode, where Calleigh is talking to her dad and Ryan walks over and her father is short and to the point with him but with Eric he is nice and cracks jokes.....Good god these two belong together!!!!! :D Even dear old dad sees it!! :lol:

Midnight thanks for the help with the icon...it totally worked!

I love Duke Duquesne! It's about time he showed up in some form again, because it's quiet obvious he isn't getting over his drinking problem any time soon, so Cal must still be having to deal with it. I'd be great to see him return at a time when Calleigh's already having drama and just push her over the edge. I'd love to see Calleigh confide in Eric about her Dad's drinking. Sure, most people are aware that it goes on, but they've never really gone in to how it affects Cal. Eric is the only person I could see her opening up to about it.

Thinking about that, what do you think should be the next step in the evolution of their relationship?

I was just thinking that Cal's dad should stop on by. Maybe he'll give Natalia a boost out of the lab!:lol:

I miss Alexx, we barely get any of her...

I don't understand why Eric gets so punished after how sweet a guy he is. Maybe it's a sign that he needs some Good Calleigh Lovin'!!! Let's hope. And Ali, I totally agree with you, Eric seems to be the only person who can make Calleigh open up her feelings.

Oh, God, double shift from hell :(! So much pain. Need alcohol. Lots of it. Need sleep. Need some Delko Time.

Maybe the next thread title can be about the daddy. Daddy loves Calleigh's 'young man'.

Here's something I never wanna think about but kinda do: Calleigh's family being from the South, do you think they'd have a problem with her dating a Cuban guy? I don't think Duke would, because he seems to like Eric so much, but CBS makes Calleigh's mom sound like an old fashioned, high society bitch. How would Calleigh react to that? How would Eric?

Caro, I PMed you a present :D
Hope it makes you feel better (if not, I have an even better one...)

I think Calleigh would like Eric even more if her mom disapproved, just to spite her. I think she'd have sex with him on her mother's dining room table. Eric would be all worried and upset at first, but then when it came to the sex on the table part, he'd be cool with it :cool:

Haha totally. Do you think we'll ever get to see Calleigh's mom? That would be really interesting. I agree with Jaffy, Calleigh would probably like it even more if her mother didn't approve of her boyfriend, and I don't even think it's because he's Cuban, probably because she thinks Cal should be a stay at home Mom with seven kids and a doctor husband. You know she doesn't approve of her daughter playing with guns (so unladylike!). I could see Calleigh and her Mom having a huge argument and Eric being the one to smooth things over and because of that she would start to accept him, but I'd put money on the fact that Calleigh's mom hasn't liked on of her dates unless she handpicked them herself. I really wanna see her now!

I'd love to see how'd Calleigh would react to meeting the whole Delko family. I reckon she'd be really nervous that she wouldn't fit in, and the whole Cuban/Southern White Girl thing would cross her mind too, not because she cares about it, because she cares so much about these people accepting her. Then she'd get there and realise what a multicultural bunch they are (apart from the whole Cuban/Russian thing, I bet Eric's sisters married guys from other nationalities too) Then she'd probably feel all overwhelmed by the whole thing and everybody fussing over her, and then eventually she'd start to relax, but also begin to feel sad about how crappy her family is :(. Party over, she had a good time but is still kind of somber. Eric notices (of course) and asks her about it. She spills to him, and he says something sweet about the fact that they are her family now. Then they go home (or just to the car, depending on how far they make it) and get dun sexed up to cheer up Calleigh. The End. :lol:.

I think when the writers do finally get them together....because I say they will :lol:
I could see them exploring that only because they have explored the ethnic diversity of Miami's residents before and a great storyline would be two kids who are on other sides of the social and ethnic strata dating and one of the parents, who didn't approve, ends up dead. Of course the secondary storyline (cuz there always is one) would be either Eric or Calleigh meeting the other's parents/family's

OOH that doesn't seem like a bad fic idea :D

I have always wondered about Eric and Calleigh meeting each others parents. That would be awesome and the race and ethnicity might come through it all, which made me wonder about Calleigh's parents. They sound like your typical Southerners but they could be sweet as hell. Trust me, I'm a born and raised in the South, baby.

Delkolover, I do the same thing too!!! I always say "When Calleigh and Eric do get together..."

Calleigh would be so spoiled by the Delko family. SO spoiled. In fact, I can see Eric and Calleigh having arguments as a married couple and Eric's mother taking Calleigh's side every time. His sisters would be calling him up, "what did you do to Calleigh, you stupid idiot? I don't care, apologize right now." Eric's dad would adore her.

That's another reason why I love this ship. Calleigh really deserves to be a part of a loving, strong family. The Delkos would adopt her in a heartbeat.

Ali - add a couple of metaphors, a title, and baby, you got a stew going. I say turn it into a fanfic. I challenge you!

I'd love to, but I have so many other plot bunnies running around in my head that I'm afraid adding another will scare them all off. I'd also feel guilty about starting anything else since I haven't finished the Christmas Challenge yet. Is anybody else actually writing something?

Quick question: I'm going shopping today and hopefully will pick up Season 2 on DVD. From an E/C perspective, do you think it's worth me getting S3 too?

I'm working on mine. Unfortunately, I've also been working double shifts for the last few days, so I only have time to come home, shower, sleep, and go to work again. But I think I have the night off. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it tonight.

I don't have season 3. Though I love Pro Per, Whacked, and 10-7, that's too few episodes for me to spend 60 dollars. Season two is great, though. Our season. I want it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back