Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Somebody was talking about this picture:

[​IMG]

That breaks my heart, man. He wants to reach out so badly. I love how complex this relationship is.

Let the shipping continue!

2. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Aww, that's such a cute yet sad picture. Between that last year and the stuff with Eric's sister this year, I refuse to believe that they haven't had comfort sex. They must have.
    Also, Yay! New thread! :)

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I know it's Calleigh that's supposed to be all upset there, but Eric just looks so torn. It's like, "do I reach out to her, and risk scaring her away; or do I sit here and wait for her to come to me, even though she probably never will."

How else do they stay so calm when stuff happens? If there was no comfort sex going on, they'd probably both have broken down at least three times already.

Anyway, yay for thread 19! :D

4. midnight_tiptoes

Or they will in the future. And it'll be graphic. And that particular episode will air on Showtime. Oh yeah!

5. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Yes! Best. Episode. Ever.
    Dude, I was watching The 4400 last night, and they had this scene where Diana was in bed with her new boyfriend and they were talking and I was like, why can't we have scenes like this on CSI Miami? Of course, if we did it would probably be a Horatio scene *shudders*
    Donahue, if you give us and Eric/Calleigh sex scene, CSI:Miami would get higher ratings than the superbowl. Think about it. It would be the E/C Sexerbowl :lol:

6. midnight_tiptoes

Complete with accidental boob shots.

I still have faith, but I think it probably won't happen for a season or two. They'll probably do it when the ratings slip.

7. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

YAY!!!! We have a new thread. I so love this couple and I really really truly hope that the writers finally get their sh** together and put this couple together NOW!!! LOL so I get a little wrapped up in it but oh well.

.:Rose:.

8. midnight_tiptoes

Mostly I just want Calleigh to stop acting like a robot and start acting like the old Calleigh. I miss her.

9. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Old Calleigh - like "giving-Eric-lots-of-lusty-looks-Calleigh"... I miss her too:

[​IMG]

Season 2 come back here!!

10. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Woot! New Thread *passes out sexy cocktails (with mini umbrellas)*. Number 19, we're not doing too badly ;) What a nice angsty way to start off the thread, <3 that pic.

Jazzy they totally have had comfort sex, at least in my head (and new fic coincidentally.)

Now let's party on down in celebration of the Dirty Duo :devil:!

11. midnight_tiptoes

I love that episode, Leela. I love it when they're in the car and Speed is in the back seat, and Eric and Calleigh are giving each other googly eyes and Speed is like, "whatever. Not this shit again." heh.

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Hee! Speed was probably so used to them doing stuff like that in front of him that he probably just rolled his eyes and went along with what he was doing before.

Ryan, on the other hand, probably still covers his eyes and ears everytime he walks into a room, just in case. I don't get why though; 'cause anybody else would pay to "accidentally" walk in on Eric and Calleigh going at it, heh ;)

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Because Wolfe is Donahue in male form, trying to rob us of all our hopes and dreams :eek:!

I finally ordered both S1 & S2 of Miami on DVD. They should arrive tomorrow, so plenty of Hip Hugging for me! (who cares if I've seen most of them before ;))

14. midnight_tiptoes

Seasons 1 & 2 are the Hip Hugger's heaven. Death Grip, sigh. Jealous Eric. Scared Calleigh hiding behind Eric:

[​IMG]

Touchy Feely Calleigh

15. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

They touched? And their was me thinking Calleigh was incapable of any physical interaction other than holding a gun to your temple :D. I should really go to bed now if I hope to be up by the time the post man gets here tomorrow. Goodnight laydeez!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.