Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie's missing 4th angel! :lol:..that's nice!..Honestly,those thread names you reccomended are really great guys!..Hard to choose which is the best one! :p..

I like Charlie's missing 4th Angel...it is different and totally fits her. she could totally be a Charlie's Angel!! She's definately gorgeous enough :D

Puh, I'm glad I'm not gonna be slapped, thank God! :p
Hehe, Nikki :lol: sorry, but after a while, reading all the posts here, you rarely can't do something else but stick to the emilicious beauty of Emily/Calleigh! ;) :D
Unfortunately I couldn't see the epi either, so anybody out there who can update us?? *begs*
Meanwhile here's a little help to start your brains for a new title ;) and to finally bring Lunsie back here! :D

emily_aahceleb.jpg

(ähm, I don't know if the size is too big, if so I'm sorry!)

[ Credit to aahceleb.com ]

That is a beautiful pic of her....where and when was it taken? Hello cleavage!! Ever notice how she tends to wear dresses that dip very low?!! Not that I am complaining, I just wish I could were dresses like those :lol:

*cough* Hello!? Dutch girl wants to know how Calleigh acted in Throwing Heat? *cough*

I mean, though I totally agree that's a nice pic, this thread is seriously lacking discussion. Unless discussing her beauty counts, but that's not really discussing, cause everyone agrees.

So can anyone please answer my question? :D Because I'm just a poor Dutch girl who's gotten no further than Going Under?

Lunsie is always here, Vera, you should know better. ;) And that pic is indeed a good bait. :D

Now, as Nikki asked, Thrpwing Heat wasn't much a Calleigh ep, but she was very worried about Eric, and - OMG! - she was smiling and laughing with Alexx, in the morgue! :eek: A lovely glimpse of happy Calleigh!

Unfortunately after Going Under there hasn't been much of our lovely lady. I am really hoping though it picks up because her character is so incredibly awesome and she as an actress, deserves more. I am sure it will though... especially with next week's episode.

In my issue of Cosmopolitan there is an article about casual dressing whilst at work and though I don't remember the exact quote or page, they talk about a female investigator on CSI Miami who happens to wear snug fitting tops, and I'd like to assume they mean her. They do show a picture of Alexx but they clearly remark that she's the medical examiner.

It could be about Natalia but I don't care, I am going to think of it as Calleigh/Emily mention. :lol:

It could be about Natalia but I don't care, I am going to think of it as Calleigh/Emily mention.

:lol:

Yeah, I agree with you on that one, sincerelyindenial :p

they clearly remark that she's the medical examiner.
Hey, no one should ever diss the coroner! :p She can make your murder look like a suicide and....and then you'll be remembered as a crazy person :lol: But as much as I like the actress, she goes wayy too far with the whole clavage thing for me....lol

But I have no complaints about Emily/Calleigh at all..... :p

Okay, I'm gonna put in my 2 cents here. I think that Emily is an incredible actor, and her happy Calliegh on Monday was wonderful. She's such a beautiful woman, but she has more then that for her. She's a natural actress and a smart woman who can pull of anything from a sexy low cut shirt to a long sleeved button up blouse. She knows how to steal a scene, though I think it's her voice that makes us want to listen to every word, and the way she interacts with other characters is believable and genuine. I am definately an Emily fan, not only for her unquestionable beauty, but her phenominal acting. there, I've had my say. Leela, I joined your site if that's okay.

SincerelyInDenial said:
Unfortunately after Going Under there hasn't been much of our lovely lady. I am really hoping though it picks up because her character is so incredibly awesome and she as an actress, deserves more. I am sure it will though... especially with next week's episode.

In my issue of Cosmopolitan there is an article about casual dressing whilst at work and though I don't remember the exact quote or page, they talk about a female investigator on CSI Miami who happens to wear snug fitting tops, and I'd like to assume they mean her. They do show a picture of Alexx but they clearly remark that she's the medical examiner.

It could be about Natalia but I don't care, I am going to think of it as Calleigh/Emily mention. :lol:

LMAO. Thats the perfect way to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back